Kim Jong Dae-Lightning

6 grounds+6 skies=1 planet

Hey RoRo28 here~
To start off the EXO one-shot series, the member I chose to do first is EXO-M’s Chen! Truth to be told, Chen is actually my bias from EXO-M however, whether it comes to EXO or EXO-K my first and only bias will always be Kai *my hubby*. Please do bear with my writing, this is my very first story/one-shot I’ve ever created on Asianfanfics:)


Member: Chen
(YOU/OC):  Yoon Ji Hyun

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ji Hyun was awakened by the sun’s rays that beamed through the small openings of the curtains. She noticed a figure next to her and a smile instantly appeared on her face.  She then found herself tracing the features of that man’s face. His eyes, his button-like nose, and last but not least his lips left her in another round of smiles.

 

“Good Morning.” Chen finally opened his eyes, staring at a beautiful site right in front of him.
 

Ji Hyun’s face went completely red, she had no idea that Chen was awake the whole time. She quickly hid her face and headed straight for the bathroom.

“She still goes red, even though were married.” Chen thought and went downstairs.

Ji Hyun opened the bathroom door to find the room empty. “Where’s Chen?” she thought.

After going downstairs, she found Chen rummaging through the fridge trying to find something to eat.

“Oppa, are you hungry?” she asked.

“Yeah, why don’t we just go out and eat.” Chen replied. He then headed upstairs pacing himself .

“Maybe this is one of his surprises for today!” Ji Hyun thought.

----At the Restaurant----

“Good morning, may I take your order?” the waitress asked while her eyes was on Chen the whole time.

“Yes, two of the specials and a cup of coffee.” Chen replied.
“It that all sir, I think your sister would like a drink herself ?” the waitress asked lovingly.

Chen looked back at Ji Hyun, he very well knew she was giving him a death glare and turned backed. The waitress just stood there and smiled, completely oblivious to what the two were doing.

“ That will be all, my wife here isn’t much of a coffee fan.” Chen said.

The waitress widened her eyes, she was left dumbfounded and scurried off to place the orders. As she walked back the waitress turned her head and met eyes with Ji Hyun. She then rushed to the kitchen while Ji Hyun gave out a smirk.

Chen saw the little charade sensing a little jealousy from her.
He couldn’t resist himself  “ Aww, was my yeabo jealous?” and pinched her cheek.
A couple behind them tried to hide their chuckle while Chen were saying those words to her.

Ji Hyun narrowed her eyes at him and turned her head to the windows next to her.
“ He’s playing with me again, why, especially on a day like this!” Ji Hyun thought

After 30 min. the food finally came out, with a different waitress. Things were still quiet with only the occasion of food being consumed. Chen was starting to regret his little tease, he knew Ji Hyun didn’t like getting embarrassed. She often resorts herself to being quiet so matters wouldn’t turn even more worse.
-
-
-
They left the café, and started to walk in the streets of Seoul. Ji Hyun was a couple of steps in front of Chen. He stopped for a while and realized she was still quiet. Chen ran up to her and gave her a hug from the back.

This startled Ji Hyun as she gave out a little scream that only she could hear.
His breathing landed on her creamy white skin and gave her a shiver down her back.
 
“I’m sorry for making you mad, forgive me.” Chen managed so say.

“I’m not mad” she giggled out.
“ I was just a bit….. jealous.” Ji Hyun confessed.
 
Chen gave out a sigh of relief and said “ Don’t be, the person I only see in my eyes is you. There are other girls out there but do you know why I chose you? Well, let’s see, the first time I saw your smile I began to feel something unusual, something that I have never felt. When I finally had  the chance to talk to you, all that I rehearsed before hand went down the drain. I remember sweating and mumbling incoherent words to you but, you still gave me a smile. You never once did leave, like I thought you would, however most of all you didn’t judge me. Never think your to good for me because it’s the other way around."

Ji Hyun turned around and saw Chen with a worried face.
“Your almost right, I thought you were going to steal my bag so I tried being nice to you!” she said.

“Yah!” Chen shouted.

Ji Hyun giggled and hugged him back, “I’m joking”,  she then nuzzled her head on the crook of his neck. They stood there for a couple of minutes not caring about the stares they were receiving from others, what only mattered was the bond that made them even more closer that day.


----A Couple of Hours Later----

Chen and Ji Hyun was seen walking around Seoul, after there little ‘bond’ they decided to go the mall. The couple stopped at a little boutique, as they entered Ji Hyun wandered aimlessly looking at different dresses.  

“ Oppa, wait here I want to try on this dress." Ji Hyun said excitingly.


"I wonder what's the special occasion, she rarely shops with me." Chen thought.



Ji Hyun came out and walked towards Chen.

“Did you like the dress?” Chen asked

“It was fine, but it looked better on the rack then on me.”

Ji Hyun placed the dress back on the rack and walked towards the exit, leaving the place with a heavy heart.



“I could tell she liked the dress. I knew exactly why she didn't buy it, the price.” Chen thought

After they left the store Chen told her to wait for him, telling her he needed to use the so called ‘bathroom’.

“Oh, I have to use the bathroom too, I’ll go with you.” she said

Chen started to panic, thinking what to say to her next. He couldn’t let her find out that he was actually going to buy the dress. He knew for sure Ji Hyun wouldn’t let him buy it. The dress was beyond the limit to what they can afford at the moment.

“No!, just wait until we arrive at the house, its already dark and I can’t risk you getting hurt.” Chen said hastily.

Ji Hyun was taken a back however shook it off and nodded.

---- At the Boutique----

After looking at all the racks he finally found what he was searching for and headed straight to the counter.

“Please wrap it nicely, this is for my wife” Chen said

“Of course sir“, the Clerk politely replied.
 


Back at the car Ji Hyun was starting to get worried. “Where is he? I hope he knows what today is.“



Chen quietly opened the hood of the car and hid the dress. He opened the door to find Ji Hyun already asleep .
 
“I guess, she’ll have to wait tomorrow” Chen thought.

Chen started the engine and began to head for their house.
Upon entering he noticed a few more cars than usual on the street.

He shook the thought off, and opened the passenger door.
Ji Hyun was still sleeping so he carried her. Being as gentle as he could, Chen placed his arms on her back and under her legs.

He skillfully opened the door and turned the lights on, he turned around causing his eyes to open wide.

“ SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JI HYUN!”

Everyone was there parents, relatives, and friends unbeknownst to all that he was still carrying Ji Hyun.
 
Ji Hyun fluttered her eyes opened to the sight of more people than expected. She finally understood where she was at and smiled, fully grasping what just happened.

“Ah neh~, thank you all for coming!” Ji Hyun said.

Chen finally placed her down on her feet and retracted backwards. He accidentally bumped into his friends.

“Hey Chen, I hope you like what we did. We wanted to give Ji Hyun a party to show how thankful we are to her. It hasn’t been a long time since we debuted but she was still there for us ever since out training days, helping us whenever needed.” Kai said

“I can’t believe I forgot my wife’s birthday!” Chen thought.

He looked up to see all the members smiling at him, all he could do was smile and nod back.
-
-
-
-

The party went on with laughs, the last people to leave were BIGBANG and EXO.
Ji Hyun was a very close friend with all of them. Even with there hectic schedules, within a flash they would leave a little time just to be with her.

“Bye, thanks for all coming again!” the couple said.

On the corner of Ji Hyun’s eye, she could see some of the EXO members fighting for the front seats of the van, Lu Han, Tao, and Kai were one of them. The leaders started to smack each of there heads and forced them all to sit in the back. A small chuckle came out of and closed the door.

Ji Hyun turned around to see Chen looking down on the floor with a sad expression.

Chen looked up to see his wife, he had to tell her.

“ I’m sorry.. Chen began to speak but was cut off.

“…..I know you forgot, don’t worry, it‘s ok” Ji Hyun finished.

A sudden pain went through his chest, no words could explain how guilty he felt. He felt like a bunch of knives stab him in the heart only to find that Ji Hyun is the saving him in the end.

Ji Hyun reassured him by smiling back at him and headed towards the kitchen to start cleaning.


Chen couldn’t bear it anymore and ran to her. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face him.

He started talking, “I’m sorry, I really don’t know what else to say or do. I missed the chance  to make you smile with my own ability and ended up making you disappointed instead. Even though I don’t deserve it, can I ask you to forgive me?”

“Oppa, of course I’ll forgive you, just promise me never to forget again or else.” Ji Hyun said

“I promise” he said while giving her a hug.

“Hey, the night hasn’t end yet, why don’t I give your present tonight, a couple rounds won’t hurt ?” Chen teased

This made Ji Hyun to drop her jaw all the way to the ground, “OPPA!”

“I’m kidding, I really do have a present, or if you want I’ll give you the other one instead.” Chen mocked.

“OPPA!” she pouted.

“I’m just teasing you.”

Chen then gave her a little peck on her lips and said “ Ji Hyun-ah, Saranghae”

“Nado, Chen Oppa Saranghae .”



The End
-------
 

Well, that’s it for Chen and Ji Hyun! I first want to say, I had a blast making this one-shot. Sorry, if there are any grammer or spelling errors. Please to support the oneshot series, and comments are always welcomed! Any EXOtics out there?

April 21, 2012
Start- 11:00 A.M.
End- 8:45 P.M. HST