The Thudding Heart

Scent Of You

 

A/N      I'm sitting in the plane, browsing through AFF which had been neglected by me since last week and

            going to neglect it again this week. Since I have time, I decided to update this story. I hope you enjoy this

            chapter which was written on the plane and sorry if there are any spelling and gramatical mistake.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong was in the rest room and he was clentching at his heart. It was jumping very hard then usual and that made Jaejoong very scared. It was already a year and a half and his new heart never give him any trouble until now. Why was it jumping so fast? Will he get another attack? Jaejoong quickly rumbled through his sling bag and looked for his medicine. Once he found it, he quickly gulped down a pill with the help of water.

Jaebal, let me have a peaceful life. Don't let me regret from having a second chance.” Jaejoong prayed to God, he was scared with the racing speed of his heart.

The Next Day

 

Jaejoong was cooking in the kitchen of his house. He was pouting. Two hours earlier, he was supposed to go to the restaurant with his parents. However, his mother saw him taking his heart medicine and she started to get panic. Jaejoong's parents started to interogate him and he had to tell them about what happened to him yesterday. They immediately told him to rest at home and prevented him from going out. Jaejoong tried to reason with his parents but he failed. Finally he gave in and both his parents went out to the restaurant, leaving him alone at home.

After one hour of staying at home and doing nothing, Jaejoong decided to visit his cousin, Changmin, and his family. Even though his parents already asked him to just rest at home, Jaejoong felt very bored and he wanted to meet his cousin and his family very much.

After Jaejoong making up his mind, he started to make his plan work. Jaejoong was going to bake a chocolate moist cake. He was going to bring the cake over when he visit them.

Changmin and Kibum were still engaged to each other and they were staying together. They were supposed to get married last year. However, the wedding was postponed because Kibum's parents were involved in a fatal accident and Kibum had to take over his father's company. Kibum was very busy trying to lead the company into the right track after his father's passing and Changmin had been helping Kibum since then. Now, after a year and a half, Kibum's company was on the right track and both Changmin and Kibum had decided to finally settled down two months later. Recently, Changmin and Kibum went to the orphanage and adopted a small boy, Mun Song. Mun Song is 3 years old, cute and he looks girly. The poor boy never knew who his parents were and upon hearing the story of the boy from the orphanage's Principal, Kibum decided to adopt Mun Song for he felt that they shared the same situation. So, after all the process of adoption, Changmin and Kibum took Mun Song home with them.

The first day Jaejoong saw Mun Song, he fell for this little boy. Jaejoong took a liking at Mun Song on the first sight. Since then, Jaejoong had been visiting them every two days, just to be with Mun Song. Changmin and Kibum were glad that Jaejoong likes Mun Song too and they let Jaejoong became Mun Song's Godfather.

Jaejoong was moving towards the door when hisphone suddenly rang. He looked at the caller and he has a grin on his face.

Deh, Changmin ah. What's up?” Jaejoong said into the phone.

Hyung, are you free now? I need your help.” Changmin said on the other side of the phone.

Deh. I was going to visit you. What do you need?” Jaejoong asked.

Jongmal? You are coming to my place? Great! Hyung, I need you to fetch Mun Song for me. I'm having meeting today and Kibum was still on the way back from his untie's house.” Changmin explained to Jaejoong.

Sure. I'll fetch Mun Song and I'll see you and Kibum later at your house.” Jaejoong smiled happily. He knew his parents will not mad at him if they knew he goes out for he will be at Changmin's house.

Komawo, hyung. I'll see you later.” Changmin ended the call with a thank you.

So, Jaejoong took his chocolate moist cake and headed out to fetch Mun Song from his school.

 

************************

A girly boy was crying at the corner of the toilet. There were a group of boys in front of him. They were teasing and laughing at him.

Yah, a girl should not be in the boy's toilet. You should go next door, not here.”

Yeah. You should not wear boy's uniform. Why you wear trousers? You should wear skirt.”

Deh, a skirt is more suitable for you.”

Your parents must be poor and they don't have money to buy you a skirt. Tomorrow, I'll bring my sister's skirt for you.”

The group of boys were laughing at the girly boy and some even started to push him around. The girly boy lost his stability and fall down. His palms and knees were bleeding.

Yah! What are you guys doing?” A boy came into the toilet and saw the incident. He saw the girly boy on the ground and his limps were bleeding.

Seongsengnim, someone fell down in the toilet.” The boy shouted and soon enough a teacher rushed into the toilet and saw the injured boy.

Mun Song ah, what happened? Did you fall down?” The teacher asked Mun Song and the girly boy just nodded with tears still lingering in his eyelits.

Come, let us go to the nurse. She will help you.” The teacher took Mun Song to the school infirmitary followed by Taemin. Before he left, Taemin looked at the boys and they scattered away for they saw the fierce look coming from him.

After the wounds were tended, the teacher led the children to the school gate for it was already time to go home. Taemin accompanied Mun Song at the gate. Both were waiting for their parents.

Mun Song ah, does your wounds still hurt?” While waiting, Taemin asked Mun Song for he saw the latter was still gloomy.

Not really. Taemin ah, thanks for helping me just now.” Mun Song said.

It's all right. They were too much for bullying you.” Taemin told Mun Song. Both of them were actually classmates. Taemin sat beside Mun Song in the class. Both of them were the bright students in their class. The teachers love them very much.

Mun Song ah.”

Taemin ah.”

Two voices were heard from the different direction. Taemin looked to the left while Mun Song looked to the right.

Appa!”

Jae appa!”

The two boys were happy to see their appa. Yunho picked up Taemin and gave him a spin while Jaejoong squated down and hugged Mun Song.

Appa, stop! I'm dizzy.” Taemin giggled because Yunho was still spinning him. The giggling had made Jaejoong and Mun Song looked at them. Yunho stopped spinning Taemin and he finally noticed the other two people not far from him.

Yunho was stunned when he saw the man standing not far from him. He blinked his eyes to make sure what he saw was real. When the man was still there, Yunho smiled unknowingly. He saw the angel again.

Jaejoong was surprised to find the man and his son. They were the father and son that came to the restaurant yesterday. Jaejoong remembered them because it was hard to see such a loving father taking care of his son. Nowadays, the fathers were always busy with their work, trying to earn more for the family while the mothers were the one who take care of their family.

Yunho and Jaejoong were standing by the road side, staring at each others and without any intention to say anything. Taemin and Mun Song were looking at their fathers with confusion. Taemin was the first to break the silent between the two adults.

Appa, this is my friend and classmate. His name is Mun Song.” Taemin's voice had brought the two adults back to reality.

Hello, Mun Song ah. I'm Taemin's appa.”

Anyeonghaseyo, ahjushi. This is Jae appa.” Mun Song bowed to Yunho and introduced his Godfather to him.

Hi, I'm Yunho, Jung Yunho.” Yunho stretched his hand out.

I'm...Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. It's nice to meet you.” Jaejoong received his hand and both of them were smiling.

When both the hands were touching, both of them jerked a little bit because they can feel some electric waves flowed through them.

Again, both Yunho and Jaejoong frozed at the spot. The children looked at them puzzled. This time it was Mun Song's turn to wake them up from their trance.

Jae appa, I'm hungry. Let's go home.”

Ah...deh. Let's go. Yunho shi, see you again next time.” Jaejoong blushed when he realised that he had been looking forward to meet Yunho again. Yunho was smiling brightly and bit him farewell too.

In the car, Jaejoong felt his heart was beating fast and he was striked with panic. He managed to calm down and waiting for the pain to come. However, the pain did not come and Jaejoong was confused but he can't figure out what actually happened to him.

Meanwhile, Yunho was thinking to himself in his car. He was going to bring Taemin for lunch.

Oh my God! He looks so angelic and his name is just as beautiful as its owner.”

Yunho looked at his right hand which held Jaejoong's hand earlier. He can still feel the tingling from shaking hand with Jaejoong.

Gosh! The feelings were unspeakable. I felt there was electric waves coming through his hand and travelled to my heart. Why I have this kind of feelings?” Yunho was confused as well. It has been a long time for him to feel like this. The first time he felt like that was when he first met his deceased wife.

Don't tell me that I had fallen for that Kim guy? No way! Both of us are men. But... the feelings, it can't be wrong!” Yunho stopped his car right outside a western restaurant. Today, they are going to have western food for their lunch.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      I think Yunho must make sure his feelings towards Jaejoong, don't you think? Please comment neh.

            Kamsahamida. ^^