Work Hard!

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

It was EXO-K's free day. So Kai went home to see you. "Nuna, I miss you! By hearing your voice isn't enough for me!" he said. He hugged you tightly like he haven't seen you in years. "Aw, it's just a week ago we met, and now you're missing me like we haven't met each other in years?" you said as you rolled your eyes. "Aww, nuna, why did you say that?" he pouted. "I'm just kidding, honey!" you giggled.

Your parents were home too. "Umma, appa, I miss you so much!" Kai said as he hugged them one by one. "Oh, our boy, you must be really tired, right?" your mom asked. "Ne, umma, there are lots of activities we do every week!" he sighed. "Now, why won't we have lunch outside together? It's been a long time since we had our family time some months ago," she asked. "Well, good idea, umma!" you said.

You helped your mom pack the foods and drinks. "Uhm, umma, how's your work?" you asked. Usually you don't really concern on their work. But you just wanted to break the awkward moment. "Why are you asking, dear? It's perfectly fine," she said. "Oh, I see. No, nothing. I just want to know," you said.

"You know, Jiwon, you should start working in our office. Maybe, a model for ads? Or maybe you could work as my assistant!" she said. "Ergh, but, umma, it's impossible. You know, I'm not that pretty. No, I mean, I'm not destined to be a model. As your assistant, I think I don't know what should I do," you sighed. "Umma will teach and tell what will be your work. Don't worry, umma's assistant will teach you before she resigned," she said. You nodded. *Work, sounds fun? Since I'm just doing nothing at home, bored, and alone!*

You and your family got in to the van. Your mom and your dad were in the front seat, while you and Kai were in the backseat, playing cards. "Yah! You can't do that!" you yelled. "Of course I can! Look at the rules!" he yelled back. "No, no, you can't!" you waved your finger. "Aish, nuna! You always being like that!" he pouted. "You can never win~" you giggled. "One day I will!" he said. You made a face. "Mehrong~" you laughed.

>> FAST FORWARD <<

You arrived at the picnic site. It wasn't that crowded because that day wasn't a holiday. "So, is this spot OK?" your dad asked. "Well, as long we enjoyed our picnic without some-" you cutted your words just when some girls were looking at Kai. "OH MY GOD! KAI FORGOT HIS CAP!" you screamed. He putted his hands together on his heads. "OH MY! I FORGOT ABOUT IT!" he tried to run away but the girls pulled him that made him fell on the ground. "Oof!"

You and your parents panicked and helped Kai to stand up. You quickly dragged Kai on to the van and hid there. You wiped your sweat off. You tried to look around to find hat. "Here! Wear this!" you tossed the hat. You also brought some shirts with you in case you got dirt on your shirt. "Here!" you tossed the shirt. "You shouldn't forget things like that! You made us panicked!" you folded your hands. You shook your head because Kai forgot things that he should wear when he's outside. "I'm sorry, nuna.." he looked down. "Quick change your shirt!" you said.

You couldn't help but staring at Kai's abs. "Since when you do work out?" you asked. "Since I became a trainee.." he explained. "Oh really?" "Hmm.." he nodded. He finished changing and he put his hat on. "Perfect!" he said.

You went out from the van carefully. You looked around to see if there are any fans still there. "Okay, okay, let's go!" you said.

>> FAST FORWARD <<

You and your family arrived home after a nearly peaceful lunch. "Wah~ What a hectic day~" you said. "Jiwon-ah, come see me after dinner in my work room," your dad said. You nodded. "Ne, appa,"

*It must be the work thingy* You sighed.

>> FAST FORWARD <<

After the dinner, you went to your dad's working room. You gulped. You took a seat on the couch. "Ne, appa?" you asked. "Jiwon-ah, tomorrow you will be working in the office. I'm not sure if you can do it or not," he said. "Don't worry, appa. Trust me, I can do it," you said as you held his hands.

"I know, but you don't have any experience in working as an assistant," he said. "Umma's assistant will teach me, so it's OK," you said. Your dad gave you a untrusting look. "Appa..." you pleaded. He sighed. "Okay then," he said. You hugged him, "Thank you, appa!"

The next day, you and your parents went to work. You introduced yourself to umma's assistants. You bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Ji Won. I'm new here. Please take care of me," you said. All of the assistants were nice to you except that woman. She was like 2 years older than you. She always mad at you whenever you did something wrong. It was just a simple mistake, because you're a newcomer there.

"Hey, if you can't work, don't work. You're just messing around here," she said. "I'm sorry, unni. I'm a newcomer here, could you please tolerate?" you asked. She shut up. She just rolled her eyes. She then left you with your works. You sighed in relief. *Phew!*