Inflitration

If Fate Allows It

Narsha's POV

We were finally in Seoul, and we decided to eat a small restaurant located just a little ways off from SM. We sat down and quickly order our food to continue our conversation.

“_________, huh?”I asked nonchalantly, to which Yuri answered with a timid nod. I smiled and pushed the envelope just a bit further with her, “You know Yuri, __________ is a close dongsaeng of mine. I mean, I could hook you two up, you feel me ;)”

“Yah Unnie, don’t talk like that… he probably doesn’t even remember me,” She said just loud enough for me to catch before exhaling a long sigh. Ironically, her attitude was exactly like _________. Man, kids these days. Is it really that hard to see/ believe the person you like might actually like you too. Back in the day it was simple yes or no question: Do you like me? Aigoo these kids.

“What do you mean he doesn’t remember you? You ARE Sonyuh Shidae’s Black Pearl,” Sunny said, cutting my thoughts short. Yuri gave us a defeated smile. Kwon Yuri does not have defeated smiles. I repeat, DOES NOT. Man, _________ must have her in deep. Babos.

“Exactly! How could some fool even try to forget you? That’s clearly impossible! What on Earth gave you that idea?!” I added. Yuri was still skeptical, much to our dismay. How on earth does __________ have such a big hold on her and have absolutely no idea. Stupid boy.

“Well, we used to SMS message each other… but now we don’t. I can’t help but feel like he… well, I don’t know,” She said, clearly flustered with the situation.

“Did you try to take initiative and try contacting him first?” Sunny suggested, to which I nodded my head in agreement.

“Umm… not exactly?” She mumbled, I rolled my eyes at her. Sigh, we are in the 21st century, why can’t girls take the initiative too.

“Yuri! Just because you’re a woman doesn’t mean you can’t ask a man on a date!” I exclaimed indignantly. It would be a lie to say I never felt the same way as her… but no as a 30 year old woman, I have to make the first move. Just because I learned this late doesn’t mean my dongsaeng has to.

“It’s not that simple…” She said bitterly. Do I need to slap some sense into this girl… -.-"

“Actually, yeah it is. You just march up to him, as the confident, beautiful, independent woman you are and you ask him on a date” I said bluntly, holding one of Yuri’s shoulders so we made eye contact. “You got me? Arachi?”

Yuri exhaled deeply, raking her hand through her long black locks. First she looked from Sunny and back to me multiple times as if she was contemplating her answer. Then she gave me a hesitant smile that looked almost pained.

“Araseo unnie,” She said.