Fever [Part 1]

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

The next morning, you woke up and went in to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and washed your face. You got in to the shower. After some refreshing morning shower, you wrapped a towel on your body and walked out from the bathroom. You opened your closet and began to search clothes you want to wear that day. You chose a see-through pink shirt with a black inner and a pale pink skirt. You combed your hair and dried it with hair dryer.

You picked up your bag and walked out from your room while humming. You stopped after some steps and walked backwards to your room. You picked up a small bottle with tablets in it. "Ah, there you are! I almost forget to bring you~" you said. You threw it in your bag and walked out from your room to the car.

The driver bowed and opened the car door for you. "Thank you, ahjusshi," you said. "Take me to SM Entertainment, where Kai works, please," you said. "Ne," he said. The driver sent you to the SM Entertainment building. You hopped off from the car and walked towards the door.

You pressed the keywords and went in. "Ah, Jiwonnie!" a voice called.

You turned around and saw Suho walking to you. "Suho oppa!" you called.

He smiled. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I'm going to meet Chanyeol, why?" you said. "No, nothing. Let's go," he said, pulling your hands. You looked down at the sudden skinship. *Why does he hold my hand like this? If Chanyeol see us, he might kill me,*

When you two arrived in front of their practice room's door, you quickly pull your hand from his grip. Suho looked at your hand and widened his eyes.

"Mianhae, Jiwon-ah. I didn't mean to....." he said, lowered his head and let go the grip. "I-It's okay," you said awkwardly. *Phew!* Suho opened the door and walked in, followed by you.

"Hyung! Why did you- Oh! Jiwon is here!" D.O said. "Annyeong," you said with a smile.

Kai looked up at you and stoop up. "Nuna!" he called. "Ne?" you questioned. "What brings you here?" he asked. "I just want to see Chanyeol," you said. Your eyes were moving to scan the room, but you couldn't find Chanyeol there.

"He isn't here," Kai said. "Where is he?" you asked. "I don't know. We didn't see him since this morning," he said.

He moved closer to your ear and whispered, "Nuna, hide the medicine bottle well, please," You looked down on your bag and the bottle almost popped out from your bag. You pushed it in and smiled awkwardly in front of them.

"What's the matter, noona?" Sehun asked. "Nothing, nothing," you said.

Chanyeol stared at you suspiciously from the. *There must be something she hides from me,*

After they finished practicing, Chanyeol knocked the door and walked in. He bowed to the choreographer teacher because he slept late last night.

"Chanyeol, you're an idol now, you are not supposed to be like that!" he angrily warned Chanyeol.

"Mianhamnida, sonsaengnim," he bowed.

"This time I will forgive you, but next time, no," he said.

"Kamsahamnida, sonsaengnim," he bowed once again.

You walked towards him to check if he's okay or not. "Hey, are you okay?" you asked, cupped your hands on his cheek.

He took your hands and smiled. "I'm okay," he said.

His face looked pale, you can even tell that he was sick. You put your hand on his forehead. "Oppa, it's hot," you said.

"What?" he asked. "I said, your forehead feels hot," you said.

"But I don't feel sick?"

"Really, you have to go to see a doctor now," you said.

Kai stood up and walked towards you two. "Noona is right. Hyung, you should take a rest, I think you're too tired," he said.

He just sighed and nodded to you. You held his hands and dragged him out from the room. "We'll be back! Take care!" you said.

You looked back to Chanyeol and looked at him. "Oppa, about your proposal to me last night,"

"I think I've made a good decision about it," you continued.

He didn't bother to look at you. He has his poker face on. But inside his heart, he actually curious and nervous while waiting for you to continue.

"I've talked about it with my parents," you said. You looked at him and smiled, "They think it's a good idea," you said.

He turned his head to see your face. He blinked several times, confused. "Then, it means....?"

"Yes, I accept you," you said.

He let go your hand and hugged you instead. "You know," he said. You looked up at him. "This cured my fever already," he smiled.

You hugged him back and smiled. "But your head still burning hot, pabo," you said, putting your hands on his forehead.

"What did you just call me? What?!" he asked.

"Pa-bo~" you sang.

When he heard you calling him pabo, he turned you around to meet with your eyes. And by that, you thought he was about to kiss you, but he flicked his fingers on your forehead.

"Pabo~" he sang.

"Yah, oppa!!" you called him.

He was running away from you and stopped in front of the main door that made you bumped into him. "Ouch!" you rubbed your forehead. You looked up at him and giggled. "Oppa, I caught you," you said, back-hugging him.

He saw your arms circled on his waist. He held your hands and smiled. *If only we could spend times like this forever,* you thought.


Hello guys! I'm sorry for the late update! Really really sorry! I didn't mean to abandon this story but I just out of ideas and I'm doing things out from internet like reading novels, etc. And nowadays I just bought CUBE Entertainment's CEO's novel titled We Cannot Stop Here. It's a really good novel, though I haven't finished reading it yet. I recommend you guys who were about to joining an audition for SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, etc. I'll wrote the details in my blog later. And I hope you guys enjoy this story and leave a comment please! Thank you :)