Chapter 78-I'll Never leave you, Your words

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Hey guys here is Chapter 78 it's a Saturday here and we have no classes due to last night's event where in Gangnam style was blasting out through the speakers of our school plus My friends danced to Jay Park's Star and it was sooooo awesome ^^ FLASHMOB!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGdN9kV8fyA

-------

Himchan was rejoicing when he saw you there dead on the grass. "How about it boys I killed her." Himchan said and he smirked he was about to turn to the castle when Daehyun and Zelo nodded at each other.

Daehyun glared at Himchan suddenly a gush of dark aura surrounded Himchan and he turned to Daehyun and he saw Daehyun's eyes were red as blood and this only means one thing. "Himchan you are so going to die." Zelo said and Daehyun lifted Himchan up and he nodded at Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen and Luhan and they all aimed for Himchan, A mix of the elemental forces plus Daehyun's Dark power and Zelo's acid powers Himchan is now killed. He was desintagrated. 

After all that Lay was trying to revive you but he can't since his powers are all drained out and they are weak since you have no pulse. "She's dead?" Zelo asked and tears rounded up their eyes. "No Wifey." Chanyeol said as he burned up the dead snares off your body.

Sehun got out from the cage with Daehyun's help. "Is she?" Sehun asked Daehyun and Daehyun shook his head "No." he answered with pain in his heart. All of them slowly walked towards you and their tears exited their eyes, "My heart feels empty already." Suho said.

Kris couldn't think straight tears are exiting his eyes, Sehun couldn't look at you, You were still beautiful even you are dead. "She is still beautiful." Luhan said and all of them nodded, "Kai let's go home." Tao said and all of them look at Tao and Tao was crying like a baby. He sniffed and Kris patted his back. Daehyun kneeled infront of you and he stoked your pink cheeks and he smiled "You are still beautiful in my eyes." He was crying, he sniffed and Zelo kneeled beside Daehyun.

"Eunhye..... There is still hope." Zelo said and Daehyun wiped his tears away, "I love you Eunhye, have I told you that?" he asked and Baekhyun placed a hand over Daehyun's shoulder. "Eunhye I love you." Baekhyun said and Daehyun turned to him. 

"It's not only you Daehyun we all love her not as a sister but as a woman." Baekhyun said and Daehyun cried. "If you want to see her again before we bury her you visit EXO you are free to go there." Suho said.

Daehyun nodded and he smiled "I will go there no matter what." he said and all of you teleported towards EXO.

When all of you got there EXO was dark and gloomy, "I think they aleady know." Kai said and the moment they turned Sooman was there and he too was crying plus 2 unfamiliar faces showed up and their eyes widened "It's Eunhye's parents." Kris said and tears rounded up their eyes and they rushed towards you cold body.

"Mia." your mother said as she your hair and she kissed you on your forehead. "I love you my baby you may not know me but I'm your mother." she said and she noticed your blood was sparkling and she smiled "She is really Mia." your dad said and the 12 boys bowed at them and they noticed that you look like your parents.

"Boys there is still hope." Your mothers said and they all look at her smiling face "She isn't the profecy if she is going to die this easy." Your dad said and there tears turned into smiles. Your mother touched your chest and a sudden heart beat was heard and she smiled.

"We trust you boys in taking care of her since we will be back here after 8 years when she is ready to be betrothed." your mother said and they suddenly disappeared.

You opened your eyes and at your surprise all 12 of them are surrounding you.