Chapter 94-I want to be with you

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hehe guys here is chapter 94 triple update ^^ but I think I could pass more than 4 updates today.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrGoTVKpEJI

-----

"You are aware that you are really stubborn." Luhan said as he touched your nose. "I know I can be stubborn but instead of being lonely in that palace I would rather be with you guys." you said and Luhan smiled "You know I shouldn't be the only one who knows that you are here." Luhan said and you sighed "Luhan I told you if the others knew that I'am here the guards in the palace will find me easily." you said and Luhan sighed "Come on Eunhye I'am not the only one." he said and you sighed "Fine just just don't let them be noisy." you said and Luhan nodded.

He rushed outside and he found the boys "Hey guess what Eunhye is here." Luhan said and their eyes widened "WHAT?!" all of them asked and Luhan immediately "SHHHHH! she said to keep it quite, she is in her room still thinking that she's crazy because she left the palace without anyone knowing." Luhan said and Kris look at Luhan "Is she crazy?"  Kris asked and instead of listening to Kris the 10 rushed up towards your room.

"Okay instead of listening to the eldest." Kris muttered as he followed the 10. All of the boys entered the room and all of them rushed towards you "Eunhye." they all said and you look up to see the faces you wanted to see for the last 48 hours. "I miss you ma boys." you said and all of them hugged you and you smiled.

"So how was the last 48 hours without us?" Chanyeol asked and you smiled "Well kinda lonely and completely heart broken." you said and Baekhyun ruffled your hair. "That's why we love you." Sehun said as he pecked you on your cheek and the moment you look up you saw Kris by the door, "Hyung come inside." Chen said and Kris look at you and he smiled. "So how is it like up there?" Suho asked and you turned and sighed "I can't even imagine maids are by your bedside waiting for you to wake up and the next thing you'll know you are off your bed." you said and all of them giggled.

"You guys are my energy." you said and they smiled "Now I just want you to know that Minhyuk isn't an enemy he is my friend I think." you said and Chanyeol tickled you and you landed on the floor but Suho luckily caught you and D.O smiled "She hasn't changed even for a bit." he said and you giggled "Aw thanks Kyungsoo." you said as you kissed his forehead. D.O blushed badly and he couldn't believe that you kissed him.

Sehun crawled towards you and he cuddled onto you being the maknae his hyungs can't do anything about it. "You are forever ours okay." Sehun said and you smiled "Yeah no matter what happens." you said and then before you could say something else D.O slammed a pillow on Sehun and that started the pillow fight. You are still wearing the gown and Baekhyun smiled "Come on Eunhye change first in my room." Baekhyun said and you smiled at Baekhyun. 

You entered Baekhyun's room and you changed into your pj's and then the moment you exited the room Baekhyun lifted you towards your room and you giggled. "Yah Baekhyun!" you yelled and before he placed you down he tossed you towards Kris. "Kris hyung." Kris turned with a smirk on his face and then Baekhyun tossed you to Kris. "AHHHH!" you squealed and Kris caught you "Don't ever toss me again." you said and Kris smiled "I won't because Kai can catch you." He said and he tossed you towards Kai. "AHHH!" you squealed and Kai caught you. 

"You are still beautiful no matter what now." Kai pecked you on your forehead and tossed you to Daehyun. Your eyes widened when you saw Daehyun "Oh my godness DAEHYUN!" you yelled and he smiled you look up and you saw Taemin there. "Wait a minute did you guys call them or they gate crashed?" you asked and Taemin smiled "No actually believe it or not I live here now and I'am a fairy." he said and you look weirdly at the boys.

"Okay he is part of us and Daehyun just sensed that you are back here and he came in to say something again." Kris said and you smiled "I was just thinking about Taemin-oppa." you said and all of the boys turned to you and Taemin smiled and Kai turned to glare and his hyung. "So Daehyun what are you going to tell us?" you asked and Daehyun smiled and then Zelo appeared.

"Well Eunhye you are the princess of EXO and I came here to say that Yongguk hyung stored 2 giants and they are going to attack EXO anytime, Me and Zelo are doing anything just to keep those giants to sleep." Daehyun said and you sighed "I can't even think straight." you said and Taemin smiled and he saw your worried expression and all of the boys are ticked about the news Daehyun said.

~~~~~>

Chapter 94 and Chapter 95 will be posted either later or tomorrow :))