Gameshow

Love Not at First Sight

Author POV:

"Ok! We shouldn't make Luhan choose between his girlfriend and his fans. So let's move on! Iiiiit's GAMETIME!!!!" the MC said.

"Eh?" the  two said simultaneously

Luhan and Mei Hua blinked innocently as the looked towards each other, having a telepathic conversation.

'Gametime? What is that Luhan?'

'I dunno. Lee Soo Man didn't tell me anything'

'I wonder what games are we gonna play?'

'I want chocolate cake now....... Huh? What did you say?'

'Lollipop, Lollipop, oh, lolli lolli lolli lollipop! *pop* Ba-dum dum dum...'

'I don't want cake anymore, I think I want mango pudding.....'

"Leeeeeeeeet's start!" the MC yelled, interrupting their thoughts.

"Our first game is 'Dibidibidip'!"

Luhan and Mei Hua nodded in understanding.

"The three movements will be V sign (or Peace sign), cheek poke, and Superman pose. OK? Begin!"

Some cheesy music began playing as the couple faced each other.

tumblr_miae9ah3ov1rewbuho1_500.png

(A/N: Within each round are smaller 'rounds' In the 1st round Luhan is the 'leader', and the 2nd round Mei Hua is the leader. If you don't know how to play Dibidibidip, click here.)

And Luhan FAILED!

In the last game of round 1, Luahn  leaned too far for the 'Superman' pose, and fell.

That ended that game...

"After Luhan miserably failed the 2nd round, we'll continue with our 2nd game! Who will make the better couple? LuHua, Krisyeol or Kaisoo? That's right! We have EXO's very own Kris, Chanyeol, D.O., and Kai here to join us! Come out!" the MC said.

They walked out and waved at the camera, standing next to Luhan.

Luhan leaned in next to D.O. and whispered: "What are you doing here?"

"Lee Soo Man. That's why we all came."

"All of you?"

"Neh."

 

Luhan POV:

So Ol' Soo Man was planning this?

What next, planning a break up?

I hope not.

"We have a bowl of jjajangmyeon, that each couple will have. One of each couple will be blindfolded, and they will have to feed their partner. Who ever is the neatest and eats the most in 1 minute, WINS! Decide amongst yourselves who will be blindfolded and who will be fed." the MC spoke with enthusiasm

I turned to Mei Hua and she immediately grabbed for the mask.

I looked at her with suprised and she gave me a proud smile.

"Your skills are questionable. I don't want jjajangmyeon in my ears." she said.

I gave a hearty laugh.

"Ok, Mei Hua, Chanyeol, and D.O. will be feeding their partners. Please place your blindfold on!"

And the game started.

I saw Chanyeol beginning to cram jjajangmyeon into Kris's mouth.

Mei Hua was feeling around for my mouth. 

She  found my mouth and I her in teasing.

"Eew, Luhan..."

She wiped her hand on her dress.

She fed me small amounts, before I told her to give me more.

I had glanced towards the others, and saw Kris holding the arms of Chanyeol away from his face.

Which was gloriously covered chunjang sauce, his face that was. 

I laughed and I nearly choked on my food.

Chanyeol's arms were strangely covered with sauce to...

Kai was scolding D.O. for missing his face and hitting his cheek.

"Couples, 30 seconds left." the MC warned.

At the 45 second mark, Kris was fed up and took the mask from Chanyeol.

He sat Chanyeol down, put on the mask, and began cramming food into Chanyol's face, missing almost every time.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, AND STOP!"

 

Mei Hua POV:

I took off the mask and nearly died of laughter.

Kris and Chanyeol were still trying to cram food into each other's mouths, despite the fact that they weren't blindfolded AND that time was up.

Kai was picking up chunjang sauce and smearing it on D.O.'s face.

And Luhan was trying to feed me some noodles.

"Kris and Chanyeol switched, so they are disqualified. LuHua and Kaisoo have tied, even though they both took something from the plate after it  was over, but we need winners! LuHua with the cleanest face, and Kaisoo with the most food eaten."

Luhan and D.O. high-fived.

"We'll play our last game after this break."

Then Luhan smeared some sauce on my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello~ We are back, after everyone is shiny and clean. Our next game is called 'Pass it On' We have all of EXO here, and they will also participate in this."

EXO joined us again.

"The rules are simple. You place a card up to your lips, and you have to pass it down to Tao or Sehun. There will be two teams, EXO-M vs. EXO-K. You can only use your lips. There is a catch though. Each card contains either a prize, or punishment. At the end of the show, we will review the cards. So you need to gat as MANY cards as possible. BUT WAIT, there will be thirteen people! Before the show began, 500 tickets were distributed. So we will have one lucky fan come in to be part of EXO-K through a draw. "

A large box was wheeled in, and the MC picked out a card.

"Will number 112A join us in the studio."

A girl with a short bob and a large Canon brand camera came in really excited.

"What's your name?"

"Kang Aei Young" she said in a quiet voice.

Here was the order we were in.

EXO-M: Luhan, me, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, and Tao.

EXO-K: Suho, D.O., Kai, Chanyeol, Aei Young, Baekhyun, and Sehun.

1st time:

Kris passed it to me and when Luhan passed it to me.

I think he purposely dropped it to kiss me.

My face grew really red.

Meanwhile......

Chanyeol had trouble passing the card to Aei Young.

His height vs. her lack of vertical-ness.

She jumped and they touched noses.

Aei Young dropped it from embarrassment.

0:0

Kris's height was also an issue.

His lips grazed my forehead.

Red again.....

O//////////////O

After 5 minutes of gaming:

EXO-K had the most.

"Now, let's reveal the ones that were dropped" the MC said, picking up the dropped cards.

(A/N: The following quotations are just the MC saying the Prizes/Punishmets of the dropped cards.)

"If you hadn't of dropped this card, EXO-M..........  You would of had to eat a mouthful of WASABI!!!!!!!!"

"If you hadn't of dropped this card, EXO-K........... You would of recieved a bunch of spa treatment kits.

And so on.

"EXO-M: 7 free tickets to Lotte World."

*groans from EXO-M*

"EXO-K: Ice down your back."

*quiet whooping from EXO-K*

"EXO-K: Apple products."

"Alright, now for the ones that made their way down to Tao and Sehun in each bowl. EXO-M with 3 and EXO-K with 5 cards. Let's open EXO-K's first " The MC said.

"EXO-K, you get a Punishment! You have to............. EAT A WHOLE CONTAINER OF ICE CREAM!"

Sehun grabbed his head, as if he had already felt the brain-freeze.

"Your next card, is a Prize.......... You get 100,000 won each!"

"PUNISHMENT..... for the next TWO cards. Poor EXO-K...... These can go with each other. Eat a bowl of ramyun, but not any ramyun, ramyun with ghost peppers.... And you must drink it down with a cup Ttongsul." 

(A/N: Ttongsul is Korean feces wine...... YUCK!)

EXO-K and Aei Young made icky faces.

"And the last one, is a PRIZE! You guys get to go to Jeju Island!"

*many cheers*

"Now for EXO-M: A Punishment! You need to all do 20 pushups. If you fail, you have to endure a delicious meal of raw tuna!"

Luhan bravely flexed his 'muscles' with Xiumin.

"Oh no.... there is another Punishment! You have to cross dress!!!!!"

Kris rubbed his temples, giving off the 'I should of stayed home' vibe.

"Let's hope you guys get a Prize!..........And you do!"

EXO-M and I started cheering.

"It appears you guys also get to go to Jeju Island."

*more cheers*

"So let's get on with our punishments, shall we?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!

The next chapter will be the evil punishments.

Kekekeke~

So anticipate!

I want to also say hello to my new and old subbies. 

('old' is not necessarily a bad thing btw...)

So...... HI!

And bye~

I  ﻉ√٥ﺎ you guys ^-^