Meeting The In-laws

Scent Of You

 

A/N      Hi hi... am sorry if this update was kinda slow. Things happened to me lately and made me depressed and miserable. However, things are getting better now. I'll try to update as fast as possible.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yunho went to the office as usual after he fetched Taemin from his parent's house and sent him to the kindergarten. Yunho was singing happily when he was headed to his office. He was happy today for he had just confessed to Jaejoong a day before and the latter had accepted his confession.

While Yunho was heading to his office, he walked passed Yoochun's office which is right beside his. Yoochun was coming out from his office when he saw the happy Yunho. Yoochun was surprised seeing his best friend so happy.

Yo, man. What's up? You are so happy today.” Yoochun caught Yunho by his arm before he walked to his office. Yunho was too happy to notice Yoochun who was actually standing at his office's door.

Oh... Yoochun. You are early today.” Yunho said with a big smile on his face and greeted Yoochun morning.

Tell me.” Yoochun pressed for information from Yunho. He never see Yunho so happy since his wife passed away.

I met an angel not long ago and last night I confessed. He accepted me and Taeminnie like him too.” Yunho said. Yunho never want to find a replacement for his wife even though everybody around him tried to make him find one. His reason is he don't want Taemin to feel uncomfortable with his new wife. However, now, Yunho found the person that Taemin feel comfortable with and that person is Jaejoong. Jaejoong not only managed to capture Taemin's heart but he managed to capture Yunho's as well. That is why Yunho confessed and consider him as his new wife candidate.

An angel? Confessed? Wow... how? Who?” Yoochun was caught by surprise and he stuttered a bit when he asked Yunho.

Hehe... his name is Kim Jaejoong and I met him in Sapphire Love. He works there which is his parent's restaurant. I took Taeminnie to eat there few weeks ago and that kid was totally so into him and I admit I was enchanted by him too.” Yunho told Yoochun and his smile never left his face. While he mentioned about Jaejoong, his eyes glistering and his smile widen.

Yoochun looked at his best friend and he knew instantly that Yunho had fallen in love this time. What more is, that Jaejoong managed to capture Taemin's heart.

Wow... congratulation, man. I would like to meet this Jaejoong someday.” Yoochun was curious to meet this mysterious Kim Jaejoong.

Thanks, Yoochun. I'll let you meet him someday.” Yunho replied and after a few more words both friends entered their office doing their work for the day.

 

*********************

 

Jaejoong was helping his parents in the restaurant when he suddenly received the call from Yunho. When he saw Yunho's ID on his phone, he unconsiously smiles sweetly.

He quickly answer the call and once he heard Yunho's voice in the phone, his smiles getting bigger and bigger.

Yunho ah, anyeong.” Jaejoong blushed and giggled when he heard Yunho called him with his nickname.

I'm fine, Yunho ah. How about you?” Jaejoong asked. Then, he listen to Yunho talking and the smile on his face never leave.

Yes, I'm free. Why?” Jaejoong asked with a knowing smile. He know Yunho will want to meet him only that he did not know Yunho had other plan for them.

Eh? Aunty? Tonight?” Jaejoong suddenly shouted into the phone. He was too surprised to hear that Yunho wanted to bring him to meet his parents tonight.

Ah... ye...yes... I'm free. Yes, I'll be waiting for you then. See you tonight.” Jaejoong bid farewell to Yunho and ended the call. He was stunned and his mind was blank. He don't know what to think when Yunho told him that his parents wanted to meet him.

'Well, I guess it's time for me to meet them. I met with aunty before and she seems kind. I remember she even invited me to her house last time. I hope this meeting will go smoothly.' Jaejoong was thinking to himself and he failed to notice his parents who happened to observed him from afar. They heard Jaejoong's shout earlier and came to investigate. They heard Jaejoong's saying about being free and agreeing to go out with the caller. They can guess that Jaejoong was talking to Yunho earlier. A small smile was formed on Mr and Mrs Kim's face.

Chagiya, I think our Joongie finally found his love.” Mr Kim whispered into his wife's ears.

Ne, Yeobo. Seeing that our Joongie is happy make me happy too.” Mrs Kim replied with a sincere smile on her face and so does her husband.

 

**********************

Yunho's POV

 

I just came out from an important meeting when I received a call from my mother. She told me that she will prepare my favourite food tonight and wanted me to come home. I told her I have a date with Jaejoong tonight and she asked me to bring Jaejoong with me.

I guess umma loves Jaejoong too that's why she asked me to bring him with me. She met him before once and since then she always asked me to bring Jaejoong home and introduce him formally to her and appa.

I went into my office and called Jaejoong about our date tonight.

Anyeong, Jaejoongie. How are you today?” I'm so happy to hear my beloves' voice.

Oh, that's good. I'm fine too, just finished my meeting.” I turned my chair around while talking with Jaejoong. I miss him already.

Jaejoongie, are you free tonight?” I remembered what mother told me earlier. Also I think it's time for me to bring Jaejoongie to meet father and mother.

Oh... it's like this. Umma called me just now and she said she wanted to meet you tonight. She said she misses you so much.” Well, mother wanted to meet Jaejoong but the last part was only my pressume.

I then had to bring the telephone far away from my ear because Jaejoongie practically shouted into the phone. I guess he must be too shock to hear that from me. A moment later, I heard Jaejoong agreed to meet my parents and I grinned like an idiot.

If you really free then I'll come to pick you up around 7 tonight.” I told Jaejoong and when I got his reply I was so happy that I nearly jump up from my seat.

We bit each other farewell and I'm back to continue my unfinished work. I can't wait for tonight.

 

***********************

Exactly at 7 in the evening, Yunho came to pick Jaejoong up at his house. He brought with him a bouquet of red roses and gave it to Jae who received it with big smile on his face. After bidding farewell to his parents, Jaejoong and Yunho headed to Yunho's parents' house.

Jaejoong was actually very nervous. He was quiet all the way. He was playing with his shirt's helm. Yunho stole a glance at him every now and then. He knew Jaejoong was nervous and he wanted to calm Jaejoong down. With his left hand on the wheel, Yunho grabbed Jaejoong's hands with his right. The cold hands of Jaejoong make Yunho frowned.

Yunho held Jaejoong's hands until they finally reached their destination. Yunho stopped the car in front of his parents' house. He did not get down but instead looked at Jaejoong while held Jaejoong's hands in his.

Baby, don't worry ne. Appa and umma love you. Taeminnie loves you too.” Yunho said with his low husky voice.

Jaejoong blushed hard when Yunho called him baby. Yunho never call him like that and it make him shy. Jaejoong lowed his head and hid his blushing face from Yunho.

Yunho saw Jaejoong blushing and he looks cute and adorable like that. Yunho's heart jumped fast and he restrained himself from ravishing the smaller male.

Yunho brought Jaejoong into his chest and rubbed the male's back lovingly.

Don't worry, everybody loves you including me.” Yunho said and left kisses on top of Jaejoong's head. Jaejoong nodded his head into Yunho's chest which make Yunho giggled with Jaejoong cuteness.

Come, let's go in. I'm sure they are waiting for us.” Yunho said and Jaejoong nodded his head again.

Yunho let go of Jaejoong and get out from the car. Jaejoong follow suit and both of them walked towards the house.

Both Yunho and Jaejoong were standing at the door steps when the door suddenly sprung open and Taemin screamed in joy and jumped into Yunho who even though surprised but still managed to catch him.

Appa, Jae umma, Taeminnie waited for you so long.” Taemin hugged Yunho and whined. Yunho smiled and hugged his son back.

We are sorry, Taeminnie. Appa have so much work to do but we are here now.” Yunho apologized to Taemin and the little boy kissed him in return.

Aigoo... don't just stand there, Yunho ah, Jaejoong ah, come on in.” Mrs Jung came out and she has a big smile on her face.

Yunho and Jaejoong bowed to Mrs Jung and went into the house. Once they were inside, they were greeted by Mr Jung who was so anxious to see the one that managed to make his son, wife and grandson so attracted and charmed. Mr Jung saw the smaller male beside his son. The beauty of the male really attracted him. He looked at how Taemin was sandwished in between them and he can see the happy family there. Mr Jung smile from his heart. He knew his son finally found a replacement for Soo Young.

Jaejoong ah, this is my appa.” Yunho introduces Mr Jung to Jaejoong. Jaejoong bowed and politely greet Mr Jung. All of them then moved to the dining room for dinner. Taemin sat in the middle of Yunho and Jaejoong while Mr and Mrs Jung sat in front the three of them.

While they were eating, Jaejoong was tending to Taemin. He will take the meats and veggies to Taemin while the little boy was happily accepting the food from Jaejoong. Yunho once in a while will put the food into Jaejoong's bowl as well and Jaejoong will do the same for him. This happy family acts were making the two elders who were sitting in front of them smile through out the dinner.

After the dinner, all of them went to the living room for a relax moment. They chat and from there they got to know each others better. Mr and Mrs Jung like Jaejoong more and more. They can see that he is adorable, caring, polite and trustworthy. Mr and Mrs Jung really happy to know that Yunho finally will have a happy marriage.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      So happy that they are happy now. I know I'm being delusional here when I knew that they won't be together in real life. However, I still hope that they are happy and will be together one day. Thanks for reading and please do leave comment.