Oh SeHun- Wind

6 grounds+6 skies=1 planet

“OPPA, YOU CAN HAVE MY BUBBLE TEA!”

“OPPA, WHERE’S LU HAN?”

“OPPA….”


Another day with the same boring routine just with the addition of more fans and screaming. Don’t get me wrong, I love my fans it’s just……… it can be so chaotic at times.
I swear, was that a guy I heard in the background?!

Entering the place, I realized I was the first to arrive to practice today. Dropping my bag, I roamed around the company for a bit. Every wall was plastered with pictures of the many idol bands in SM. Mostly being SNSD, SHINee, TVXQ, and not to forget Super Junior.

Stopping by the main offices, I overheard that a couple of rookie bands from different entertainment companies  were going to pay a little visit. I really didn’t care. All I want is this day to get over with and to get rid of this painful headache.

 
I went back to the training rooms. When I got there, I saw Suho and Baekhyun hyung were already here. I told Suho hyung I would be in time for practice and needed to take a little breather.

At the very top floor, I went to take a seat at one of the benches. About to drift off to sleep, a clicking sound from the doors opened.

Footsteps coming closer the person surprisingly started to scream,
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that freakin’ **tch!”

“Calm down, Minah, a couple more hours with her than its over!”


Surprised,I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.
“ I think this place is already taken, why don’t you go scream somewhere else.”

She didn’t jump like I thought she would however yelled at me instead!

“What-ever-your-name-is, you can’t tell me what to do. As far as I know, you don’t own this place. So why don’t you let me be and leave.”

She had the decency to yell back to me, when I kindly asked her in the first place!

“Miss….”

Before I could say anything else she pushed me. She pushed me!

That fumed me, I harshly grabbed her arm and pinned her against the door.

Finally, seeing her full profile I gave a little smirk.

“Now Miss Minah-ssi, I really don’t want to hurt you so listen up. We all have problems in this world but that doesn’t mean you can go around and hit any person you want that comes in your view. I’ll kindly ask for an apology.”


About to back off, she stepped on my foot with her heels and slammed the door in front of my face.

Being the stubborn person she was just now, I really thought we’d come to a truce. Apparently NOT.

Blood was now trickling down my nose, to my luck the bathrooms were nearby. Washing my face, the cold water fell in contact with my skin. I was glad that my headache was gone however, the fact that I was beaten up by a girl ran through my head.


Drying up, I went back to the training room for rehearsal. Opening the door I was greeted by Mr. Soo Man and some of the sunbaenims, “ Ah, SeHun-ah there you are we can finally start”

He started, “ We have a couple of guest present today. I want to announce a special workshop that would strengthen our relationships with the other entertainment companies. The first thing is to group the rookies with the people of SM.”

Pairing after pairing, it was finally my turn.

“Oh Se Hun and………Lee Minah”

My ears perked up, did he just say Minah?

At the front, the familiar figure was now in my sight. I went next to her and whispered,


“Nice to meet you Minah-ssi, I’m Oh Se Hun from EXO.”