Chapter 83-Watching her sleep.....

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating that much ^^ but here I'am with Chapter 83 with watching her sleep.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1u49UNLxEc&feature=related

------

After a few hours and all of you decided to go home Zelo and Daehyun decided to stay since they wanted the true you to be back and they want to help the other 12 out. You wearily climbed up the steps with Daehyun beside you and he is smiling and laughing because you look like you just drank a gallon of alcohol. "Eunhye be careful." Daehyun said and you smiled at him "Of course I'am careful." you said and he shook his head "Nuh-uh you look like a drunkard climbing up the stairs." he said and you scoffed.

The 12 boys looked at you and Daehyun and that feeling that it's supposed to be one of them but no. Zelo saw through the pain in their hearts so what he did was "Uh guys me and Daehyun hyung will help give her back we promise plus that's my noona right there I will do anything for her." Zelo said and that placed smiles on the 12's faces.

You entered your room and Daehyun smiled at how cute your room looks like then he saw a giant poster of the 12 by your head board and he smiled *She is still here.* he said and he turned to you and there you are on the sofa lying there like a sloth. "Uh.... Eunhye you're a girl so lie down properly." Daehyun said and you nodded "Ne." you said and he sat beside you and you smiled at him. "You know what I have this feeling that I belong to 12 persons that I don't know." you said and he smiled *The truth is you really are.* he said in his mind, "Well what made you say that?" he asked and you smiled "Nothing I remember incoherent and blurry memories so I can't recognize who they are." you said and Daehyun look at you and "Well there will come a time that you'll remember them." he said and you smiled.

You suddenly layed down on his lap and he was surprised, "I want to remember them now, in the memories I can see them all paying their attention on me and they were never preoccupied by other things except me, and I remember they told me how much they love me." you said and Daehyun smiled "I wish I can remember them I want to meet them one by one." you said and Daehyun smiled at how you expressed your unknown love for the 12 fairies.

"You know those blurry memories can become clear once you find out the problem that it caused you to forget them." he said and you yawned "Well maybe." you said and he smiled "You know Daehyun I wish you were one of them who knows you might be one of them." you said and his smile disappeared. *I'm not one of them.* he said in his thoughts. He look at you and you look pretty with your sleeping face.

"How I wish I was one of them but no I'm not one of them Eunhye." he said he look up the sky "No matter how much I love you we are not destined to be together." he said and his tear rolled down his cheek. He look at you and he smiled "But atleast I can spend my time with you even though it's only for a short time." he said and he smiled again, "I love you Eunhye." he said in a whisper. "Will there ever be a time when you can tell me you love me back?" he asked and he sighed "No I can't do this." he said and he kissed you on your forehead. "I love you." he said again and he slowly moved you and he placed you on your bed.

"Good night Eunhye." he said and he left the room. The moment he exited the room Kris was there and Daehyun smiled "She's asleep." Daehyun said and Kris smiled "Thank you Daehyun." he said and Daehyun smiled. He was about to walk away when "Kris, promise me something." Daehyun said and Kris turned "Sure what is it?" Kris asked and Daehyun smiled "Take care of her okay, Anyways she is destined to be with you." Daehyun said and he left. Kris nodded "Yeah I will." he said.

~~~~~~

Kris entered  your room and he saw you there peacefully sleeping. He walked towards your bedside and he knelt there beside you. He your hair away from your face and he smiled. "Eunhye.....our precious." he muttered, He held your hand and he smiled "I wish that you can remember us again our hearts are waiting for it." he said He look at your peaceful sleeping face and he smiled again.

"I promise that I will take care of you no matter what..... I love you Eunhye and when I break that promise you can slap me or punch me I will take them." he said and you moved a little and Kris smiled. "I wish you're hearing this I love you so much Eunhye please please come back to us." Kris begged and his tears are flooding from his eyes. "This is the first time I loved a person so much." he said and he kissed you on your lips. "For the nth time Eunhye I love you so much." he said and he closed his eyes, "I wish for  you to be back and let's live a happy life together." Kris said and he was about to leave your room when "Kris don't leave." you said and he smiled. You pulled his arm and he sat on your bed. He knows that you are still asleep but that's what he misses so much your touch.

By the door Daehyun was there listening on Kris' words and he smiled "At least I know where you are going to be.....with a person that loves you for eternity." he said as he moved away and he sat near the window by the veranda and he smiled "I love you Eunhye." Daehyun said as he look at the twinkling night sky.

Chapter 83 ^^ 

THANKS FOR THE WAIT GUYS!