Chapter 30-Fairies in shining armor

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTedBYhA0s

------

Kris watched Sojin drag her feet back to her circle of evil do-ers. Kris turned to you and your eyes widened he pulled you and he nodded at Luhan, "Okay guys they'll be out for a while okay." all of them 11 look your way and Kris was pushing you out the cafeteria.

"Mind telling me who's that evil witch?" Kris asked

You look down "Well she is Yoon Sojin the school queenka, she was the girl who made my whole high school life a living hell." you confessed.

Kris smiled and he pulled your chin up to face him.

"Look you have us Eunhye we can protect you, at least we can make your last year in high school memorable." Kris said you smiled at him, "Thanks Kris." he smiled

"Now before I go crazy let's go inside let's eat." Kris said and the moment you opened the door Luhan jumped and cried in your arms. "Wifey look at the girls they are scaring us." you sighed, "Luhan oppa straighten up those girls are really going to scare you if you let them." Luhan look up to you and you gave him a reassuring smile.

"Gomawo my wifey~!" he chimed and he cuddled onto you while Kris flicked Luhan's forehead and he smiled awkwardly and he walk back to the table.

"Wifey say A!" Kai mused and you smiled at him, "Sehun oppa you can do it right." you smirked Sehun followed and he took it from  Kai.

"YAH!" Kai yelled and Sehun smiled "Wifey good thing you didn't take it." Sehun stated, "Waeyo?" you asked 

"I could taste Kai hyung's disgusting DNA on the spoon." Sehun blurted and you giggled with the others.

"You little my saliva tastes better than yours alien baby!" Kai barked at Sehun again.

Sehun turned to with teary eyes and then he cried rushing towards you, "Wifey Kai hyung is so mean!" he bawled and you smiled.

*I wonder what would my life be without these 12 fairies that always make me smile.* you thought.

"Yah! Xiumin hyung don't stuff it in your mouth like that!" Chen reminded

"Shawt uph Haim trying to eat here." Xiumin answered while stuffing his face

You turned to the rest and you found Xiumin stuffing his face again

"Xiumin oppa be careful or you'll choke just like the last time." you reminded 

He grinned and he said "Wifey is concerned." you blushed

You turned with your arms crossed over your chest. "I have to I'm your wifey remember?" you said

Lay pinched your cheeks on the left and Tao on the right, "Uh Lay, Tao stop it before her cheeks come clean off." Luhan said 

"Wifey want some?" Chanyeol offered his strawberry milk to you and you smiled at him, "Sure thanks hubby." his eyes widened

"Hear that she called me hubby!" Chanyeol told Baekhyun while eating his mashed potato.

"She calls us all her hubby you dimwitt." Baekhyun barked at him, "You're just jealous because she never called you that." Chanyeol barked back at Baekhyun.

"Baek hubby can I have one of those chips." you said and Baekhyun's eyes sparkled he handed you some chips and with that he faced Chanyeol, and said "mehrong~!" Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun, "Beat that she gave me a nickname plus hubby." you giggled at Baekhyun's words.

You turned to see Suho and D.O enjoying the pasta, Kai and Sehun still barking at eachother well you can add Chanyeol and Baekhyun to the dog fight, Chen keeps on reminding Xiumin not to stuff in food like that, Lay, Luhan and Tao are talking about how cute you look when you smile and Lastly you turned to Kris and he was gazing at you.

"Stop that before I can disappear in thin air." you said and he smiled, "Well like I would let that happen." you turned to him and he immediately held your hand. 

~~~~

Class hours was over you were fixing your things and helping Kai, Sehun, Tao and D.O with their things. "Sehun opps is your Physics book there?", "Ne wifey." he answered, "Tao oppa where is your Math book?" he smiled "Already in the locker." your eyes widened "How did gah! never mind." he smiled, "Looks like your our mommy instead of our wifey." Kai said and you shook your head.

"Aniya I'm just saying." Kai poked you on your sides and then "Guys you better go ahead I have to fix my stuff first okay?" they all nodded "See you wifey~!" Sehun yelled and then they were out of the classroom.

You were now alone in the classroom and you are fixing your stuff and then the classroom door slammed open and you were startled, "Oh Sojin what brings you back?" you asked, "Well what brings us back is this." She pulled your hair and dragged you towards the girls bathroom.

"I'm sure none of those 12 hotties are going to find a loser like you." Sojin said and then she pushed you towards the sink.

"How am I going to start this? that tall guy a while ago I can't deny he is hot but damn his taste for girls are so I dunno know they seem like around the late 50's." she said and her friends laughed along with her.

You dusted off your clothes "Sojin let me out I still have to go home.", "Home where? to your uncle? like he would still accept a loser like you." you glared at her.

"Kang Eunhye was given away when she was just 2 I can see why your parents gave you away, it's because they sensed you are going to be a complete failure." she said as she slapped you.

~~~

"Sehun where's wifey?" the other 8 asked, "She said she'll follow behind." Sehun answered. They were waiting for you when they heard an ear-spliting scream.

"WAAAAAAA!!!!"

"What was that?" Sehun asked scared, "Hey that voice sounds familiar." Kris stated and his eyes widened.

"Oh hell no!" he rushed towards your classroom and he found it empty, "Hyung that scream sounds familiar." Luhan said

"Well Luhan it's because it her!" Kris said and all 11 of them are dumbfounded. "Get her stuff there Chen do it." he grabbed your things and another scream was heard.

"WAAAAAA!!!!" Kris turned and then there they were infront of the girls bathroom, "She's in here!" Lay said and he was about to open the door when Kris just flicked it and it crashed open.

Their eyes widened when they saw you on the floor with bleeding  lips, bruises and scratches all over your face and legs. You were tearing up and Kris heart shattered the moment he saw you there helpless and weak. Sehun rushed towards you and look at your injuries.

"GET OUT!" Tao said, the girls crumbled in one corner Tao sighed and he yelled "I SAID GET OUT!" he repeated and the girls scrambled out.

Chanyeol grabbed Sojin's arm and he glared at her, "Do that again and I'm sure you'll never see the next day." he let go and the rest send piercing glares towards her.

All 10 of them rushed towards you and Kris froze there like he saw a ghost.

*This is the first time I saw her cry like this.* he said in his mind, "Uh hyung any plans out?" Kai asked 

He didn't respond he stood firm there.

"HYUNG!" all 11 of them yelled and Kris snapped out, "Uh come on." Kris pulled their hands and he shifted away fast and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

After a while all of you arrived at the castle and Lay took good care of your wounds.

"Those es they can all rot in hell!" Sehun said angrily,

"Calm down Sehun." he turned to you, "Eunhye how am I supposed to calm down when I know you are hurt!" he snapped back. You smiled at Sehun, "Maknae come here." you called him and you gave him a hug. 

The 11 of them are attending to you while Kris was watching you from afar. "Damn it!" he cursed and he went back to his room.

----------->

Early update hehe here you go guys~!!!! enjoy! <3