Happiness

Scent Of You

 

A/N      Hi hi.... I'm sorry for this super late update. I was having trouble to squeeze out ideas from my head. I hope this chapter will at least ease your long waiting.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The meeting with Mr and Mrs Jung ended in a good manner. Jaejoong was accepted into the Jung Family in no time. What more important is Taeminnie likes Jaejoong very much. Yunho felt he was bless yet again with love.

 

Mr and Mrs Kim knew too well from their son's happy radiant that Jaejoong had finally fallen in love. They met with Yunho a few times and little Taeminnie had managed to catch their hearts. He was so adorable, polite, clever and bright. Mr and Mrs Kim has no objection with Jaejoong's choice as long as he is happy. Besides, they can see that Yunho love and cheerish Jaejoong so much. They just wanted to see Jaejoong happy and they will support him in whatever decision he made.

 

Jaejoong was humming happily in the kitchen. He is preparing the lunch box for Yunho. Today, Yunho was having two meetings. He will not have time to eat proper lunch. Jaejoong was going to bring the lunch to him. They have been going out for almost two weeks now and Jaejoong already know about Yunho's busy schedules.

 

After Jaejoong packed everything, he glanced to the clock and nearly had a shock himself. It is nearly lunch time. He need to hurry so that Yunho will manage to eat his lunch on time. Yunho tend to skip his lunch if he has lots of work to do.

 

Jaejoong hurried to Yunho's office. He walked into the tall building and went straight to the receptionist asking for Yunho's floor. The kind receptionist told him to go straight up to the CEO's floor which is on the 19th floor of this building. Jaejoong thanked her and headed to the lift.

 

Jaejoong headed straight to 19th floor. When he was there, he saw a few employees running here and there. Jaejoong gasped. It seems like everybody is so hardworking. It should be lunch time but there are still many people in the office. Jaejoong looked around and he seems to be lost. He wanted to quickly to bring the lunch to Yunho but in the same time he doesn't know where Yunho's office is. He wanted to ask someone but it seems that everybody was busy with their own work.

 

'Maybe I should call Yunho, but then he might be in the middle of meeting.' Jaejoong was debating with himself whether to call Yunho or not when suddenly someone cut his thought.

 

Excuse me, who are you? Are you looking for someone?” A husky voice came from Jaejoong's right. Jaejoong snapped back from his thought and looked at his right only to find a man almost his height standing next to him. Jaejoong quickly bowed.

 

I'm sorry. I'm Kim Jaejoong. I was looking for Yunho.” Jaejoong bowed while answering the man.

 

Oh. He is in his office. I'll bring you there. Follow me.” The man said and gestured Jaejoong to follow him. Jaejoong thanked him and followed him from behind.

 

They reached a room and the man knocked before he opened the door. Yunho was sitting at his table, reading a file.

 

Yo man, you have a visitor.” The man said and Yunho looked up from his work. He looked surprise but at the same time happy to see his visitor.

 

Jaejoong ah.” Yunho walked towards Jaejoong and hugged him. The man blinked his eyes with a dropped jaw.

 

What bring you here, baby?” Yunho pulled away a little but his hands are still wrapping around Jaejoong's tiny waist.

 

I know you are too busy to eat your lunch, so I brought it here.” Jaejoong said and showed Yunho the lunch box that he brought along with him.

 

Oh... you are so considerate, Jaejoong ah. You are such a keeper.” Yunho said happily when he saw the lunch box. He showered Jaejoong with kisses on his cheeks. The two of them are too into each others. They totally forgot that they actually have a witness. The witness felt so left out and he cleared his throat to gain the attention.

 

Both Yunho and Jaejoong looked at the witness. Jaejoong lowered his head shyly while Yunho grin sheepishly at the man.

 

Yoochun ah, this is Kim Jaejoong, my boyfriend. Jaejoong ah, this is Park Yoochun, my best friend and also my assistant.” Yunho gain back his compose and introduced them.

 

It's nice meeting you, Jaejoong shi.” Yoochun extended his hand and smiled. He was happy that Yunho finally moved on.

 

It's a pleasure meeting you too, Yoochun shi.” Jaejoong took Yoochun's extended hand shyly.

 

Yunho took the lunch box from Jaejoong and opened it. He was so touch seeing how much effort and love Jaejoong put in it.

 

This looks delicious. Yoochun ah, would you like to join us?” Yunho said. Yoochun chuckled and shook his head.

 

It's fine, Yunho ah. I already have a lunch date with Suie. I'll be seeing you again, Jaejoong shi.” Yoochun waved them goodbye and walked out Yunho's office.

 

Come, Jaejoong ah. Join me.” Yunho took a bite and he immediately put up his thumb. Jaejoong giggled at his childishness. Both of them have their lunch together in Yunho's office.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      I'm sorry if this chapter seems to be short and kinda boring. I have this idea in my mind which I can't ignore it. I need to write it down somehow so that it won't dissappear later on. I promise I'll do better than this next time. Sorry and thanks for still being with me until now.