Introductions

If Fate Allows It

Annyong~, my name is Kim ________. I live in Korea and I'm twenty two years old. I guess you can't call me the typical Korean citizen, because I'm actually an idol. I wouldn't say I'm exceptionally good at dancing or singing, but somehow I here. I don't know how, but I did. Maybe it was just my undying persistence to keep going or maybe it was just a slim of luck. Despite this crazy life as an idol, I managed to pull off a miracle, win the heart of Kwon Yuri.

That's right, Sonyuh Shidae's Black Pearl, THE Kwon Yuri. I'm lucky enough to call this gorgeous goddess my girlfriend. There's just one downside... we are idols, so we have to date in secret. Being in the industry is tough but I know I can stay strong with her by my side supporting me. But I am a man, so I can’t help but feel jealous when I see another male idol or guy approach her.

 

Oh yeah, did I mention that she's the most amazing girlfriend that a guy could ask for? I mean she's absolutely adorable and she knows it... always using her aegyo to make me do stuff for her. When she’s not being cute, she’s being the adorable dork that stole my heart. I don’t know what it was, but her dorkiness is definitely her charm and I’m hooked on it. She's beautiful, funny, easy going and downright loveable. Yuri’s not the type of girl that is all about romance, so when I actually do something romantic she's content; with her there's no need for roses every day, but if could give them to her I would. With her in my life, everything just feels so vibrant I couldn’t ask for a better girlfriend. Everything feels right and I wouldn't change it for the world.

 

~Flashback~

 

I rememeber the day I met her.

 

We were on Star King. I was sitting next to her. It was my first time experiencing such astounding beauty. I don’t think she noticed me at all, but I couldn’t stop staring at her. She left me breathless. Her beauty was radiating off her, it was like I found a new sun. I knew she had my heart the moment her arm brushed against mine when she laughed. Her laughter was (as cheesy as this is…) music to my ears. The momentary seconds of physical contact made my heart flutter. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I started to blush.

 

You're dazed by her beauty.

I was completely enthralled by her beauty.

 

After the show ended, I was in a daze. I was on cloud nine, but I came crashing down when I noticed she wasn’t by my side anymore. My eyes frantically searched for her. She was heading to the side of stage. I quickly ran after her.

“Yuri-ssi” I called, running to her side. She looked at me. We made eye-contact and I felt my skip a beat and thump rapidly. “It was nice sitting next to you…urh, that sounds weird, huh? I’m Kim ______. I’m a big fan”

 

The next thing she did caught me off guard. She burst into laughter suddenly. I rubbed the back of my neck shyly. I gave her a questioning look, to which she responded to with continued laughter.

 

"Sorry ______-Ssi. Annyonghaseyo" She said with a deep bow the moment she stopped laughing. Not going to lie, when they SNSD is professional it isn't a joke. "It's nice meeting you too. I'm a fan of your music, maybe we can collaborate sometime"

 

"Really? You want to collaborate with me?" I questioned her. I was completely taken aback. SNSD's Yuri is a fan of my music, wait she wants to collaborate with me... what no way. She nodded her head yes. "Oh. Of course I would love to collab sometime!"

 

We exchanged numbers and that's where it all started.

 


 

It's short, but it's a start... -.-'