Chapter 26-Back at school?!

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Okay I bow for not updating yesterday I was about when my chingus gate crashed my house :)) so here is another chapter to explain Eunhye's past further so tadah!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CpfGIf6r5A

------

It was a fine Sunday morning when you went down to grab breakfast witht the 12 and as usual rowdy and unpeaceful breakfast ran your way.

"Oh there she is~!" Sehun suddenly yelled and you turned to him and your eyes widened "What about it?" you asked and all 11 eyes dropped onto you.

"Yah why are you looking at me like that did I grew cat ears?" you asked sarcastically, All 12 of them smiled at you as you sat between Kai and Sehun.

"Okay so what's up?" you asked them and the 2 eldest looked your way and asked a question which you didn't want to hear anymore.

"Hey why aren't you going to school?" Luhan asked

You coughed while you were drinking water.

"Uh well uh....you know my uncle." you answered and Kris saw the awkwardness around you."

"So you've stopped?" Luhan asked and you nodded.

"I stopped for this school year and I'm graduating suppossed to be but my uncle said I don't need it since I'm smart enough." all of their eyes widened.

"Wait you are suppossed to be graduating this school year?"  Lay asked and you nodded with the spoon pressed against your lips. 

"That's stupid!" Sehun yelled and he shot up "You stopped because of another stupid reason?" he sighed "Eunhye-ah don't worry we also aren't studying because of yo-" Kai pulled him down and gave him the shut up look. He look down and then all of them glanced at each other and saw through Sehun's words.

After breakfast you walk towards your room and Sehun clung onto you and the 2 of you entered your room and "Eunhye-ah what if you go back to school?" he asked and your eyes widened *Oh gahd please don't I don't want to see that bastards face again.* you said in your head, "Wifey?" you turned to Sehun and smiled "Well Sehun are you guys finished studying?" you asked and he smiled "Yeah here but the human world aniyo we are all currently hanging by being a highschool junior after our last mission who turned out pretty bad." 

You look at him "Last mission?" he nodded "Uh-huh she was really simple and sweet always being bullied but when she got us she changed for the worse I mean she changed, Only to find out she just wanted us there to make other girls jealous." you smiled "What's her name?" he's body shivered, "Mianhae Eunhye just that of her makes my body shiver, she even tried to black mail us when she knew we were leaving her."

You gave Sehun a smile that made him forget of the memory of their last mission who turned pretty bad, Then Sooman entered your room and said "Eunhye-ah you are attending school starting tomorrow well of course with the 12 of them by your side, You'll be attending." you crossed your fingers and prayed *Please don't be Seoul High school!* you stared at Sooman, "You'll be attending at Seoul high school." you sighed *I spoke to soon.* you faked a smile at Sooman and bowed "Thank you Ajusshi." he smiled and left.

"Damn!" you cursed "What's wrong?" Sehun asked you and you smiled at him "I used to go to that school." you confessed. "Wow then you'll meet your friend-", "I don't have friends there." you honestly said. "Waeyo?" you smiled "Because I used to be a loser at that school I'm being pestered by everyone there." you said, Sehun frowned "Then I'll te-", "Thanks Sehun but all of you guys will be there for me right?" He smiled at you and he gave you a hug. "Of course we will be there for you." you smiled and you hugged him back.

"Thanks for comforting me Sehun I owe you one, I know I can rely to you on this kind of situation." you said

He smiled and said "Thanks."

You backed out "For what?"

"For trusting me and my hyungs." he said with a smile on his face.

--------->

Chapter 26 is here chapter 27 will be posted later~!

Kai in school uniform :))