Chapter 49-Jealous fairies

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Ayooooo wadddduppp guys~! here is chapter 49 where in all 12 of them will grow jealous with Taemin even Kai.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrstpe0BR38

---

Kai had his arm around Taemin's shoulder, You were smiling and Taemin was looking at you, Kai turned to see you smiling at Taemin and hint of jealousy appeared in his senses. *Taemin hyung do you like our Eunhye?* he asked in his mind then Taemin asked you a question.

"Ms. Eunhye how did you end up with this douche here?" he asked you and Kai smiled at him and you were staring at Taemin as if you wanted to pinch his cute cheeks but that action reminded you of Xiumin. "Uh well I wa-", "She was chasing after me." Kai answered and Taemin turned to him and "I'm not asking you dude." Kai smiled and you smiled at Taemin.

"Well Kai-oppa here is well what you call my ideal guy." you said and Kai's eyes widened. "Ideal guy huh?" he asked and you nodded. *How I wish you would tell that to me.* Taemin thought of it, and you smiled Taemin's heart started to beat faster. "So what are the things you like about Kai?" Taemin asked and you giggled. "Well he is cute and he dances well, he is sometimes really into aegyo but lastly what I like about him is his eyes." Kai turned to you and he was fan boying in the inside *OMG WIFEY I'M GOING TO CRY.* he said in his mind.

"But even though I still have a crush but he still accepts it." you said and Kai turned to you "Who?" Taemin asked and you smiled "Well it's someone right over there." Taemin followed your finger and you are pointing at someone who is very good looking and he really have long legs. Kai's eyes widened "Kris hyung?" Kai sighed and he pouted, Taemin laughed "So that's what you look like when you're jealous." Taemin told Kai just then Taemin turned to you and he asked you "Well if Kai doesn't mind can I take you out?" your eyes widened and Kai turned to Taemin, "Hyung what the?! that's my girl." Kai protested.

"Well she is all yours I just wanted to know what it feels like when you are dating someone." Taemin said and Your eyes widened "You haven't dated anyone?" you asked and Taemin nodded, "I thought Sulli of F(X) is your girlfriend." you said and he gawked at you, "No it was just a rumor because the 2 of us are really close but she is like a sister to me."  he answered and you turned to Kai and he was secretly glaring at Taemin.

"So Kai how bout it can I take her out?" Taemin asked and Kai smiled *Damn it this is a though choice to make curse you Taemin hyung.* Taemin was waiting for Kai's response and he smiled at Taemin and well that gave Taemin a hint that he agrees. "So when can I take her out?" Taemin asked Kai and Kai smiled "You can take her out now." Taemin smiled "Really dude?" Kai nodded because there is no use in arguing a human friend.

"Come on let's go." Taemin pulled you and your eyes widened "Kai-oppa." you said and he smiled at you, "Come on Eunhye-nim change." Taemin said and your eyes widened and he smiled "Fine I'm taking you out like this." He pulled you out of the coffee shop and the other 11 shot up from their seats.

"Kai! you just let her go?" Luhan asked him and he shrugged "Well she likes that guy so what she'll be ours on her next birthday so let her enjoy for a while." Kai said and the others couldn't believe the words that are coming out from Kai's mouth. "Nice one." Sehun said in disappointment towards his hyung. Kris couldn't believe it and he shook his head, towards Kai and he slumped back on his seat.

~~~

"Taemin-ssi." he turned to you and he smiled "Oh right." he pulled out his beanie and his glasses and he wore it and he looks like this.

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners]

Your eyes widened at how cute he looked, "Hey, so do you really love Kai?" he asked and that made you shivered, "Uh well yeah you could say that." you answered and he pouted "Oh you know what my hyungs are right I really can't speak properly around my ideal girl." he said and your eyes widened "What?" he smiled and he grabbed your shoulders, "You're my ideal girl." Taemin said and your eyes widened. He ruffeled your hair and he said "I know, I know we just met and I'm moving this fast sorry but I can't do anything anymore since my buddy Kai loves you so I'm just going to tell you what I feel." he said he smiled at you "I like you so if anything happens you can just call me I may be busy but crap that here." he gave you his number and you smiled. 

He pulled you phone and he typed his name as Taeminnie oppa you smiled at him and he smiled back at you. "So let's continue this shall we." he said as he dragged you to different places around Seoul. "Hey like I told you if you have any problems call me okay I'll be there for you." he said and you smiled back at him, "Thank you Taemin-s-" he pressed his index finger against your lips and he smiled "It's oppa now okay?" you gave him a confused look and he smiled "Don't worry." he said and he smiled at you.

~~~~

You got home and all of them turned to you and you smiled at them "So boys how are you?" you asked and all of them ignored you, and you pouted and you trudged over your room as you were humming to Shinee's honestly. 

You smiled at the thought of Taemin helping you out, You opened your door and you spotted the posters of Taemin on your wall

[A/N: Credits to the rightful owners]

 

You smiled at it and you pulled your stuff toy out and you played with it "Gosh I can't believe he would still remember a loser like Kang Eunhye."  you smiled at your stuff toy and then you turned your phone on and their was a message from Taemin.

From:Taeminnie oppa

To:Angel Eunhye

Hey Eunhye I would like to say thank you

I really enjoyed our time together

I hope we can meet soon maybe after our performance

I can take my hyungs at the coffee shop since it's near the sm building.

So see you soon and I'm still hoping for you to call me oppa.

The message ended and you smiled and you started to jump up and down your bed you look at the Taemin poster in your room and you smiled "Yeah I wish to see you soon." you told the poster and you squealed loud enough for the boys to hear.

~~~

All of them turned and they all sighed "Great I think she forgot about us." Sehun said and a little crack on their heart was formed

*I'm so jealous.* they all said in their minds

------>

Chapter 49 is here~!!!! wait for the next chapter~!!! stay tuned~!