Fever [Part 3]

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

You watched Chanyeol as he were eating. A smile appeared on your face. He stopped eating and looked at you.

"Why? Am I handsome?" he asked. "No, you're ugly when you're eating, oppa," you replied with a calm voice.

"Huh? Ugly? Really?" he asked. "Yeah, you are," you said and sticking out your tongue out.

He pouted. "Yah, you're so cruel today," he said. "Oh really?" you asked. "Hmm," he nodded and continue to eat the porridge.

2 minutes later he finished the porridge. You handed him the medicine and asked him to drink it.

You began to wash the dishes, you could see Chanyeol was getting better and he even watched TV in the living room. After finished washing the dishes, you took off the rubber gloves and hung it.

You went to Chanyeol and sat next to him. "You done?" he asked. "Yeah..." you sighed. "My back hurts," you pouted and pointing your back. You just leaned your head on Chanyeol's shoulder and watched TV together. EXO-K have their schedule that day and will be back at 8, so you just stay at their dorm until they come back from KBS.

You talked everything with Chanyeol. "So what kind of dress do you want to wear on our engagement day?" he asked. "I'm curious,"

"I haven't decide yet. He..he.." you chuckled. He touched your nose with his thumb. "Wear a y one!" he said. "Yah!" You punched his arm and folded your arms together on your chest. *ya naw what I'm sayin'

"I'm just kidding, honey," he said and hugged you.

The time flew fast than you thought. It was the time for them to come back from their schedule today. But you didn't see any signs of them coming.

Chanyeol were sleeping on the couch, resting his head on your shoulder. You took out your phone from your jeans pocket and called Kai. "Yah, Kai, where are you?" you asked. "I'm still on my way to the dorm. Why?" he asked. "No, just asking, bye," you said and ended the call.

You looked at Chanyeol that was peacefully sleeping. You his hair and moving down to his cheek. "Oppa," you called. "I wish I have times to spend day like this, with you, until the death come to us," you said. "But it seems the death come earlier to me," you continued.

Chanyeol awaken when you called his name. He didn't respond because he thought you might want to ask him if he's awake or not so he would answer it. But all he heard was a sad reality. *What does that mean? She's not going to leave me here, right?* he thought.

His heart ached when he heard you said that the death would come to you first. He knew there is something wrong, but he can't ask you either Kai. You won't tell him, it will waste his time frustrating to know the truth. *Now or later, he will know the truth, and he must be able to accept the fact that I got Alzheimer,* you thought.

Chanyeol got better and better. That day, he was at the practicing room with the others. They were practicing hard to give a best performance for the fans. *I'm glad he could went back to practice with the others,* you thought. *I hope the choreographer oppa won't be cruel at him,*

Smiling, you left them and headed out from the SM Building. *I have to be there when they get their first win, I want to see them smiling, for the last time in my life* you thought.


Hello guys! I'm back! Tee hee :D

So I'm kind of nervous right now, I wonder if I pass the national exam and graduated from my middle school.

Oh I couldn't imagine how tomorrow will be, really..

I hope I pass it and graduate peacefully from my middle school.

Wish me luck!

Oh, oh, and INFINITE won today! Yeah! INFINITE daebak! It was a hard competition for them because they were facing seniors.

#Infinite2ndWin

Good bye readers! See you tomorrow!

*p.s Don't forget to leave comment below!