Texting

If Fate Allows It

What got our friendship blossoming was simply texting each other, that’s right texting. It started off with trivial greetings, and then it progressed into light-hearted conversations. Honestly, I couldn’t get her off my mind. The more I got to know her, the more I wanted be by her side and be with her. I could feel myself falling deeper than I already was for her with each passing text message. I was always staring at by my phone, simply waiting for a text from her. One day, I was so engrossed in waiting for her text that manager hyung threatened to take away my phone. Lately, I haven't been able to do much without thinking about her...

I texted her first. I don't remember ever being so nervous. Well maybe auditions come in second place to this...

 

Annyonghaseyo Yuri-ssi! It was nice meeting you today :D

You too ________-ssi. Filming was fun, huh?

Yeah, but it was a little tiring, huh? Do you have an schedules left?

I am a little tired, but I have to go to the studio for recording... -.-

Hwaiting Yuri-ssi! 

De~ I'll talk to you later

Annyong Yuri-ssi~ ^____^

Annyong~~~ _______-ssi  

Hi Yuri-ssi

Hello!~

Yuri-ssi~! How are you today?

______-ssi, good luck with your schedule!

Yuri-ssi, Hwaiting!~ 

How was your day, _____-ssi?

Decent, yours Yuri-ssi?

Eh... :P

>.< 

How old are you _____-ssi?

22, why?

Oh, I'm 21 ~.~ Can i call you oppa?

Of course, Yuri-ssi

Kekeke you can drop the formalities oppa~~~

What's your favorite food Yuri-ah?

Omelete Fried Rice!!! What's yours oppa?

Bibimbap~~~! Yum. Aish, Yuri-ah you made me hungry -.-"

When's your birthday oppa?

_________ 1988. Yours?

Wow you old man, kekeke. December 5th, 1989.

Yah! Kwon Yuri!

What's your ideal type?

A kind, beautiful and cute girl who's down to earth and just a little bit on the dorky side. What's yours? (LOL her)

Mmm... tall,  manly, a gentleman and cute ^___^

Heh, do I qualify? HAHAHA, I'm just kidding XD

Oppa, if you had a week off what would you do?

Hmm, go play in the country side...where no one will recognize me...heh

Ooooh! That sounds fun oppa! I want to go play too  >_<

Yeah! We should go escape from the public for a little or something. :D  Are you a shikshin?

...*murmers* Maybe...

Keke, that's cute. Girls with big appetites are fun to be around X)

Psh... Stop lying~!

I'm not........... -___________-

I was just wondering, but who's your favorite SNSD member, oppa?

umm...YOU. 

JINCHA?! 

De~ you're the only SNSD member I know, keke. Yuri-ah, what's your favorite animal?

Hmmm, I don't have one. :P What's something you do that's embarassing?

Well...I um, grind ma every day? HAHA...

That's not embarassing! I do that too! Ma is the best!

You know what's the best... you! keke Kwon Yuri Jjang!

Aigoo (≧◡≦) Oppa~!

Hey Yuri, want to grab coffee sometime?

Sure Oppa! :) I'll let you know when I'm free!

Assa!~ It's a date!

 

Crap! I just realized what I said... I wasn't thinking again!

 

Um, Yuri-ah that's not what I meant... I wasn't thinking... it's not a date! Mianhae... I'm a babo that doesn't think...

 

Still no answer...Crap. Crap. Crap. Yah, Kim _______! You're a serious screw up! Gah, I can't believe I just ruined things with Yuri... _______ learn how to think. Seriously, how are you going to get anywhere in life! I kept beating myself up mentally, my inner self taking over and screaming the crap out of me. Omo, what if she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore. Oh God. EFF MY LIFE. I think I'm going to die.. Nooooooooooo! She still wasn't answering, so I decided to text her again.

 

Oh God, Yuri I'm really sorry. I promise it won't happen again... Please accept my apology? Please?

Yuri-ah, Oppa is sorry. sorry. sorry. sorry. Naega naega naega meonjeo. 

Please forgive me???? Please????

Yuri? Do you forgive a babo like me? Please? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that :/

........... :( ....... SORRY SORRY SORRY. I'M A BABO. SORRY SORRY SORRY.

Whoa there, Oppa! Calm down! Sorry I didn't reply, I was in the recording studio...

So you're not offended?

No, of course not! I understand what you're trying to say oppa. I get you ;D Kekeke

Oh man, that's a relief... 

Well I'll talk to you some other time. I'll let you know when we can meet up! Bye!

 


Hmmm, you're getting closer with Yuri...

Just for clarification you're the italisized print and Yuri is the bolded.

Hopefully your collection of text messages with Yuri over a duration of time wasn't too confusing...it's not supposed to be a constant strand of conversation. You guys catch my drift? Heh. Thanks for reading! :)