Meetings with Na Hye Jin

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

"Ahjusshi, bring me home.." you asked your driver. "Ne," he drove you home. You threw your jacket on the couch and sat there. You went blank for seconds and you realized that EXO's still there. *Omo, what will happen if I left them there?! I'm afraid if fans could caught them there....* You tried to call Kai but he's not answering. *Gosh, I don't have all numbers except Kai! I should go back there!*

When you were about to pick your jacket up, Kai was calling. "Nuna, are you OK? I'm sorry I didn't pick your call. I was ordering some coffees and teas for them," he said. "Ah, I'm OK. It's all right. Kai, did Jaein oppa say anything to you after I left?" you asked. "No, he said nothing and just left the place after you left. I don't think he's being serious with his words. Nuna, don't believe him," he said. "Ah, I see. Hmm, hmm, nuna will be careful. Have fun!" you said. You ended the call and went back to your room.

*I can't believe Jaein oppa did that.. I believe there is something wrong happened to him!* You shook your head. *No, no, I shouldn't think about him...* You picked up your phone to see a sms. It's from your besties, Hyejin. "Yah, Kim Ji Won! Wanna hang out for shopping? Or some chit-chat in the cafe!" "Yah, Na Hye Jin! Why did you suddenly popped out in my phone? LOL. OK, good idea. Where?" "Eem, maybe in XXXXX district would be good!" "OK, then. See you there!" You quicky grabbed your jacket and went to the car.

"Ahjusshi, I'm going back to that place!" you said. He drove you to that place and saw a bunch of crowd in a spot. *What are they up to?* You walked closer to the crowd and saw EXO there. *Oh my God, adklfjdsafjowjnlkhglkdsajof!!!* You panicked and started to get in to the crowd. "Excuse me!" "Excuse me!" "Excuse me!" You were pushed to the front and met eyes with Chanyeol. You gulped for a second. *Why.....so charming?* You were daydreaming. Sehun tapped on your shoulder to wake you up. "Nuna! Nuna! Let's go from here! We need to find some safe place!" he said. "A-ah... Okay, okay!" you started running and they followed you.

After a long time running away from the crowd, you went into a cafe. You met your friend there. "Jiwon-ah!" she called. "Ah, there you are!" you walked towards her. "Jiwon-ah, who are they?" she asked. "I don't need to tell you my brother, right? So I'll start introducing the others," you said. You began from Suho, "This is Suho, and this is Chanyeol. That one with Kai is D.O and that one with cute looks is Sehun and who was talking to him is Baekhyun," you explained. "They're EXO." "Wow, really?!" she screamed. Everyone looked at you. "Sshhh, they will get caught by fans if you scream like that. Don't do it again!" you said. "Whoops! Okay!" she said.

You started chit chatting after some months without Hyejin. She was in Europe with her parents. "So, Jiwon-ah, I heard you broke up with that jerk a month ago? Is that true?" she asked. "Yes, it is. I couldn't believe he did that to me.." you said. "Wow, funny. How could he broke up with you when your marriage was like in three days?" she said. She shook her head, "I'm glad you ended your relationship with him." "Yeah, I'm glad..." you said, but in some sad expression. You can't forget him, that's the fact. He gave you everything. He knows you. He understands you. No one could replace him in your heart. "Jiwon-ssi...." Chanyeol called. "Y-yes?" You stared at his eyes for seconds. *What a beautiful eyes....* You two stared each other. "Jiwon-ssi... why did you suddenly sad?" he asked. You blinked. "I... I just can't forget him...." you said. *Poor you, it must be a hard time to forget him...*

You finished the chit chat with your friend and EXO. "It was a nice chat. See you guys later!" she said. You waved your hand. "Bye Hyejin!" EXO went back to their dorm. You hugged Kai. "Nuna will miss you," you said. He pouted. "I will miss you too, nuna!" he said. You waved him goodbye. *Back to the normal days...without Kai* You sighed. You walked back to the car and went back to home.