Alzheimer

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

Month by month passed. Chanyeol and you still going out, without being known by every fans. Only EXO, staffs, and your family. Your skills in working also increased. You learnt so many things from the seniors. You were very thankful because they were nice to you.

You planned a date with Chanyeol after lunch. You dressed prettily today, wore lovely make ups. You walked out from the office with a wide smile drawn on your face. "Umma, I'm going out!" you said. "Ne~ Be careful~" she said.

You ran to the nearest bus stop and took a bus to the coffee shop that you and Chanyeol planned to go.

You arrived to the coffee shop. You looked around and saw Chanyeol already there waiting for you. You walked towards him and cupped your hands on his cheek. He looked up to see you. "Ah~ Jiwonnie~" he said.

"Ne, oppa?" you chuckled. You sat across him.

"Did I make you wait? I'm sorry, I got lots of works today," you pouted.

"Ah, it's okay. I just arrived here ten minutes ago. I understand that," he said.

"Gomawoyo oppa," you smiled.

"You look beautiful when you smile," he said.

You smiled. *He always know how to cheer me when I'm sad*

After some lunch you had, you went out for a stroll with Chanyeol.

You held hands with Chanyeol. You've been missing him since you can't meet him that often.

Chanyeol looked around the stall. He saw a beautiful hair accessories. He wanted to buy you one.

"Jiwon-ah, wait here, I'll be back!" he said.

You nodded and he kiss your forehead.

You waited for him on the spot, you saw him running back, but your vision were getting blurry. Your felt a little pain on your head.

Your put your hands on your eyes. You blinked few times. When you opened your hands, you felt better a little, but still a little blurry.

Chanyeol looked at you with a worried look. "Jiwon-ah, what's wrong?" he asked.

You shook your head. "Nothing, oppa," you smiled. You held your heads up. "What were you doing there?" you asked.

"Ah, I got you this!" he handed you a butterfly hair clip. You gasped in happiness.

"Wah, oppa~ This is so pretty....." you said.

"Ah, really? I don't know which one you would like, so I picked up this one. Hehe..." he then put the hair clip on your hair.

"It suits you!" he said. "Really?" you asked. "Why would I lie to you?" he chuckled.

"I guess it's time for us to say goodbye," he pouted.

"Yeah, it is," you nodded.

He cupped your cheek. "Hey, don't be sad, we still can meet up later," he said.

"But it will happen weeks after today," you said.

He hugged you tightly to make you trust him. "Smile," he said. "You are beautiful when you smile,"

You smiled. You hugged him back. "Oppa, I'll miss you," you said.

You put your hands on his shoulder and pull him lower. You leaned your face towards his and kiss him.

"Sweet dream, little princess," he said. "Sweet dream, my prince," you said.

You waved good bye and turned around to walk to the bus stop. You walked few blocks until you reach your home.

You went in and saw your parents in the living room. They were discussing about the work. You walked to them and bowed.

"Ah, Jiwon, you came back," your father said. "Ne," you replied.

Before they could say anything, you sat on the couch and say, "Umma, appa, I think I need to go to check my health up"

"What happened? Do you feel sick?" your mother said. She looked worried.

"No, I'm not sick. I just want to," you lied.

"Ah, okay. We are going tomorrow. You must be tired today. Take a rest, okay?" she said.

"Ne, umma," you said. You walked upstairs and took some refreshing shower.

You wore loose shirt and baggy pants. You sat on the bed and took out the phone.

"What happened to me? Why can't I see clearly?" you said. You thought you got some problem with your health. You shook your head and lay on the bed. "Maybe I'm just tired," you said. You closed your eyes and sleep peacefully.

The next day, you prepared yourself to see the doctor. After some diagnoses and tests, the nurse called you.

"Miss Kim Jiwon?" she asked.

"Ne," you replied.

"The doctor wants to see you, right this way," she said, led you to a room.

You entered the room. And walked to the doctor.

"Miss Kim Jiwon?" he asked.

"Ne," you shook hands with the doctor and he asked you to sit down.

He has an unexplainable look on his face.

"Miss, I don't know what disease you got here. But your vision will be back to normal in few days," he said.

But then, his expression turned to be some serious one. He let out a big sigh. You looked worried, you won't hear what he says to you but your hands won't move.

"But after I diagnosed," he stopped.

"Yes?" you asked.

"I think you got Alzheimer's, miss," he said.

You gasped. "There's no way for you to be fully recovered from it," he said.

"And you could get amnesia," he continued.

"If I got amnesia, can I remember my memories?" you asked.

"I don't think so. But unfortunately, you can't live long," he said.

You let out tears from your eyes. Your heart seemed to be broken into pieces.

You bowed to the doctor and walked outside. You ran through the coridor and cried.

"How could this happen to me?" you said to yourself.

You texted your parents and Kai to be home. "I must tell them about this," you said.

But then you looked at your phone's wallpaper. "I'm sorry to hide this from you, oppa,"

You then walked away to the car.


Hello! Hehe

I'm sorry for the late update *bow* and the uninteresting chapter.

I hope you enjoy it XD

Thank you!