Chapter 16-The day I fell for you part.1

WHAT 12 Fairies?! not only that they are guys?!

[A/N: Here we go since most of you want Eunhye to end up with Kris so here is just something something, I don't know if you'll find it sweet but I tried my best mehehe~!!! Anyways there is still a fight between Kai and Kris well don't forget all 12 of them likes Eunhye for some reason that they couldn't answer. SO CHAPTER 16 is Eunhye falling for Kris stay tuned~!.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOdlsS8Ic9k

---------------

Before you could enter your room Kris suddenly called you "Eunhye-ah!" you turned and he immediately pinned you against the door telling you. "I know you are still mad at me for doing that to Kai but there is no way I could forgive that bastard for making you cry I'm sorry for my foul words but I can't stand seeing you cry-" you cutted him by kissing his lips.

"Fair enough?" you asked and he couldn't believe that happened. "Sleep now you still have somethings to do right?" you smiled and entered your room,

He was still standing there like your kiss frost his entire body. He wanted to jump up and down, Fly until his wings tire down, he want to run a thousand miles because of that feeling that crowded up his mind and heart.

He walked over to the veranda and he started smiling like an idiot. "Eunhye just took my first kiss." he touched his lips and he jumped and flew around the fairy world.

6am dropped and you woke up again and you rushed towards the dinning area hoping to find Kris but you got squashed by Chanyeol and Xiumin's hug. "Our wifey is awake." Then Kai came in and all became silent including Sehun.

"Yah all of you are at peace now right?!" they all nodded and you raised an eyebrow and said "Well I just don't feel you guys are at peace." then Lay walk towards you and gave you a random bear hug.

"Were fine we all are the main fact that we all are silent our eldest brother is gone and for the pun he was eaten by his bed." You smiled at Lay and he pinched your cheeks.

You sat beside Sehun and Kai and you could feel Sehun wanted to punch Kai's lips off. 

Suddenly Kris came in with an unusual smile on his face, "Hyung are you drunk?" Tao asked and he shook his head, "I'm not." he said calmly.

That shook the other's attention, "Hyung are you on drugs?" Chanyeol asked and he just got  a smile from Kris,

"Okay this is freaking me out usually he would kill us if we ask a question like that to him." Sehun stated

"Yeah remember the time I called him because he was taking too long I yelled at him to make it quick in the end I waited for 5 minutes, I rant on him and he turned me into a Kaiser roll with special Taoco on the side." Kai said.

"What the hell happened to that creepy Krisus?" Luhan asked

Your eyes widened "So he's that mean?" the 2 shook their heads and you look at Kris and he was happily eating the food, "Okay it's also freaking me out he's supposed to be in a PMS mood in the morning but why is he smiling like this creepy." You said

"Well maybe something good happened." Chen said 

"Werr I'm agreeying alsho." Xiumin said while stuffing his face with food.

"I usually get random glares at him but look at him now." Lay said

"I get random under the table kicks from him everyday but now there's none what did he intake?" Suho asked

All of them worriedly went off to help Sooman ajusshi and Kris was left alone in the castle while you are planning to visit G.na.

"Kris oppa I'm planning on visiting my chingu is it okay?" he nodded and said "OH WAIT! I'm supposed to look after you so mind if I join?" you smiled and said "Not at all." 

The 2 of you fled towards Seoul and there you landed at the coffee shop with them knowing you are still working there even though you passed almost 2 months of work.

"Eunhye there you are." G.Na exclaimed and you work towards her giving her your tightest hug ever. "Yah Eunhye-ah I'm still busy."

You smiled and you said "Girl I miss you so much." she look at you and said "Yah we see each other everyday but that guy I don't see him everyday is he your-" you cutted her and you said "He's a friend and he's applying here too but wait for the other 11 since we are short in staff right?" she look back and they were now only 3 before you guys we're 5.

You look around and you only saw Dongwoo and Hyeri plus G.na "Where is Hyuna and Day Day?" she turned and she said "Omo you were the first one to know right?" you shook your head and she said "They got fired actually don't you remember?" you smiled and lied "Ah I remember."

"So he's joining us plus 11 more are you sure they would? besides we need more staff." you smiled and you pulled Kris and he agreed.

You were placing the foods on the tray and you called Kris to serve it to table 13, "Yah oppa bring this to table 13.", "Got it." he said and the moment your hands touch each other there was the feeling you never ever felt before.

Kris' touch made your insides jump up and down more like break dance inside you.

You look at him and he smiled back at you.

*What the?! what is this feeling it feels like my heart wants to jump out of my chest.*

-------------------->

[A/N: This is something for you Kris biased out there.....]

<3