Found Out

Love Not at First Sight

(A/N: Stay tuned to the end guys! This chapter will stay mainly in moi's POV. P.S. Enigma means mysterious person or something to murky to understand. You'll get what I mean later in the chappie. Just saving some time for those out there confused)

 

Author POV:

So it's the next day.

And Luhan is really pumped.

Mystery lova, or lover, is pissed and kinda moping.

Ok he is super mopey.

And then, there are the paparazzis....

 

~Flashback~

So they(Mei Hua and Luhan) are having lunch.

Soooo many girl's spazzing, that they possibly could of attracted paparazzis.

They (the paparazzis) stalked Mei Hua and Luhan for the entire time.

They watched them eat the candy haw.

They watched them while Mei Hua accepted Luhan's coat.

They watched Mei Hua kiss Luhan.

But they don't realize it's a simple peck on the cheek.

They take a bajillion photos and videos.

And they spazz and send the photos and pictures to their editors and so on.

All hell breaks loose over night.

Prepare for some major .

~End~

 

Luhan walked down the steps, really excited to see Mei Hua, if time would allow.

He wore rilakkuma slippers with a keroppi onesie. 

Imagine him seeing him like that.....

He was about to eat breakfast, when he heard a loud rapid knock at the door.

He rushed over to open it, and found his manager.

"What's up hyung?" Luhan said casually.

"NO TIME! Come with me NOW!" he said rushed, grabbing Luhan by his wrist and dragging him into the van.

Luhan would of asked Manager hyung what was happening but, he was scared to death from the frantic driving skills of Hyung.

They arrived at the SM building. 

Luhan grabbed at his chest as he trudged through the snow, trying to calm his rapidly beating heart.

Manager hyung continued to drag Luhan like a rag doll, down the countless halways, and past the numerous practice rooms.

They arrived at the conference room, the same room Luhan had entered for the first time when he had been accepted into the company.

The door was opened, revealing an empty room.

The manager whisked away as soon as Luhan got into the room.

At the head of the oblong table, there was a chair, it's back facing Luhan.

As if on cue, it spun around revealing to Luhan, Lee Soo Man.

No petting evil cats, guys.

Maybe sustaining an evil smirk.

But no cat.

"You have been busy Luhan." He said, still smirking.

Or a crooked grin you could say.

Luhan had a puzzled look on his face, and slowly asked, "What do you mean sunbae-nim?"

Soo Man arched his brow in amusement.

"Oh? You don't know?"

Soo Man reached infront of him, opening a sleek laptop.

He clicked something using the adjacent mouse, and blew up the picture.

But not with dynamite or anything.

Just so you know.

It showed Mei Hua kissing Luhan on the cheek.

Soo Man pressed a button, revealing the headlines: LUHAN OF EXO-M HAS A MYSTERY GIRLFRIEND?

Luhan grabbed the computer, and read the details.


Through unknown sources, this photo of Luhan, who is one of the many idols of the 2012 debuters,  was released showing him receiving a smooch from this mystery woman. Witnesses of this sweet moment said that this woman had spent the day with this well known idol. They were said to have shared sweets and foods alike, while sharing their romance. But not all was good. Many witnesses made many snark declarations.

"This girl... You can tell she is desperate. She is a sl*t with no life"

"Who the is she?! Luhan oppa is mine b*tch. If you know who she is, tell me so I can ing kill her. Better yet, come to me b*tch"

" She looks pretty- but probably looks her best in hell."

Who is this enigma? Is Luhan going to hide her from the society? Or will he introduce her to us?


Luhan fell back into one of the chairs.

How could this happen?

"As I can tell you are shocked, from the exposure of your secret, I must make a proposal"

Luhan nodded.

"You may continue to see Enigma aghassi, but on a few conditions. First, bring her to meet me. Your little slip-up could profit both the company and you, if done right. Be more public, if possible. Give her a smooch or something"

The old man's eyes were gleaming with scheme.

"I highly suggest you stay away from any other woman. I'm not a monster and will not try to bring any harm, so obviously try to protect her from your crazy fans. Remember to bring her here. Preferably today."

Luhan stiffly got up and walked toward the entrance.

"Oh Luhan?" Soo Man called out.

Luhan pivoted his body.

"I like your pajamas." 

Luhan hurried out the room, and out the building.

He rushed down the street, and past several judging and jogging ajhussis and ajhummas.

He finally arrived at the place he was looking for, and glanced breifly inside.

He went inside the shop, and was welcomed by Yuri.

Following Yuri was Jin- Jin noona.

"Hey Luhan! Where's the rest of the pack?" Yuri said bringing out a cake

"Um, nice choice of fashion" Jin-Jin noona exclaimed as she scanned Luhan's clothes.

"Is Mei Hua here?" Luhan said ignoring Yuri and Jin-Jin's previous questions.

"No... But feel free to wait." Yuri said gesturing to a seat.

2 hours past.

And guess who appeared?

Not Mei Hua.

But Jason oppa.

 Luhan looked away as Jason walked up to the counter, chatting away with Yuri.

Then Jason sat next to Luhan with 2 coffees.

"Hey Luhan hyung." he said in a low voice.

"Jae Sun. Nice seeing you again." Luhan mumbled.

"How is life as an idol?" he asked.

"Fine" Luhan replied.

"Come on! Don't be stiff. We are past that now aren't we?" Jason said jokingly.

What are they past? 

~Flashback~

Jason and Luhan were friends, both of them trainees in the SM company.

At one point, there was a choosing for the next big super group.

Luhan was chosen over Jason.

Jason, being furious at the fact that he had been in the company longer than Luhan, felt  the need to get revenge.

So he 'stole' Luhan's crush, a trainee  also under the company.

So Luhan punched Jason.

But it turned out that his crush was already in a relationship, and Jason had just pretended.

But Luhan never found out.

~End~

(A/N: ^So this is just a small side story, and won't pop up much^)

Luhan rejected Jason's offer of coffee, and turned his back to him.

Jason was about say something, when the person Luhan wanted to see most appeared.

Yes, it was Mei Hua.

Luhan lept up as Mei Hua walked in.

"Hey Yuri, Jin-Jin unnie, Jason oppa and- LUHAN?!"

Luhan embraced Mei Hua with a giant bear hug, and whispered in her ear, "I need to talk to you"

She  nodded and walked outside.

"What is it Luhan?"

"Someone found us"

"Us? What do you mean?"

"My company knows that we are dating, and so do half of Sounth Korea."

"So?" Mei Hua said with annoyance.

Luhan sighed.

"My boss wants to meet you."

Mei Hua nodded with understanding.

"I'll go, but let me work at least an hour here. I've abandoned them for the past 3 months and I feel bad. So just wait."

Luhan smiled.

Mei Hua  noticed Luhan's teeth chattering, and removed her scarf.

She laced it around his neck and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Luhan felt his cheeks warm up.

The entire time Mei Hua worked, Luhan always beamed when she looked his direction.

Mei Hua shook her head with amusement.

At the SM building, Luhan clung onto Mei Hua.

Yes, at the building, again.

Lee Soo Man was suprised to see Mei Hua.

"You are quite pretty. I can tell why Luhan is dating you." Soo Man said.

Those were his first words to her.

Awk...

"You both have perfect timing. I have something for the both of you guys to do in public together."

"What is it sunbae-nim?" Luhan asked with deep interest.

"You will go in for an interview tomorrow."

"Together", he said passing the couple the address of the interview.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kay, first of all.

  1. Click this. I want ALL of you guys to participate. It could benefit you...
  2. If you are a friend of mine, click this. Being my friend gets you special perks...
  3. This I think is a must for you guys to read. So please do.

That's it.

Bye-bye~