New Friends

Scent Of You

A/N      Hi hi... I'm back. Sorry for this super late update. I don't have the mood to do any update lately but thanks to someone that gave me support and inspiration, so I updated. ^^  Enjoy reading ne. And don't forget to comment. Thank you.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The park is crowded with families relaxing and gathering. Yunho and Jaejoong were sitting under a shaddy tree looking carefully at Taemin who is playing the soccer with Yoochun and Junsu.

 

It's been a week after the meeting with Yoochun in Yunho's office. After that day, they met up nearly everyday. Yoochun even introduced his boyfriend, Junsu to Jaejoong and since then the four of them always hang out together whenever they have free time.

 

Like today, they were picnicking in a park near Yoochun's place. Yunho brought Taemin along since he already did not spend his days with Taemin. So, four men and a boy were seen in the park, happily pass their weekend together.

 

They planned to have the picnic just a day before and early this morning, Jaejoong prepared the food while Junsu also prepared some. When they finally at the park, they laid out the picnic mat and put down all the food and drinks on the mat.

Yoochun wanted to give Yunho and Jaejoong some alone time together, so, he dragged Junsu and Taemin to play soccer together.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong were watching the three of them playing from under the tree not far from where they are. Jaejoong had the sweetest and bright smile decorating his face. Yunho who saw this once again comfirmed that he had fall head over heel in love with Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong ah, Taemin is going to celebrate his four-year-old birthday next week. I want to hold a birthday party for him. Can you make it on this Friday night? I know Taemin will want you to attend his birthday party too.” Yunho said after they were silent for a few minutes.

 

Really? Yes, I would like to be there. Where will you hold it? At your place or at your parents?” Jaejoong was delighted when Yunho invited him over.

 

I'm going to hold it in my parents' place. It's more spacious than my apartment. Besides, I want to make it as garden birthday party because Taeminnie loves the field so much.” Yunho explained and Jaejoong nodded his head indicating that he understood it.

 

I'll be there on time. Don't worry.” Jaejoong told Yunho.

 

You might want to come earlier because I need your help with the foods and drinks. Eomma will need your help too.” Yunho said with full of anticipation.

 

Sure. Just tell me when I should turn up there and I'll be there on time.” Jaejoong said cheerfully.

 

Well, I was going to tell you that we will go together. I'll fetch you around 3 in the evening. The party will only start at 7.” Yunho eleborated more about the planned party and Jaejoong listened intensively and nodded his head once in a while.

 

An hour later, the three tired soccer player came back to their picnic place. Jaejoong took hold of Taemin and wiped away his sweat with a clean blue towel while Yunho handed two clean towels to Yoochun and Junsu. After that they gave them a glass of orange juice each with Jaejoong was helping Taeminnie with his drinks. Yoochun, Junsu and Yunho looked at the display in front of them. Yoochun nudge Yunho and gave him a wink while Junsu was trying to hide his laugh. Yunho had this big smile on his face. He is so happy that Jaejoong can be so motherly towards Taemin. He knew that he had made the right choice.

 

*****************************

A week later, Friday night

 

Jaejoong was busy in the kitchen together with Mrs Jung and Kibum. They were at Yunho's parents house. There will be a party later on. It is Taemin's birthday party.

 

Jaejoong, Kibum and Mrs Jung prepared a lot of food for the party. Taemin had invited all his classmates and friends to the party. Yunho invited Yoochun and Junsu to the party too for he needs them to help him with the games. Changmin and Kibum were invited too because their son, Mun Song is Taemin's best friend and that they are Jaejoong's relatives.

 

The party is held at the big yard of the Jung's resident. The children can run around the yard besides eating. There are lots of fun and games and Yoochun and Junsu became the hosts of the games. Yunho also prepared lots of presents for the games sections.

 

Changmin saw how busy Jaejoong was. He kept on moving between the kitchen and the yard, making sure that the food is enough. Changmin managed to grab hold of Jaejoong before he walked away again the moment he came to the yard.

 

Hyung, take a rest. You had became the owner of this house already.” Changmin smirked. He learnt about Jaejoong's relationship with Yunho through his aunty, Mrs Kim. Jaejoong blushed when he heard Changmin's comment.

 

Yah! I was just helping Mrs Jung out. She alone can't do all this.”Jaejoong hit Changmin lightly at his arm.

 

Oh, yeah? You acted like Taemin is your son and this birthday party is your son's birthday party.” Changmin winked his eyes, making Jaejoong blushed harder.

 

Yah! Stop teasing me.” Jaejoong scolded and Changmin chuckled.

 

Anyway, hyung, take a rest for a while. You must remember your about health condition too.” Changmin handed a tissue to Jaejoong when he saw he was sweating. He was worried that Jaejoong will collapse if he continue to tire himself out.

 

I am fine, Changmin ah. Don't worry.” Jaejoong know Changmin was concerned about him. He assured Changmin that he is doing fine.

 

Two young boys came running towards them. They are Taemin and Mun Song.

Jae umma, we want some drinks, please.” Taemin and Mun Song were sweating very much from all the running. Jaejoong lovingly handed them a glass of orange juice each. He did not forget to use a clean towel to wipe Taemin's sweaty face while Changmin did the same with Mun Song.

 

Kibum came out from the kitchen with yet another big plate of food and put it on the table.

Umma...” Mun Song saw Kibum and he called him happily, ran to him and hugged him.

 

Aigoo, Mun Song ah, look at you. All sweaty and wet.” Kibum took the towel from Changmin and wipe Mun Song dry. Jaejoong smiled at how tender and caring Kibum is towards their adopted son. They never treat Mun Song differently. They treat him like their own son.

 

Yunho finally came to where the rest are. He smiled when he saw how caring Jaejoong is towards Taemin. Teamin is now leaning completely in Jaejoong's embrace.

 

You know, you should quickly make him your wife, hyung.” Yoochun came from behind and whispered into Yunho's ear. He saw how close Jaejoong is with Taemin. Yunho looked at Yoochun and smiles. He patted on Yoochun's shoulder and walked towards them and sat down.

 

Aigoo... Taeminnie... looked how flush you are from all the running. Don't forget to eat too, young man.” Yunho gave a friendly warning to Taemin.

 

I ate a lot, appa. Me and Mun Song ate a lot. All the food are delicious. Thank you, Jae umma.” Taemin said while he turned his head and gave Jaejoong a kiss on his cheeks, making Jaejoong giggled.

 

Yunho was mesmerised by what happened and also the melodious sound of Jaejoong's laugh. He can see a bright future and a happy family with Jaejoong.

 

Taemin and Mun Song then excused themselves to play with the other children. All the elders sat together while watching the children play. Then around 9 at night, they had the cake cutting ceremony. Taemin was so happy to have all the people he loves with him. The party ended at around 10 and after Jaejoong helped Taemin to clean up, he tucked Taemin in and the boy quickly fall asleep.

 

Yunho was standing right outside Taemin's room. He was watching how Jaejoong sang the songs and how he make Taemin sleep. Once Taemin was deep asleep, Jaejoong moved quietly out from Taemin's room meeting Yunho outside the room.

 

You must be very tired today. Thank you for everything, Jaejoong ah. You are such a big help. Come, I'll send you home.” Yunho thanked Jaejoong for all his help. He knew Jaejoong was tired and that he wanted the boy to just sleep over at his parents place but then he remembered he did not get permission from Jaejoong's parents to sleep over so he decided to just send Jaejoong back home. He don't want to anger Jaejoong's parents and wanted to prove to them that he is sincere and honest with Jaejoong.

 

 

TBC