Leaving And Alive

Scent Of You

 

A/N      I don't know how to say how much appreaciate I am to have so much supporters. Thank you very much.

            *bow bow* Enjoy this new chapter. ^^

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please God ! Soo Yoong ah! Don't leave me.” Yunho was waiting outside the operation theater praying for his wife to be save. He was pacing put and down the corridor. His two other dongsengs were there as well.

Hyung, she will be alright. Have faith.” Yoochun tried to calm Yunho down by giving him hope. He was with Yunho when the latter received the call earlier in their company.

Yunho received a call from the police an hour earlier saying that his wife had involved in an accident. The incident happened after she tried to avoid the car which was driven dangerously by a drunkard.

After waitied for long hours, a surgent walked out from the emergency room. Yunho quickly rushed towards the doctor.

How is she? How is my wife?” Yunho grapped the surgent's hands demanding the answer.

Mr Jung, we were sorry for your lose. She passed away due to the serious injury on her skull.”

NO !!!”

Hyung!” Yoochun who saw Yunho's body swayed and became limp quickly grapped him to prevent him from falling.

Soo Yoong ah!” Yunho wailed and buried his head on Yoochun's shoulder. Yoochun tightening his embrace and he was crying as well. His boyfriend, Junsu was crying too while holding a three years old child in his arms. The child was sleeping soundly. He did not know that his mother was gone leaving him and his father behind.

I'm sorry to interrup but Mr Jung, your wife had signed up as the organ donor when she was still alive. We found out that her heart is suitable for a patient in this hospital. We need you to sign the release paper here.” Another surgent came upon Yunho asking for his signature.

Yunho weakly took the pen from the doctor and signed it. He knew along about his wife signed up as organ donor. Now he had lose his wife so he was doing his last duty as her husband by granting her wish to help other people.

Thank you, Mr Jung.” The surgent turned to leave but before he go, Yunho stopped him.

May I know who the patient is?”

I'm sorry, Mr Jung. It's confidential.” The surgent bowed and appologised.

I understand.” Yunho bowed to the doctor and the doctor quickly moved away with the papers with him.

Yunho walked towards Junsu and take his son back from him. He needs to be strong for his son.

Taemin ah, it's just the two of us now.” Yunho hugged his son and cried. Yoochun and Junsu who were standing beside him can only console him by patting on his back.

 

*******************

At The Intention Unit Care

 

Mr and Mrs Kim, we found the suitable donor for your son. We need to prepare your son for the surgery.” A doctor came into the room and informed the two elder couple about the good news.

Kamsahamida, doctor.” Both the elderly were so happy to receive the news.

Yeobo, our son finally has hope.”

Yes. God must have heard our prayers.” Both Mr and Mrs Kim followed their son until the surgery theater. They were waiting and praying for their son's when two younger males approched them.

Uncle, aunty. How is Jae hyung?” Jaejoong's cousin Shim Changmin arrived with his boyfriend, Kim Kibum.

He's in the surgery theater. They found a suitable donor for him.” Mr Kim told them the good news. It made both Changmin and Kibum jumped with excited.

Uncle, hyung will be fine. He is in good hands.” Changmin hugged his uncle while Kibum held Mrs Kim hands. They waited outside the surgery theater, praying for the best.

 

Nine Hours Later

 

The door opened and out came the group of surgical team with Jaejoong being pushed on the stretcher by the nurses. He was put under the intensive care to make sure everything is under control. Jaejoong's family members talked to his doctor to find out about his condition.

Doctor, how was my son? Will he be fine?” Mr Kim asked.

He is fine. The surgery was a success. We will make sure that there is no complexion. If everything is fine then by tommorow, we will move him into the normal ward.” The doctor told them with a smile on his face.

Looking at the doctor's smile, all of them were so relieved.

Thank you so much, doctor. You saved our son's life.” Mr Kim shook the doctor's hand, showing him how greatful he is.

You're welcome. I'm glad he is safe now.”

Doctor, may we know who the donor is? We would like to thank the person and the family who had safe our son.” Mrs Kim asked the doctor for the donor's information.

I'm sorry, Mrs Kim. It's confidential. However, I can tell you that the donor was a victim in an car accident. That's all I can tell you.” With that, the doctor left the family to tend his other patients.

 

******************

Few Days Later

 

Jaejoong woke up and found himself surrounded by all white. The light was so bright that he blinked his eyes to adjust.

Where am I? Is this heaven?” Jaejoong thought to himself. He recalled being attacked while helping his parents in their restaurant. The pain was too much for him to bear and then darkness took him.

He looked around again then he realised that he was in the hospital. His body was full with wiyers that attached to the machines. He tried to move but then he felt the pain in his chest. Jaejoong was thirsty. His throat was dry and it's hurting him. He saw a glass of water on the table at his bedside. He tried to reach the water but failed. He moved his body ignoring the pain and he was nearly succeed when a gasp was heard from the door.

Hyung! What are you trying to do? Don't move around, you are still recovering.” Changmin came in and quickly rushed towards Jaejoong.

Changmin ah, I'm so thirsty.” Jaejoong's voice was husky and he frowned from hearing his own voice.

Here, let me help you to sit.” Changmin helped Jaejoong to sit up and he let Jaejoong leaned on him before giving him the water.

Jaejoong drank the water and Changmin lay him back down after that.

Minnie, where's appa and omma?” Jaejoong asked because he did not see his parents around.

They just went back for rest. I brought you some porridge, are you hungry?” Changmin saw Jaejoong nodded his head. He raised the bed up and arranged the pillow so that Jaejoong will feel comfortable. Then he poured some porridge and started to feed Jaejoong.

How long I've been in the hospital?” Jaejoong ate all the porridge and he saw Changmin was smiling happily.

5 days.” Changmin put up his left hand showing the number of days he had been out.

Hah! Still can't break my previous record.” Jaejoong joked. He had stayed in the hospital longer than this.

You did broke your own record. You undergone a heart transplant.” Changmin told Jaejoong the news that he had gone through a major surgery.

Eh? I did?” Jaejoong was shock to hear the news.

Deh. They found the suitable donor for you on the day you came in.” Jaejoong was clentching at his heart. He can't believe that he had been given a second life. It was weird as how the heart was beating in his chest. This heart used to belong to someone else but now it was beating healthily in him. He can't say how happy he was to finally has a new heart but the feeling of having other people's heart in his was something that he can't explain. He was quiet for a moment and that made Changmin worried.

Hyung, are you alright? Are you in pain? Should I call for the doctor?” Changmin stood up ready to call for help.

I'm fine, Changmin ah. Do you know who's the donor?” Jaejoong grapped at Changmin's wrist telling him to sit down.

We have no idea who. The hospital won't tell us because it's confidential.”

Whoever you are, thank you for giving me your heart. I promise to live healthily and make a good use of your heart.” Jaejoong looked out of the window and looked at the sky. He was so grateful and he promised to stay healthy for his family.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      I'm a bit tired of writing mysterious and posting questions and secrets on each chapters. I think this time,

            I'll just stick with the romance and easy going theme. Oh, how I hope this story will not get boring later on.

            :-(   Anyway, thanks for all your support and don't forget to comment neh. ^^