Meeting Again

Scent Of You

 

A/N      Hi. Sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoy reading this.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong and Mun Song were in the kitchen at Changmin's apartment. After having their lunch which Jaejoong cooked, they were having the chocolate moist cake which was brought by Jaejoong. He cut the cake and gave a piece for Mun Song. The boy ate the cake happily because he loves chocolate flavour so much.

Jae appa, the cake is so delicious. Kamsahamida.” After Mun Song took a bite of the cake, he did not forget to give his compliment to Jaejoong making Jaejoong so happy.

Jongmal? Eat more then.” Jaejoong feed Mun Song his plate of cake.

The two of them were enjoying their cake when Changmin and Kibum came home.

Hyung, thanks for fetching Mun Song from school.” Changmin hugged Jaejoong for his help.

Jaejoong hyung, how are you?” Kibum was next to hug Jaejoong. Jaejoong returned the hugs and his smile never leave his face for he was so happy to see them.

Come, I baked chocolate moist cake for you.”

Chinjja? Wow! That was my favourite.” Changmin was shouting and clapping his hands.

Aish, such a child.” Kibum shook his head seeing Changmin acting childish.

Well, I like Jae hyung's coking. He is such a great cook.”

Of course, he is a cook in his appa's restaurant.”

Jaejoong smiled listening to Changmin and Kibum's bickering. Jaejoong cut a few more pieces of the cake and put it into plates for Changmin and Kibum.

They ate all the cake and after a few moment of chatting, Jaejoong finally excused himself to go home. On the way home, stopped at a grocery shop to get some ingredients for strawberry cake. He is going to bake strawberry cup cakes for Mun Song to bring to his school tommorow.

Jaejoong walked into the grocery shop. He went straight to the racks that had the ingredients that he needed. As he tried to reach a bottle of strawberry syrup on the shelve, he failed as he was a bit short. He tried again by tilting his feet and this time he managed to grab one. Unfortunately, his elbow had accidentally knocked the other bottles down and they fall down on him, hitting him all over. Jaejoong whinced in pain for the bottles fell down right on his head.

Ouch! That's hurt.” Jaejoong held his head where it was hit. Luckily for him as the bottles are plastic bottles.

Gwencana?” A husky voice was heard from behind. Jaejoong turned around and he saw Yunho was behind him. Jaejoong was shocked. He can't believe that he will meet Yunho so soon after their meeting this afternoon.

 

*******************

 

Yunho sent his son, Taemin, back to his parents' house after the lunch. After he sent Taemin, Yunho needed to buy some toiletries so he went to the nearby grocery shop. While he was looking for the shampoo he heard something fell down from the opposite shelf followed by a painting sound. Yunho went over the shelf to investigate and he was surprised to see Jaejoong there.

Yunho saw Jaejoong was holding his head and there were bottles scattered on the floor. He assumed that Jaejoong was being hit by the falling bottles.

Gwencana?” Yunho asked Jaejoong and the shock on Jaejoong's face can clearly be seen.

Ah...deh...gwencana.” Jaejoong was stuttering because of the shock.

Yunho can't believe his luck. Both he and Jaejoong met twice a day. Is this what people call fate?

Seeing Jaejoong was busy picking up the bottles, Yunho helped him to arrange the bottles back on the shelves.

You...buying things?” Yunho nearly bit his tongue for asking the obvious.

D...deh...” Jaejoong amswered nervously.

Ar...me too. Are...you done here? May...maybe we can go for a drink, if you are free.” Yunho's face was a bit red when he invited Jaejoong for a drink.

Erm...I'm free.” Jaejoong lowered his head and his answer came out too soft, just audible for Yunho to hear.

GREAT! I...I mean...good. Let's go.” Yunho nearly jumped in excitement when Jaejoong agreed. He managed to pull himself back not ashaming himself in front of Jaejoong, who he just know this afternoon.

Both of them went to the counter to pay for the items that they bought. After paying, both of them headed towards Yunho's car. Yunho drove them to one of the famous coffee shop in the town. After ordering their drinks, coffee for Yunho and apple juice for Jaejoong, they sat there looking at each other awkwardly. Both don't know where to start their conversation and they were staring and grinning at each other like two idiots. Clearing his throat, Yunho decided to break the silence and awkwardness between them.

How was Mun Song? I saw his hands and legs with bandages this afternoon.” Yunho thought that it was better to start the conversation with the mentioned of their children.

Ah...he is fine, just a few scratches here and there.” Their conversation were disturbed as the waitress came with their drinks.

I heard from Mun Song that he and Taemin are classmates and that they are friends with each other.” After the waitress left, Jaejoong took a sip from his drink and continued their conversation which was being interrupted earlier on.

Deh. I heard it from Taemin too. Besides, i heard that Mun Song is a bright student in the class.”

Ah...kurae? I heard that Taemin is too. I think both of them are best friend.”

Kurae. Erm...actually this is not the first time we met. If you still remember, we met before in Sapphire Love. Taemin and I, we went there for lunch yesterday.”

Deh, I remember. I was the one who served you your food.”

Deh. The food was delicious. Do you work there? Sorry for the obvious but you don't seem to be working there. I mean you did not wear the waiter uniform.”

Actually, it was my father's restaurant and I worked there before as the cook.”

Chinjja? Are you the one who cook the food yesterday?” Yunho was excited after he found out that Jaejoong knew how to cook.

No. I stopped two years ago after I was admitted to hospital due to my health problem. Now I was just helping out because my parents did not want me to overwork.”

Oh, I see. Jongmal, I like the food very much and also the atmosphere and decoration in the restaurant was so relaxing and shooing. It make the customers calm and forget their problems while enjoying their food.”

I'm happy that you like it. It was my idea actually. I want people to enjoy and appreaciate their food with their clear and calm minds. I, myself, enjoy eating food with easing mind, so I came up with that idea.”

Wow! You are so creative and wonderful.”

Their conversation and went on and on until it was dinner time. Yunho invited Jaejoong to have dinner with him but Jaejoong already promised his parents to eat with them.

Mianhae, Yunho shi. I have a date with my parents. Maybe we can meet next time.” Jaejoong smiled appologetically.

It's fine and Jaejoong shi, please just call me Yunho.”

Then, you can just call me Jaejoong.”

Yunho offered to send Jaejoong home but Jaejoong asked him to send him back to the grocery shop for he left his car there. After sending Jaejoong, Yunho was smiling all the way home. He never thought that he will meet his angel again today. He felt happy and satisfied. Also he was complimenting himself for having managed to get Jaejoong's number before he left.

Well, I guess I did have some feelings for him.” Yunho was already in his bedroom and he looked at his wedding photo that was hanging on his bedroom wall.

Soo Yoong ah, I met an angel today. He was so pretty and charming. I think I had fell for him. It was not wrong to fall in love at first sight, right? Will you give us your blessing?” Yunho caressed Soo Young's cheeks while he was still thinking about Jaejoong.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Finally, Yunjae having some moment together. Seems like Yunho figured out his feelings for Jaejoong.

            Will he confess? Comment neh.