Be Mine

Scent Of You

A/N      I am very sorry for taking such a long time to update this story. I'm having writer's block and my head was blank with what to continue. I'm still in hiatus mode. This chapter was writen last month and it laid in my computer for the whole month. I just update it now and I'll go into hiatus to clear my mind. Mianhae.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Two hours later, Yunho sent Jaejoong back to his house after he sent Taemin to school. On the way to Jaejoong's house, both Yunho and Jaejoong were silent. The atmosphere in the car was very awkward and embarrassing. Both were deep in their own thought.

 

Yunho's POV

 

What really happened last night? I remember that we went back to the theater room to continue watching movie. I chose a romance movie and we were sitting comfortably on the couch. I remember there was some kissing scenes and Jaejoong cover his face for he was embarrass. I chuckled from his act and I was looking at his half covered face. I was mesmerized at his pretty face. I don't know what had come over me but the next thing I know I was leaning closer to him and I put a small kiss on his forehead. Then I moved lower to his neck and left a small love bite on that soft white neck of him. I was nervous actually and I stole a glance at him fearing that he will scold me. However, what I found is a sleeping beauty, laying his head on my shoulder. I chuckled at how cute he can be and slowly laid him down on the couch.

 

I took the blanket and cover him up. Then I laid down on the carpet floor beside the couch, facing him and watching him sleep until I drifted to dreamland myself. The weird part was I was having a wet dream about Jaejoong. It was so real that I thought I had really him. When Taeminnie woke us up in the morning, I was relieve and a little bit of frustrated to find out that it was only a dream. However, the dream had left me a and I was so embarrassed when Jaejoong noticed my big bulge. I quickly ran into the bathroom and in my hurry I accidentally kicked the couch's legs which made me stumbled into the bathroom. For the first time in my life, I jerked off and furthermore by imagining Jaejoong's hot y mouth on my hard .

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

I woke up with a red tomato face and also a tent in between my legs. I was so embarrassed and I was hoping to jump into a hole in the ground if there is any. Last night, I overnight at Yunho's place because of the heavy rain. I remembered we were watching the movie and half way through I fall asleep due to tiredness. Suddenly I felt hot air hovering on top of me. I opened my eyes and I saw Yunho was pinning me under him. He attacked my lips and gave it a full kiss. I was shocked at first but later on I returned his kiss which was again another shocking act from me.

 

Our kisses had turned from a chesty one to a lustful one. Yunho had kissed me all over my face then my neck which he had left a lot of love bites. Then he slowly moved to my chest and he and on my s. I never had boyfriend before and I never had been touch like this before. So, it was something new to me and I don't know what to do and what to aspect. Yunho was moving lower and lower from time to time and at last, I was laying under him which made me blushed harder.

 

Then a sharp pain came from my and I figured that Yunho had pushed one of his fingers into my hole. I hissed in pain and my tears fell from my eyes. I gasped for air and my hands were clawing at the carpet making my nails bleed.

 

St...stop...Yun...ho...st...stop...” I closed my eyes and was begging for him to stop ravishing me when suddenly I felt my body being violetly shook by someone.

 

Appa, Jae Omma, wake up.” I opened my eyes and then I saw Taeminnie sitting beside me, shaking my body to wake me up. I blinked my eyes and I saw Yunho was looking at me with his sleepy eyes.

 

I stayed focus and I realised that he was fully clothes and so was I. I was confused and suddenly I realised that I was having a dream, a wet dream about Yunho to be exact. I blushed real hard and I was speechless with myself. How can I be this ert? What actually happened to me? I saw Yunho got up from the floor and my face was the same level with his groin. I widen my eyes because I saw how big the bulge was in between his legs which made me turned my head away from it while I swear my face was as red as a cooked shrimp.

 

I saw Yunho stumbled towards the bathroom when I heard some pain sound. He had accidentally kicked the couch's leg in his hurry. I looked down onto my laps and my eyes were again became like a bull's eyes. I was having a as well.

 

'Kyyyyaaaa!!! Did Yunho see this? No!!! So embarrassed!!!' I was in deep thought when Taeminnie called me again.

 

Jae Omma, I'm hungry. Can you cook for me?” Taemin gave me his puppy eyes which made me can't decline his need.

 

Come, I'll cook your breakfast.” I told Taeminnie and both of us went into the kitchen. I was lucky that Yunho's T-shirt was big enough for me to cover my lower part. I cooked a simple western breakfast for the three of us. After we had our breakfast, Yunho sent Taemin to his kindergarten. I tagged along because he was going to send me home before he went to his office.

 

It was so quiet and awkward in the car. I don't know what to say and how to face Yunho after the dream. How does this happened? It was so unbelievable. I just can't believe myself.

 

'Yah! Kim Jaejoong! You are so ert! How can you think of Yunho like that?' I scolded myself in my mind while I kept my eyes on the scenery outside the car's window.

 

After 15 minutes drive, Jaejoong finally arrived safely at his house. Yunho stopped the car right in front of Jaejoong's house.

 

Gomawo, Yunho ah.” Jaejoong thanked Yunho for sending him home. He did not wait Yunho to say anything and quickly get down the car for he don't want Yunho to be late to his office. However, before Jaejoong can get down, Yunho grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside.

 

What? Yunho ah, what is it?” Jaejoong was got off guard. He was shocked but he tried to stay compose.

 

I...ah...are you going to the restaurant later?” Yunho asked.

 

I...don't think I will. Wae?” Jaejoong answered.

 

Oh...I was hoping to see you there.” Yunho said, a bit down knowing that Jaejoong won't be there.

 

I will be there tomorrow but maybe we can meet tonight.” Jaejoong said not wanting to let Yunho down.

 

Chinjja? Right, I'll fetch you tonight around 7. We will have dinner together at Mirotic Restaurant.” Yunho said happily. He let go of Jaejoong's wrist, letting Jaejoong to walk into his house.

 

*************************

Jaejoong walked into the house with flowery heart, only to be greeted by his worried parents.

 

Where did you go last night? Who is your friend that you spent your night with?” Mrs Kim bombarded Jaejoong with her questions right after Jaejoong stepped his legs into the house.

 

I'm...staying overnight at Yunho's house.” Jaejoong said, a little bit stuttered.

 

Bwoh? Jaejoongie, are you sure about him? What Omma mean is, he is a widower.” Mrs Kim was worried. She don't want Jaejoong to make a hasty decision. Besides, she don't want Jaejoong to regret later with his own choice.

 

Omma, I'm very sure about him. Yesterday, he confessed his feelings to me. I had the same feelings for him too, so I accepted him.” Jaejoong told his parents truthfully. Mr and Mrs Kim looked at each other once before turned their attention back to their only son.

 

Jaejoong ah, did something happen last night?” Mr Kim asked with curiosity.

 

Huh? Nothing happened. We had dinner together then we watched movies before we fell asleep. Waeyo, Appa?” Jaejoong was a little bit confused with his father's question.

 

Aahh...nothing. Son, we are going to the restaurant now. You should take a rest, don't need to come to the restaurant, neh.” Mr Kim said and moved out from the house together with Mrs Kim who gave him a knowing smile.

 

That's weird.” Jaejoong said confusedly after his parents left. They were acting like something did happened between him and Yunho.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      I'm sorry for this short chapter. I just don't know how to continue it anymore. Give me some times and I promise to come back with more excitement.