Fever [Part 2]

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

After the fun moments you had back in SM Building, you and Chanyeol drove off to see a doctor. You signed up Chanyeol's name and asked the nurse how many people were waiting that time.

"It's about 4 persons left, miss," she said. "Ah, I see, thank you," you said. She bowed and left you in the waiting room.

You walked towards Chanyeol and sat next to him. He was looking out the window.

It was a nice weather. Sun shined brightly and you could feel the fresh air. It seemed like you should go for jogging or riding a bicycle. But you won't do it because you might get tired and your Alzheimer might worsen a little. *I wish I could go for some sports, like I always do back then,* you thought. You sighed and resting your head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol noticed your sad face. He cupped your face and held it up. "Jiwon-ah, what happened?" he asked. "It's nothing. Really," you said. "I'm just tired, I think I need more rests," you said. "Then why don't you go home and rest? I'm okay here," he said. He kissed your forehead. And smiled. "I still have my legs and arms, and it's nothing serious," he said.

"But I want to be with you, I'm lonely at home, no Kai, no parents, nothing to do," you pouted. You then held his hand. "I'm learning to be a good wife for you too, oppa,". You giggled and winked to him. "Aigoo~" He ruffled your hair and chuckled at your actions.

40 minutes passed. You and Chanyeol nearly drifted to sleep when the nurse were calling out Chanyeol's name. "Park Chanyeol-ssi?" He quickly got up and walked to her. "I'm here," he said. She bowed and led him to the room. You followed him and sat on the chair.

"Park Chanyeol-ssi?" the doctor asked. "Yes," he answered. "I'm going to examine you," he said. The examination began for 2 minutes. The doctor went back to his seat and wrote the prescription for Chanyeol. "Chanyeol-ssi got a fever and I think a hectic schedule cause this," he said. "He should be resting for 3 days and need to reduce his schedule, or he won't recover fast." You nodded and turn your head to Chanyeol. You shot him a glare and his eyes widen like D.O.

You pointed your finger to him. "Oppa, if I know you go to practice, I'll kill you," you warned him. "Heyyyy~ It's okay. Choreographer-hyung will give me a 3 days free to take a rest. Don't worry," he said, holding his hands up.

"Promise?" you asked. "Promise!" he said. You held out your pinky and did the pinky promise.

"This is the prescription and please pay and take out the medicine in the administration," the doctor said.

"Yes, doctor, thank you very much," you and Chanyeol bowed.

Soon after you went out from the room, you asked Chanyeol to wait for you. He stopped you by grabbing your hand. "Don't," he said.

"What?" you looked at him, confused. "I said, don't pay it, let me pay," he said.

"No, no, let me pay for it," you said. "But I'm the one who's sick here?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Oppa, please," you pleaded. He softened and he just gave up. "Okay, okay, you pay," he smiled.

"Thank you, oppa~" you sang and smile widely. "I think I'm the one who should say thank you," he chuckled.

"Gomawoyo, Jiwon," he said and kissed your cheek. Your face flushed red and you just looked down. "A-ah, I-I'm going t-t-to the administration d-desk," you said and ran away from him. You sighed in relief and glanced back to him. *You shouldn't act like this, you just making me feel guilty and useless,* you thought.

The next day, you came to their dorm to visit Chanyeol. "Oppa!" you called. You poked your head into the room and looking around. You saw Chanyeol covered in blanket and peacefully sleeping. You pit a pat and lay on the bed, next to him. You slipped your body in the blanket and scooted closer to him.

You could feel his bare body. *Pabo! You shouldn't sleep without wearing any shirt,* you thought. But you just shrugged and hugged him. In any moment, you drifted to sleep.

Chanyeol woke up and felt someone were hugging him. He saw you sleeping next to him. *I want to be like this, forever,* he thought. He pulled up the blanket to cover whole your body and his body. He hugged you tightly like hugging a teddy bear.

Actually, you had woken up. You felt his warm hug. You smiled and reaching for his hand. You slipped your fingers between his fingers. "Can we stay like this...........forever?" you asked. "Of course we can," he replied. You held up your head to met gaze with Chanyeol. He gazed at you deeply. Slowly he leaned in closer to your face. You closed your eyes and felt his lips touching yours. You won't broke the kiss. You know that you won't feel this moment again. *Why can't we stay like this forever?* you thought.

Without noticing, your tears rolled down from your eyes. It was a bitter truth to know that Chanyeol really loves you that much but you will leave him in years coming.

Chanyeol broke the kiss. "I'm hungry," he said.

"Hungry?" you asked. "Yeah, hungry~" he said and winked.

"Then I'll make food for you," you said and got up from the bed. He pulled you back to the bed and tighten his grip on your waist. "I mean, I want you," he said.

"How if I won't?" you smirked. "Then I'll force you," he said seductively.

"No, I won't," you shook your head. You got up from the bed and quickly ran outside to the kitchen. You put your hand on your chest and breathed heavily.

*If I just gave in, what will happen?* you thought. You shook your head and shrugged. You just continued to picking the ingredients and cooking utensils you need to make a porridge.

Chanyeol went out from the room and smelled something tasty. "Hmm, I wonder what are you cooking," he said.

"I'm making porridge," you said in a serious tone.

"Ooh, is that for me?" he asked. "No, I'm making it for my self," you said.

"But I'm the one who is sick here?" he said. "You don't seem like a sick person. Just now, you 'want me'?" you said.

"Ah, but I'm hungry, please?" he pleaded. "No~" you said.

He then gave up and did the aegyo. Your eyes widened at his sudden action and laughed. "Yah oppa, your aegyo doesn't match your deep voice!" you said.

You laughed and looking at him pouted. "Aww Naughty Chanyeol oppa is angry," you said.

"What? Naughty?!" he asked. "Yes, naughty," you said. "By yesterday you called me pabo and now  you call me naughty?" he made a fake sniffle and fake faint. "Yah, oppa, get up, the porridge is ready," you said.

You took out the bowl and pour the porridge in it. You put it on the table and waiting for him to sit on the chair.

"Hmmm,"

"What? Did you say that you were hungry? Then why don't you eat it?" you asked.

"Is this food has no poison in it?" he asked.

"Why would I?" you asked. "No, just making sure," he said.

He ate the porridge like a hungry person who haven't eat for 3 days. "Oppa, eat slowly, you will choke," you warned.

He looked at you and choked. "See?! I told you!" you said.

"I'm sorry. I'm very hungry, I haven't eat last night," he said. "Aish, big baby!" you said.

He pouted and continue to eat. You smiled and chuckled at his action. In that moment, you forgot all your pain and spent your time on EXO-K's dorm a whole day. Watching TV together with Chanyeol, sleep together, everything you did, you always did it together with Chanyeol that day. You felt your heart lighten up a bit.