(≧∇≦) ~ YAY!

Love Not at First Sight

(A/N: I think this is the sorta long-awaited chapter. I apologize if it isn't the way you want it to be. I like the title a lot. ^-^ Happy New Years! Any resolutions u guys have?)

 

Mei Hua POV:

I woke up in the hospital bed I had woken up in before.

I saw that Luhan was not there.

It was approximately two in the afternoon.

I slept for soooo long. 

I don't remember much, but I think I fell asleep half way through the movie.

How'd I get here?

Eh, probably the nurses.

I got up and  slipped on some slipper socks that the hospital provided.

I nodded to some passing patients and bowed a few times to the older ones.

Outside in the garden, I sat on a not-snow-covered bench and looked up.

The snow beneath my feet were melting, and the cold nipped at the high-points of my face.

What day is it?

I must have spent so long traveling and goofing off, I don't even know what day it is.

Must be the time zones.

Nearby, I heard some loud cheering.

 I followed the noise and saw some people clustered underneath a window.

One of the them was on another guy.

The guy on the top was standing on the shoulders of the guy below him.

The guy below turned around and I ducked behind some bushes before he saw me.

It was the Kristal guy!

Krismas?

Kristy?

Whatever.

I saw that the person on top was Creeper guy.

Together they reached what looked like a 12 feet human.

"Dude what are you doing? Don't spin around or I'll fall." said Creeper.

Kristal turned around again and Creeper latched onto the windowsill, barely peeping into the room..

I moved in closer to try to see what they were listening in on.

"Wow, I'm amazed. You started to see way earlier than anyone anticipated."

"Thanks Doc. When can I leave?" said a familiar voice.

That's Luhan's voice!

"Anxious are we? You could leave as early as tomorrow."

The people that I automatically assumed as EXO, started cheering.

I lightly cheered in my head, and Creeper started waving his arms like crazy.

Kristal lost his balance and Creeper fell face first into the snow.

Kristal fell on his behind.

The cheering had stopped and Creeper rose his head.

He stared right at me.

I was just squatting there, my feet numb.

His chin was covered with snow, so he looked like Santa Claus.

Kristal pivoted his head and looked at me with a weird facial expression.

My hands were behind my back, so I wadded up some snow and threw it with my eyes closed.

It hit that D.O. guy in the face, and he had this facial expression on his face: O_O

I got up from my squatting position, and tried to run.

My knees locked from squatting for too long, and I fell.

I tried to escape by using my elbows and tried a low crawl, like in the war movies.

My pajama like clothes were getting soaked and I was shivering.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!!!"

I turned around and Creeper threw a wad of snow, that landed next to my foot.

I scooped some snow and flung it into the air.

It hit Kristal square in the back of the head as he was trying to get up. 

He fell on his face upon impact.

D.O. made a perfect snowball(A/N:probably from his cooking skills), and threw it, hitting Creeper who was running towards me.

He gasped and sported his O_O face.

Bacon or whatever his name was, grinned evilly while he made a snowball, 2x the size of his head.

He picked it up, but leaned backward from the weight, hitting Kai in the face. (A/N: I keep making everyone get hit in the noggin!)

Kai sputtered, and made a pouty face.

Sehun cowered behind a bush, but was attacked by a large avalanche of snow from the windowsill above.

"What on earth is going on?" the doctor said opening the window.

Everyone froze.

Xiumin had ignored everyone and made a snow version of himself.

Chen made a troll face on his snow statue.

Tao was using his wushu skills to fight off the itty-bitty snowflakes.

Suho was trying to calm everyone down, and tried to stop the fight.

He ended up getting pelted with some snowballs.

The snow settled down, and it revealed 11 boys and me, covered with snow.

Only our hair stood out among the white.

Luhan popped his head out of the little window, wearing sunglasses.

"What's up Doc?"

He looked around, and seemed to stare at me.

I covered myself with more snow and crawled towards the entrance of the hospital.

I was shivering, and my teeth chattered.

I was halfway between the window that Luhan was popping out of and the entrance, when something appeared next to me.

It was a coat, and I was too numb to see who threw it.

I slowly tossed it around myself and continued to crawled to the entrance.

I stood up  and pushed open the doors.

I was welcomed by a large wave of heat, and I glanced at the jacket.

It was obviously a man's jacket, but it had worn fur on the inside, and leather surrounded it.

Thanks to whoever gave it to me.

I made my way back to the room hugging myself with the  jacket.

I sat in the bed, like a little dumpling, wrapped in the blankets, Luhan's included.

I had found a spare set of pajamas and changed out of my wet ones.

(A/N: I might of forgotten to add this, or it wasn't clear, but Mei Hua is technically free to leave the hospital, but because Jessica wants her to be safe, she has to wait till EXO's Luhan gets released, so she can go back to Seoul safe and sound, with EXO of course. )

I watched some random Taiwanese drama, and just stared blankly at the screen.

I slowly fell asleep, and .........

Began to snore...

 

Luhan POV:

When the Doc opened the window, and I looked out, I immediately saw Mei Hua.

It was as I'd my eyes were drawn to her.

She burrowed herself within the snow, and had crawled towards the entrance of the hospital.

Underneath the window there was an awning, and one of the guys threw his jacket.

But who?

I couldn't see their face, and I didn't recognize the jacket.

I thanked the Doc, and left the examination room.

I get to go home tomorrow !!!!!!!!!

I could technically 'see' , but my eyesight seemed as if I needed glasses.

I need to go see my optometrist.

I walked into my room and saw my blanket and pillow gone.

I saw Mei Hua's bed piled high with sheets and stuff alike.

Out of a little hole, Mei Hua's head peeked out.

And she was sleeping.

I closed the room door, and walked over to Mei Hua

"太可爱死了" (Literal meaning : Too cute to death. Intended meaning: So cute)

I lightly pecked her forehead, when the door slowly creaked open.

"Yo Luhan, we are going-" Duizhang started to say, when he said something else.

"What are you doing?"

"NOTHING! I was just trying to get my blanket back" I replied.

"Oh, ok."

I sighed deeply and gave him a so-what-did-you-want-look.

"Oh yeah,we were going to fill out your release documents and we need you to like sign them or something."

"Kay"

I looked at Mei Hua once more and left the room.

 

~And the very next day~

 

Chen POV:

Luhan gege is finally coming home !!!!

We've had our comeback album on hold because of Luhan, and Lee Soo Man isn't happy.

We were at the airport, and there were a lot of fans.

Most of them were here for Luhan though.

Figures.

"KYA~ LUHAN!!!!! LOOK AT ME !!!!"

"OPPPPAAAAA, CAN YOU SEE ME ?????"

"XIAO LULU, DONALD DUCK GEGE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!"

There were also lots of gifts for Luhan.

Sorry Ace, I think I'll have to take care of your cousins...

Mei Hua noona is wearing this really weird disguise.

She is wearing a baseball cap and a large overcoat.

She also is wearing these really weird spectacles, ang a stick-on mustache.

What doesn't help are her pink flowery converses.

On plane, noona got squished between the maknaes of EXO-K and EXO-M

They kept talking on and on and on and on, that Duizhang got really pissed, he yelled at them.

They were really quiet after that. 

Kris swapped with Sehun, who got to sit next to Luhan.

Tao got quiet, and tried to bbuing bbuing his way into swapping seats with noona.

Kris shot him a look and told him to stay quiet.

Duizhang must be very tired and crabby.

Noona kept exploring her purse and was amazed by each item she pulled out.

I guess those are the perks of having no memory.

When we landed in Seoul, it was like being in Taipei again.

"KYA~ LUHAN!!!!! LOOK AT ME !!!!"
 
"OPPPPAAAAA, CAN YOU SEE ME ?????"
 
"KYEOPTA LULU, DONALD DUCK HYUNG WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!"
 
And there were more gifts.
 
We got into the vans, while noona followed us in a cab.
 
When we got back to the dorms, noona was really confused about what she was supposed to do.
 
"Am I supposed to come in ? " she questioned.
 
"Yeah, make yourself at home while we try to find Yuri at STL." Suho said.
 
Noona walked around, exploring.
 
She made her way into the kitchen, and then saw 12 matching cups hanging from a rack.
 
"Ooooooh, nice cups."
 
"You gave them to us silly noona." I said.
 
"I did? I have a nice sense of taste then."
 
Suho came into the kitchen and said,"Yuri is coming soon."
 
Noona nodded and left, running into Chanyeol.
 
 
Creeper POV:
 
Mei Hua's head came on full impact into my chest.
 
I grabbed her by her shoulders, and shook her like a maniac.
 
"HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ME? WE HAD SO MANY GREAT MEMORIES!"
 
She stared at me scared.
 
How could she forget me kidnapping her.
 
Or when we had that tying up 'game'.
 
I ran into the kitchen, and grabbed a frying pan.
 
"Don't you remember hitting each other with a frying pan?"
 
Mei Hua looked bewildered.
 
I hit myself and rubbed the spot I hit my head at.
 
She looked at me as if I was a crazy person.
 
"You really don't remember this?"
 
I hit her lightly on the head.
 
"Are you crazy? DO YOU WANNA DIE?"
 
She grabbed the pan out of my hand and hit me.
 
I took it back and hit her back.
 
Just like old times.
 
Except this time, she wasn't doing it to get away.
 
She did black out though....
 
"Chanyeol! You are seriously CRAZY! You are killing people" Suho said picking her head up.
 
He felt her head, and then Suho glared at me.
 
"She has a bump, and it's red. Go get ice."
 
I ran to the kitchen and filled a bag with ice.
 
I put it against Mei Hua's head, and picked her up, putting her down on the couch.
 
Luhan came down, after showering and changing.
 
"W-w-what happened to Mei Hua?"
 
He ran to her, and looked as if he was going to do something when...
 
.
 
.
 
The doorbell rang.
 
"Hello Yuri noona." I said while opened the door.
 
"I'm here to pick up Mei Hua"
 
She walked in and saw limp Mei Hua.
 
She let out a small scream, and ran over to Mei Hua, examining her head.
 
Yuri noona sighed and tried talking to Mei Hua.
 
"Hey, can you hear me?"
 
"Hrmmf"
 
"Mei Hua? You awake?"
 
"Yuri unnie?"
 
"You remember me !!!!!!!"
 
Yuri noona pulled her in for a hug, and I was sad.
 
She remembers noona, but not me- WAIT!!!
 
I know I met Mei Hua before she met noona, so that means.....
 
HER MEMORIES ARE BACK!!!!
 
I grabbed Mei Hua's shoulders and shook her.
 
"Do you know who I am ???"
 
"Yeah you're Creepyeol, the crazy- OOMPH!!!"
 
 
 
Author POV:
 
"Yeah, you're Creepyeol, the crazy- OOMPH!!!"

Creepyeol pulled Mei Hua in for a hug and smiled gleefully.

"No one forgets the awesome Chanyeol." he boasted.

Luhan stared at Mei Hua, and his mouth opened and closed like a fish.

Then it happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 
"____________, WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sure, why not?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please take your time and vote below.