Enchanted

Scent Of You

 

A/N      Hi guys. Sorry for the long wait. This is the new update of the story. Hope you enjoy it. ^^

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Eighteen Months Later

 

Appa, I'm hungry.” A small boy whined at his father telling him that he needs something to fill his singing stomach.

Alright, let's go have our lunch.” Yunho looked at his watch and it was already 1.30 p.m. No wonder his son is hungry. Yunho was at his office reading through the files. His parents had dropped his son, Taemin, earlier because they have some other things to attend to.

Taemin had been staying with his parents two months after his wife, Soo Yoong, passed away. Yunho tried to take care of little Taemin alone but as the CEO of Jung Food Marketing, he was too busy with his work.

There was once when he totally forgot to pick Taemin up from his nursery because he was having three meetings on that day. The nursery teacher had called him up to pick Taemin. When he realised his mistake and cancelled the rest of the meetings, he rushed to the nursery to pick Taemin up only to be greeted with the small boy tears. Since that day, Yunho realised that being a single parent was too risky and challenging for a guy like him. His parents were concerned as well and they offered themselves in taking care of Taemin for him.

Now, with Taemin staying with his parents, Yunho can concentrate on his company more. Yunho will visit them twice a week and he make sure that he will spend time with Taemin once a week doing whatever activities that the little boy wants to. Yunho felt sorry for his son but he can't do anything except to spoil him with loves and gifts. Luckily, his son is not a spoil brat and he understand his father's situation even though he is still a young boy. Taemin was forced to be mature due to the situation he was in. Yunho's parents used to advise him to find another life partner. Yunho's mother felt that Taemin needs the attention of a mother since he was still young and growing. She even arranged a few dates for Yunho but her son strongly turned down all her efforts telling her that he can manage on his own. After a few tries and failed, Yunho's mother finally gave up on looking a partner for him.

Yunho drove along the street two blocks away from his office with Taemin sitting next to the driver's seat and stucking his small face on the window looking for a place to eat. Yunho always let Taemin choose where he wanted to eat because that is one of the way he showed his love and his sorry to his son.

Minnie, haven't find the place to eat today? Aren't you hungry?” They already passed a few restaurant but Taemin kept quiet and still searching. Yunho glanced at his boy who shook his head and he turned his eyes back to the road.

Well, if that is the case, how about today you let appa choose for you?” Yunho was hungry as well and he was not going to starve his son to death. He was going to pull over a restaurant when suddenly Taemin screamed and pulled his hand to get his attention.

Appa! There! I found it!” Taemin little finger pointed at yet another restaurant just across the road. The signboard ahead showed the name of the restaurant, Sapphire Love.

Alright, let us go there.” Yunho took a look at the restaurant and nodded his head. He parked his car properly and both of them crossed the road to the said restaurant.

Yunho pushed the door opened and they were greeted with the sound of jinggling bell and a waiting waiter.

Anyeonghaseyo. Welcome to Sappire Love.” The waiter bowed and smile.

Table for two, please.”

This way, sir.” The waiter lead them to a table far into the restaurant. It was at the window and you can see the scenery outside. The waiter left a menu on the table and told Yunho that he will be attend to a minute later.

The restaurant has simple interior design and decoration but it looks cozy and comfortable. The soft music playing in it was making the customers relax while enjoying their food. Yunho like this place very much and he gave Taemin a thumb up for his great choice.

Yunho and Taemin looked at the menu together and soon they are ready to have their food order. Another waiter came to their table and took down their order. After Yunho was done with his order, he help Taemin to sit and chat with him. While he was doing so, he looked around the restaurant and a certain person had caught his eyes.

It was another waiter but he looked different from the other waiters in the restaurant. Yunho can't figure out what's so different about him and so he kept his eyes on this certain waiter. Then he realised that the waiter did not wear uniform like the others and also he was so beautiful even though he was a man.

 

**********************

 

What can I get for you, sir?” A pretty man was taking order from the customer at table 16.

Can I have this Set A, please?” The customer showed Jaejoong the dish in the menu.

Any extra side dish?” Jaejoong wrote down the order and asked the customer on side dish.

No, that's all.” The customer was giggling and blushing when she saw Jaejoong's smile.

We'll serve you in 15 minutes.” Jaejoong smiled and he walked to the counter and place his order.

Jaejoong ah, please take this order to table 12.” Leetuek appeared from the kitchen and gave a tray of food to Jaejoong.

Deh, hyung.” Jaejoong took the tray and walked slowly and cautiously to table 12.

Today is the first day Jaejoong came back to work at the restaurant. He was previously a cook in his parents' restaurant before he undergone the heart transplant. While he was in the hospital, recovering, his parents hired a new cook, Hankyung, who came from China and has been living in Korea for two years. He knew all sorts of Korean food and his cooking was delicious. After resting for nearly a year, Jaejoong considered to work again for he was boring by just staying at home and he wanted to cook again for he loves cooking and besides it is just another part of his life.

He talked to his parents and they agreed to let him come back to the restaurant after they see that he was well enough to work. However, he will not come back as a cook for they don't want him to tire himself. He will be the casher and sometime the waiter.

Jaejoong slowly approached Table 12 with the food. Upon reaching the table, he saw a handsome young man was sitting there talking cutely with a young boy. Jaejoong assumed that that boy was his son.

Here is the food, sir. Please enjoy.” Jaejoong had to interrup the moment between the father and the son.

The handsome man looked up from his son. He smiled at Jaejoong and thanked him for bringing the food. Jaejoong felt his heart was jumping hard in his chest and he quickly walked away from the table clentching at his heart.

Why did my heart beat so hard? Am I having an attack after a year?” Jaejoong was panicking because he don't want to have to leave in fear anymore.

 

*********************

Yunho's POV

 

Here is your food, sir. Please enjoy.” A voice had interrupted me from continue talking to Taemin. The voice was so angelic, soft and send soothing feelings to those who was listening to it. I looked up and found a waiter came with our food. I was mesmorized by his look. He has big doe eyes, pouty red lips and fair skin.

Oh! It's him!” I shouted in my head. He was the one that I have been paying attention to just now. Damn! He looks gorgoes from near. I felt my heart started to jump crazily like the first time I've fallen in love.

Eh? Fallen in love? What's wrong with me?” I slapped myself hard in my head.

He walked away after he was done putting down the food. He even looks pretty from the back. I never meet a man as pretty as him in my life. While I kept looking at him, my heart kept on dancing crazily in my chest. I have this sense of familiar and that I have met him somewhere before but I know that was not true.

Appa, can we eat now?” Taemin's voice brought me out from my trance.

Sure, let's dig in.” I ate quietly and helped Taemin with his food from time to time. While I was eating, I looked ariound hoping to see the pretty man again. I was a bit frustrated when I could not find him. Maybe I was dreaming seeing him, he was such an angel. Wait! Maybe he is an angel!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Sorry for the time frame. I fastened it to 18 months later. Both Yunho and Jaejoong met for the first time

             and what will happen later? Wait for it neh. Don't forget to leave your comment this time. Kamsahamida.