Undercover Work

If Fate Allows It

Narsha's POV

At Invincible Youth Filming

Aigoo. It’s finally time to get to work and pull up my sleeves. Hehe.  ________ better be grateful he has such a beautiful and brilliant noona. What would he do without me, surely he would end up as a lonely old man. Man, who would have thought that boy would like Yuri. But the more that I think I about it, the better they seem to mix. I mean their personalities would balance each other out. _______ is a shy and quiet before you get to know him, and Yuri is the complete opposite. The funny thing is when you DO get to know them, their personalities flip flop on you. All of sudden Yuri is the quiet and sensitive one, and ______ is loud and an impulsive brat. 

 

Let's get to work! Secret Agent Reusha time.

 

“Yah~ Sunny-ah! Come here” I called out to our very own aegyo queen. She quickly made her way to me. What better way to get some information than from Yuri’s very own member. I smiled widely at her and draped my arm around her tiny shoulders.

“De Unnie~ you called?” She called cutely. I affectionately petted her hair, in a non-creepy way. Don’t get me wrong, I am the oldest unnie after all.

“Any of your members dating?” I stealthily whispered in her ear. She looked taken aback by my sudden question, but she coolly brushed it off. She shrugged her shoulders and smirked in an almost devilish way.

“I dunno” She replied in an aloof manner. Her legs somewhat shoulder length apart, most of her weight resting on her right foot. She had her shoulders shrugged and a face that pretty much said ‘come at me bro’. Ahhh, as expected of jacks of all trades Lee Sunkyu!

“Yah Sunny-ah~ let’s be for real right now. We’re both women, and we know we have needs” I said frankly to her. My hand on my hips, and a quick flip of my hair.

“EWwwww~ Unnie! Mwo?! What are you trying to say?” She said shrilly into my ear. I quickly shook my head to get rid of the ringing in my ears. Sunny looked rather unimpressed. Aish, time to narrow in on the target!

“Fine. At least tell me if Yuri is dating!” I finally exclaimed. Whew, luckily the cameras aren’t rolling over here. Thank the Lords for sending the rest of the girls with Taewoo to plant some leeks.

 

Seriously Woman! Just tell me!

“Wae? Unnie wae you so curious?” She snapped back at me accusingly. I sighed. Maybe it’ll be better if I don’t go solo on this mission. I should let Sunny in on my plan. Sorry _______-ah, please forgive me…

“Well, honestly… my dongsaeng… has a major crush on Yuri… And I’m just trying to be a good noona” I said with a forlorn sigh. I saw Sunny perk up, visibly interested in my dilemma.

“Who exactly is your dongsaeng? Is he an idol too?” She asked curiously. I smiled at her. Time for the final push.

“It depends on whether you with me or not. So what do you say, are you in or not Sunkyu-ah~” I said, my voice cold yet chic. I had my hands on my hips, waiting for her answer. Deep down inside I had my fingers crossed ten times over. The job would be so much easier if I had Sunny on my side. She would be like an extra insider. I gave her some time to think. The longer I waited, the more uneasy I felt about her answer.

“Fine I’m in. I’ve always wanted to play matchmaker!” She said happily, causing me to grin from ear to ear. Then Sunny looked to me eagerly for the details, “So Unnie, give me the dirt!  Who is he?”

“Shhhh, let’s talk quietly, arachi?” I warned her sternly. She nodded obediently. Before spilling all the details, I gave her a nice pat on the head. “First you have to promise to keep everything a secret. Sunkyu-ah~ do I have your word?”

“Deeee~ Unnie!” She said with excessive aegyo. I stared at her.

“Was that really necessary? Don’t give me that aegyo crap, aish” I said bluntly. I mean I’m thirty years old now! Sheesh I shouldn’t have to deal with aegyo anymore, I’m a grown woman, for goodness sakes!

“Mianhae” She said quietly. I acknowledged her apology with a nod.

“Araseo.  Anyways, my dongsaeng is Kim ________. He’s falling head over heels for her.” I whispered to her quietly, looking around for cameras. Aigoo, that would have been a disaster if there were cameras around. Thank the Lord!

“Jincha?! Unnie, Jincha?!?!?! ________-ssi?!” She asked in shock. Hmm something seems curious about her reaction..

“Yah, Sunny why are you so shocked? Is there something you know? What are you hiding, tell your Unnie!” I asked commandingly.

“Well, Yuri has mention _________-ssi a couple of times. But that’s it” she said quietly. I nodded my head. Hmm this is a good start. At least ________’s existence isn’t completely unknown.

“Let’s do this!” I exclaimed emphatically raising a fist. “Sunny-ah Hwaiting!”

“Hwaiting!” We said together.