Do Kyungsoo-Earth

6 grounds+6 skies=1 planet

A/N: flamer808 here! first off I really~ wanna apologize for lack of updates! we were so busy with school and everything, but we're finally back! Hope you guys liked the Baekhyun one, & if you didn't get it then message us & we'll try to explain it. Well, sorry for the gif. This was the quickest one I could find -__- well, enough rambling from me. Enjoy the oneshot! Gamsahamnida~

CHARACTERS: Do Kyungsoo, Yoo Chan (OC), Park Chanyeol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why we were doing this. He was my enemy, and I was his. We weren't supposed to be doing this. So why are we here alone, together in his apartment? Why am I here, sitting at his kitchen table, waiting for him to finish making dinner? My mafia boss would kill me if he found out, especially because I was his "girl". But it never felt that way. He was always so busy with meetings and taking care of other business involving gangs, he barely had anytime for me. Instead of being his girl, I felt more like a trophy to him now.

"Yoo Chan, are you okay? I've been calling you name for awhile, now. What's on your mind, hm?"

"It's nothing. I've just been really tired, that's all."

He started walking towards me, with a very concerned look on his face. I've never seen him like this in the past 6 months I've been sneaking out to come here. He knew what was on my mind. He knew me better than anyone else in this world, which only scared me more.

"Don't lie, Yoo Chan. I know what you're thinking about. Or, who you're thinking about, rather. You didn't tell him yet, did you?"

"Aniyo. Mianhae, but I just can't bring myself to face him. Whenever I'm about to open my mouth, I lose all the words that are in my mind, and I end up telling him something random and stupid. I'm sorry, but I just can't do it." I said. I buried my face in my hands, feeling so useless and confused. I felt so bad, and like such a coward, for not facing Chanyeol the way that I should. The feelings I have are undeniable, though. No matter how much I tried to ignore them, they always found a way of resurfacing. I was in love with Do Kyungsoo, when I was supposed to be in love with Park Chanyeol.

It's not like Chanyeol abuses me, though. He treats me well. He always makes sure I'm safe and taken care of first. But he's just been so busy lately. I've been sitting alone in our room and I would wait until he comes back, which usually isn't until 6 in the morning. And by the time he does come home, I'd have been fast asleep for a good 2 hours. It wasn't like this in the beginning, though! Before he was put in command, we'd actually spend time together. We'd go out on dates, stay in and watch movies, you know, typical "couple" stuff. I know I sound selfish thinking this, but I just want him back. I want my Chanyeol back.

Just then there was a knock on the door. D.O told me to stay in his room, and he went to check who was there. It was none other than Park Chanyeol himself. I heard them arguing. At first it was typical gang affiliated topics. "Why are you here on my property, Your boys should have better look out", you know, that type of stuff. But it soon turned around, and Chanyeol revealed the real reason why he was here.

"I know you have her. My boys saw her sneak out and saw you waiting for her. Now, just give Yoo Chan back to me, and we'll leave you and your gang in peace." I heard Chanyeol say. I couldn't believe it. He actually came for me. But why?

"She leaves if she wants to. If she does, then I understand. But she's a human being, Park. She is capable of making her own decisions, which we have to let her do.

I walked into the room looking down at the floor. Chanyeol saw me, and quickly grabbed my hand, dragging me to the door. I pulled back, with Chanyeol staring at me with shock in his eyes: This was the first time I had ever resisted him. I stared him in the eyes, and everything in my heart that I have been containing just came pouring out.

"No, Chanyeol! I'm not going anywhere with you, whether you like it or not. I'm sorry, but I just can't do this anymore! I can't just keep acting like I'm your god damn trophy, instead of being your girlfriend! When was the last time you and I sat down together actually having a conversation? When was the last time we watched a movie together? When was the last time we kissed, or told each other 'I love you.', huh?! I do love you, Chanyeol, I really do. But I can't keep doing this. And honestly? I miss you. No, I miss the old you. Where did my Channie go?", with tears in my eyes saying the last sentence. I saw how different Chanyeol's face got when he heard his old nickname.

"Yoo Chan, you haven't called me that in years. . ."

"The last time I called you that was the last time you said you loved me." I stared at him. Guilt quickly took over his face. It stung saying his nickname, all the memories connected to that one name playing over and over in my mind.

"Yoo Chan, please come home. I know I've been treating you like trash, and I'm sorry. But please, come home with me. I need you by my side, Yoo Chan. I'm nothing without my Chan-Chan. I love you, I love you so much. Please, I know you still love me too." he said with the saddest tone ever.

I cringed hearing my old nickname from him. God, how much that hurt. I looked up at the two boys that held my heart. I knew I had to decide. Was it going to be Park Chanyeol, the man I fell in love with in the beginning, the one who housed and protected me all these years, my Channie? Or would it be Do Kyungsoo, my supposed to be enemy, but who was really the boy that took care of me for the past 6 months while Chanyeol was gone, the boy who holds my heart now, my DOnut?

This was the hardest thing in the world for me. I loved them both so much, for many different reasons. But in the end, after a lot of thinking, I looked at them and said,

"I love you both so much, and you know that. But, I think I finally made my decision on who I will stay with.

 

 

I choose. . ."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, what did you guys think? I hope you liked it, I know I had fun writing it ^__^ Please comment, we love to see your feedback! Saranghaeyo, readers <3