Happy Birthday! and Beautiful White Dress

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

The next day, EXO came to your house. You were still sleeping. "Jiwon nuna is still sleeping. I guess it's Kai's duty to wake her up!" Sehun said. "Yeah, that's right. How about we leave it to Kai and decorate the living room?" Suho asked. "Good idea. Now let's get started! We need some time to finish it!" Baekhyun said. Then they left you and Kai They went to the living room and decorated it.

Kai opened the curtain to let the sunlight brighten up your room. "Morning, nuna!" he said. You were woken up by the bright sunlight.

You rubbed your eye and yawned. "Morning, Kai! Why are you here?" you asked. "Just go prepare yourself! I will wait you here!" he said. He pushed you to the bathroom. You locked the bathroom door and start to brushing your teeth and wash your face.

You took a morning shower and meanwhile, Kai is busy choosing a pretty dress for you. "Nuna's dresses are too much. I can't choose!" he murmured. He then spotted a pretty pink simple dress.

"This one!" he said. He placed it on your bed. He then looked for the shoes. "Now what?!" he sighed.

"She's quite tall so that dress would look short, right?" he murmured.

"I guess this one would fit perfectly!" he flicked his fingers.

"All done! Perfect!" he said. He then looked like he remembered something. "Ah! Yoonhwa nuna is the prettiest maid in this house. I will ask her to makeover Jiwon nuna!"

He went out from your room and calling for Yoonhwa. "Ah, nuna, I want you to do a little beauty magic to Jiwon nuna! She's still showering, so, will you wait for a little while?" he asked. "Okay!"

After some minutes, you were finished from showering and some beauty things. You walked out from your room and unexpectedly, Kai closed your eyes with his hands. "Nuna, we have a surprise for you! Just be careful while walking down!" he said. You walked carefully to avoid falling down from the stairs. "Here we go!" You opened your eyes and saw a beautifully decorated room.

"Woah~" you screamed in happiness. "Happy birthday, Kim Ji Won!" EXO-K said in sync. They started to give the presents one by one. Suho gave it first. He handed you the present. "This is for you Jiwon-ah~" You smiled at him and took the gift box. "Thank you very much, oppa!"

(*play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocnoqyOguVY)

Chanyeol is the next. He handed you a box that seems light. "Happy birthday, Jiwon-ssi" he smiled. "Thank you Chanyeol oppa" you gave him a big charming smile. His heart thumped. *She's so pretty.... I admit it.... She's like an angel... My angel...*

After all the presents were given to you, they opened a big box with a cake inside of it.

"Now, now, let's blow the candles!" Suho said. "Okay! I'm gonna make a wish first," You started to pray and then you blew the candles. After finishing some things with the cake, the manager of EXO asked them to go. "We are having a hectic schedule tonight. After this, we're going to KBS' studio. It will take an hour to get there," he said. "Okay, then, I guess we will say goodbye to our Jiwon. Bye, Jiwon! Take care!" Suho said. They left one by one. "Nuna, take care! Don't forget to contact me everyday!" he said, waving you goodbye. "Okay! Bye!"

You went to your room and opened their present. You saw all of the presents except Chanyeol's. *Wah~ They gave me such beautiful things!* You spotted Chanyeol's gift and opened it.

A beautiful white dress were wrapped inside the box and a note placed on the dress. "I don't know what you like, I hope this dress suits you well! - Chanyeol" You smiled. *This is the most beautiful present...*

You picked up your phone to text Chanyeol. "Thank you for the dress. I love it." you typed.

*What a beautiful day.. I'm started to love him...* You shook your head.

*No.... What have gotten into me?*