Byun Baek Hyun-Light

6 grounds+6 skies=1 planet

Infatuation. It starts off as nothing to worry about, just a simple admiration. But what happens when that admiration deepens? So intense to the point that it outweighs everything else.

 

"Aren't they absolutely beautiful? I mean, look at those sparkling eyes." Sighing in amazement, his attention perked by the sight of their presence. Slumping my back against the cushion of the couch, my arms unconsciously crossed themselves. Irritation consuming my entire being the moment a squeal escaped his lips, informing me that the broadcast has started.

 

"Look, how can you deny that?! Talent and an all-natural amazing face! Wow, just wow." Holding a one-sided conversation with himself, I soon accompanied the air. Existent but greatly ignored. Throat lacking moisture, I stood to my feet and made my way towards the kitchen to rely on something other than my saliva. To make the current situation much less tense, I decided to dig through the pantry and find some snacks to stuff my face with. Along with the most sugary drink we have, a big bowl full of junk food waiting to be consumed.

 

Back where I was comfortably and happily seated before he decided to change the station, in an unladylike manner, my cheeks became stuffed. Crunching away, I watched him grab the silver remote and turn up the volume. Thinking that he achieved his act of silencing me, I proved him wrong. Obnoxiously ruffling through the contents to get what I was looking for, silence filled our apartment.

 

"Can't you see that I'm trying to watch my goddesses?" Full of annoyance, he over dramatically used his hands, palms up and slightly shook them.

 

"Can't you see that I'm trying to eat?!" Mouth stuffed with junk food, I cupped my chin to avoid it from spilling out.

 

"Well could you eat quietly?! Or go in the kitchen if you can't contain it. I swear, my girlfriend is such a pig." Shaking his head in disgust, he the television once more. I was about to let things settle down and push it aside when he muttered something under his breath. Something that wasn't supposed to be heard by anyone other than himself. "I don't even know why you're my girlfriend anyway. Heck, I don't even know how I could possibly fall in love with such an ugly duckling."

 

That was the last straw. Not only have I sacrificed pay from working overtime but also allowing him to spend the only free time we have with one another to fanboy.

 

"I don't see what's so great about them." Food no longer a part of the picture, I leaned forward with my elbows propped on my knees. Observing each and every individual, he gasped.

 

"What did you just say?!" Attention diversion, successful. All focus on me, I could sense the anger radiating from the way he panted and the scrunched expression on his face.

 

"I don't understand why you like them so much. I mean, it's just nine girls singing, or shall I say using their aegyo to persuade their oppa to get what they want."

 

"Take that back!" His index finger jabbed at me.

 

"Personally, I'm a Blackjack." Standing to my feet, in a nonchalant matter, I waved him goodbye as my eyes set on the bedroom. Girls, if your boyfriend's not giving you any attention, here's one piece of advice. Hit them where it hurts.

 

------------

Sorry for the wait!

Happy Birthday Baek Hyun!

Made by: @EverlastingDream18