Kidnapped by The Ex-Boyfriend

Forever Love, Never Gonna Be Alone

You walked to a nearest train station and took a train to Hongdae. It was weekend so you could see bunches of people were walking there. Squeezed, pushed. *Ugh, I hope the cafe isn't full also,*

After walked through hundreds of people, you finally reached the cafe that you wanted to go to. You took a peek from the window and could saw the place were full also. You stepped back and sighed. "There isn't any cafe here that serves the best coffee," you pouted. You turned around and walked back to the train station.

When you were walking around, someone tapped your shoulder. "Jiwon-ah, it's me," he said.

*Who? This voice seems familiar to me,* You turned around. You stepped back with your eyes widened in horror. "Jaeshin oppa.....?" you asked. "Yes, it's me," he said. His appearance looks much better than the last time you met him.

He pulled you closer and hugged you. "I miss you," he said. You tried to break the hug but he tightened his grip. You just stood still and didn't hug him back. Your feelings for him were gone already. You have Chanyeol in your life and you won't disappoint him.

"Oppa," you called. "Yes?" he said. "Could you please stay an inch away from me?" you asked. "Why?" he asked. "Because I already have someone in my heart," you said.

You broke the hug and stepped back. "Just remember that I don't love you," you warned. "My love is only Park Chanyeol," you said.

He looked down and smirked. "Hey, easy girl," he said.

"What?" you said. You turned your head and saw two men were standing behind you. They looked scary as hell. You looked back to Jaeshin.

"What do you want from me?" you asked bravely. "Not much," he said.

"I just want to make that Chanyeol guy to stay away from you," he said. He stepped closer and leaned closer to your face. "Because you're MINE!" he stated. You gulped and tried to ran away. But he caught you and his bodyguards took you to the car.

Jaeshin sat next to you. "I'm sorry Jiwon," he whispered. "But I just want you to be with me only," he said and left a kiss on your cheek.

*I promise I will kill you later if I could get away from you!*


Sorry for the boring and short chapter update X(

But I'll update another one later :D