Fallen in Love with The Rapper

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

Today is the first time you watch EXO-K live. You prepared yourself by wearing a comfortable clothes. So you decided to went out like this.

You called Kai who was busy preparing for the stage. "Kai, what are you doing right now?" you asked. "I'm still preparing for today's stage. Why, nuna?" "I see. Nothing. Today I'll go to see your stage! See you there then!" you said and ended the call.

The driver dropped you off in front of SBS' building. You walked in to the dressing room. But you were stopped by some people. "I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry, could you please move?" you asked. They didn't move. They stood there and smirk at you. "Eonni, I know you want to see our oppas, but please, you are not allowed," they said. You were scared to death. They moved closer to you and have a really scary look like they want to kill you.

"H-hey, what are you doing?" you asked. There are no security staff around right when they dragged you to a dark storage room. You didn't really know why they did it to you. You were locked there. *I need to call Kai* Your hands were shaky because you were scared. You unlocked your phone but there were no signals. "Ah, !" you cursed. You heard them laughing and walking away. You tried to yell to make anybody know that you were there. But no signs of a body walking there.

You checked the time. It was 18.05. *They must be finished by now...* You sighed and cried there. You closed your eyes and thought about someone would come to rescue you.

Just then, you heard a person walking to a room where you were locked. They unlocked the door and ran to you. "Jiwon-ssi, it's me, Chanyeol.." he said. He hugged you. "Ch-ch-chanyeol oppa....I'm scared..." you said. You hugged him back and cried. "Calm down, I'm here.. You're safe now.." You couldn't say anything but cried. He let go the hug and placed his hands on your shoulder. "Let's get out from here.. They must be worried.." he said. You followed him. You held his hand tightly. You couldn't think of anything, you just could think about getting out from that room.

Kai reached you with Chanyeol. "Nuna, what happened to you?" he asked. "I don't know.....some girls locked me up in the storage room.." you said. You felt weak. Then you fell on Chanyeol's arms. Kai wanted to bring you home, but the manager asked him to stay to some interview. So, Chanyeol brought you home.

He placed you on your bed. (play this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALGx8zvkV84&feature=related)

You woke up right after he pulled the blankets. "Oppa...." you called. "Hmm?" "Thanks for saving me tonight.... I don't know what would happen to me if I still right there..." you said. "You're welcome... I saw those girls and followed them.." "I'm sorry I couldn't save you earlier... EXO's turn were near..." he said. He looked at you. You were amazed by the way he looked at you. You just lay there like a snow white, frozen. He started leaning to your face, it was like inches between his and your lips. You closed your eyes just in time a knock broke the moment.

"Nuna, are you there?" Kai asked. Chanyeol and you faced away. You cleared your throat. "Please ask Kai to go back to the dorm, I want to take a rest," you said. "Okay, good night.." he said. "Bye.."

You fell asleep. Chanyeol and Kai went back to their dorm. *Poor nuna, she must be tired and shocked from things happened to her tonight. I hope she sleeps well.*