Chapter 81-Our love recipe

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Double update ^^ I need some neck massage ^^]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQ2wAJZ5aY

------

It was afternoon and you are in the garden playing with some of the butterflies. The 11 boys are watching you play like a 6 year old and they smiled at how cute you look but still you are the weird Eunhye that's why they can't fanboy that much.

"Hey boys we will postpone Eunhye's visit to Seoul since she needs to learn on how to cook." Kris said and all of them nodded "Well D.O you should know what to do later the last thing we ate tasted like feet so don't screw up I don't want my breakfast to taste like sweat and body parts." Xiumin said and D.O gave him a smile.

"Yeah I won't and this is why you guys call me your umma." D.O said and all of them smiled "Well we need to buy sometime to tell her who she is." Chen said and Chanyeol nodded "Well can someone brave enough talk to her?" Chanyeol asked and you turned to see them all watching from the veranda door.

You just nodded at them and Their eyes widened "What the?" Kai asked and D.O sighed "Probably I should teach her on how to cook now." D.O said as he walk up towards you.

"Hey Eunhye let's cook something for the hyungs." He said and you shook your head "No I'm too lazy to cook." you answered and D.O looked down and he turned to Luhan and he mouthed 'Luhan hyung lift her up.' Luhan shook his head 'No she'll kill me.' he mouthed back D.O sighed and he drew cracks on the floor and your eyes widened and you immediately jumped in D.O's arms.

"THERE'S AN EARTHQUAKE!" You yelled and D.O giggled "No there is not I was just joking." he said and All 11 of the boys are weirdly looking at D.O "What on EXO is D.O thinking?" Baekhyun asked and all of them shrugged.

"Let's cook come on." D.O said and you weirdly look at him and "What do you mean you were joking?" you asked and D.O smiled "Well I'm just joking about cracking the floor." he said and the moment you turned the cracks were perfectly fine. It isn't visible anymore.

You look at him and you pushed him away, "What on Earth are you?" you asked and D.O sighed "Nothing let's just cook." he said as he pulled you towards the kitchen.

~~~~~~

"What are we going to cook?" you asked and D.O smiled "Well some simple samgyupsal and Ddukbokki that's it well what do you want to cook?" he asked and you smiled "Uh some uh.....Galbi!" you said and D.O smiled "Okay then Galbi, Ddukbokki and Samgyupsal." he said and the 2 of you started to cook. 

You are slicing the vegetables and he was marinating the galbi. "You are still good at cutting." D.O said and you turned to him and you smiled "Well when was I bad at cutting?" you asked and you shook your head "Oh yeah I just met you so....." you said and D.O pouted.

"Uh Eunhye you have something here." he pointed on your forehead and you wiped it away but it was still there. "Uh let me remove that." he said and you jumped the moment you felt his touch.

He frowned "Why?" he asked and you shook your head and "Nothing." you said with a blush and a knock rambled on the door you look up and it was Kris "Hey Eunhye you have visitors." Kris said and the 2 of them entered your eyes widened and you smiled widely "OH MY DAEHYUN! ZELO!" you yelled and Kris pouted and also D.O.

You hugged them and all of the boys entered the kitchen and they saw you all smiling. "So when was she revived?" Daehyun asked "Well just last night also Daehyun she doesn't know any of us but she knows the 2 of you." Baekhyun said and Daehyun looked down.

"What do you mean?" Zelo asked and Sehun faked a smile "She doesn't know us anymore but we have to let her remember." Luhan said.

Kris look up and an idea popped in his head, "The crystal." he said and Suho turned to him "What?" he asked and Kris smiled "The crystal." Kris said and Suho smiled.

~~~~~>

Double update

Chapter 81 is up ^^