Let's Get to Know Each Other

Love Not at First Sight

Mei Hua POV:

I shrunk back as I gazed into the eyes of the towering boys.

"I'm sorry for waking you up....." I mumbled in a small voice.

I could feel their eyes beaming lasers through my head.

I wish had the power of invisiblity.

We just stood there for what felt like hours.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Want us to wait for you to come in?", a low angry voice growled.

I didn't look up to see whose it was.

They made a small gap for me to slip through, barely shifting their bodies.

I shuffled through the gap made and I started off towards my 'room'.

Suddenly, a pair of strong masculine hands grabbed me and spun me around

I stared into the eyes of Kris, who guided me backward toward the couches.

My roughly landed on the couch, and took in the softness.

I looked up to see the band of 12 angry/grumpy men had traveled to stand infront of me.

"Let's discuss a curfew. Since you are staying here for only 3 days max, you don't have any right to make your own rule. Therefore, you must follow our rules. Your curfew will be at 10 sharp. Come any later, we'll lock you out.  You can stay out all night for all we care.You may not go into any of our rooms without permission. You can't use D.O.'s kitchen (D.O.: Or else). The only places you can go to, are your room, this room, bathroom, and the library. Unless you're eating a meal with us, supply your own meals. We can't waste money. When we are out practicing, don't do any funny business.*glares*No parties, no friends, and NO boyfriends. Don't leave your stuff lying around, and we don't want to see any of your private items. (Chen:*blush*) Whatever you need , you get on your own. WE are not your slaves, servants, etc. Don't make a mess. Don't redecorate our dorm. Don't buy thing for the dorm. It's fine as it is. You can't be loud. Lastly, don't tell any of your friends, and try not to be seen by others. Oh, and don't ruin the dorm" chorused the idols.

"Well, can't I have a key so then you don't have to-"

"No. You'd give copies to your friends who are probably crazy saesang fans."

"But I don't-"

"No buts, our rules are our rules."

"Geez, so many rules and so strict", I mumbled.

I think some what I said heard and gave me looks.

Xiumin had fallen asleep, and Sehun was starting to nod off.

I hadn't realized it but, they have major bed head.

I scanned their hair, which I saw it got worse and worse with each guy.

Luhan's sticking straight up as if it was hair sprayed that way.

I started laughing and fell on my side.

They gave me confused looks and waited for a reason.

"You're-hair-is *regaining breath* funny looking."

They all started patting it down while the 2 sleepy heads kept dozing, sporting their bed head.

I walked away snickering towards my room.

Oh, so tired..

I fell onto the bed, not bothering to change, and snuggled in between the blankets.

 

~Next Morning~

 

Sehun POV:  (A/N:Suprise!)

I woke up with the sun shining on my face.

Despite the heat, it was really nice today.

I look around and find Xiumin next to me on our couch.

How'd I get here?

Oh yeah, we were making rules yesterday.

Today........

we have......

NO SCHEDULE!!!!

Yay!

I get up and walk to my room.

I leap onto my bed and disappear into the blankets.

 

~5 Hours Later; 12:00~

 

I wake up once more, except to find myself sleeping on my bed this time.

I get up and brush my teeth, shower......et al.

D.O. hyung is making breakfast and I sneak into Luhan's room.

He's in the bathroom so I turn on his computer and start replying to fans on our website.

(A/N: IDK what they use so let's pretend it's their website. I think EXO-M uses Weibo, but that's a Chinese site.)

After a few moments, hyung comes out fully dressed (A/N: And some of you want him to come out differently. *winks*)

"Morning hyung."

"Hey."

"Lots of people shipping Hunhan on our website."

"It's because they can't believe it's true"

He leaned in close to my face as he spoke.

(A/N: XXX I don't write ! So, pretend that didn't happen and pretend that EXO went into kitchen to eat brunch or lunch. Whatever.Hehe)

Everyone is eating some of D.O.'s Kimchee Congee (basically porridge), when Mei Hua comes down still in her sleepwear.

"Hey, I know I'm not supposed to go into the kitchen, but can I get some water?"

"Yeah sure" D.O. hyung replies

She disappears into the kitchen and comesback with a glass of water.

Mei Hua leans against the door frame and asks,"Don't you guys have some kind of a schedule?"

Some of us shake our heads while the others remain silent.

"Then what do you guys do today?"

"Play games, sleep, read, other stuff", Suho responds.

"That's it?"

"Yeah, that's relaxation." I say.

Well, you should do something productive", Mei Hua scolds.

"I compose songs!" Lay pipes up

"I practice wushu." Tao says

"I eat baozi", Xiumin exclaims.

"Baekhyun has funny sleeping habits", Chanyeol randomly shouts out.

"And Duizhang likes to act cool", Lay added, which earned him a glare from Kris.

Then they started shouting random facts about each other.

Only me and Luhan seemed to be the most civilized at that time.

"My toothbrush cup is red!"

"I dressed up like a girl before."

"I was a child prodigy!"

"I like football."

After 2-3 minutes of this, Mei Hua said,"Nice to know that. Gotta go."

Just like that, she left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He he, I meant to update yesterday, but I had to get up early for a Dr appointment.

There will be drama, serously, like in the next chappie.

I'll give you the chapter title:

The Saesang Fan

Totally cliche right?

It'll have comedy, so don't worry.

Well, BYE.... <3