Broken Glass

If Fate Allows It

Narsha's POV

After Invicible Youth filming 

“Kamsamidad~~~ Thank you for all your hard work” The girls (Sunny, Yuri, Hyuna, Hyomin, Sunhwa and Hara), Taewoo oppa and I said loudly to the crew and staff members in between bows. It was a little past midnight and we had just finished filming for the day. All of us were heading back to Seoul or other schedules for the night. Usually we drive back individually with our managers, but Sunny and I came up with a brilliant plan to interrogate Yuri.  Luckily Yuri and Sunny don’t have any schedules tonight.

“Yah! Yuri-ah~ do you want to go grab a snack with Sunny and I?” I called out to Yuri as she was packing her belongings into her bag. She looked up at me in surprise. I gave her warm smile, and jokingly scolded her, “Yah! Don’t be so surprised! Can’t I treat my cute little dongsaengs out for some food? Jincha! Unbelievable!”

“Anniyo~!!! Unnie, it’s just that it is late and all… that’s why I was surprised. But of course, if you’re treating…heehee, you can count me in. No need to worry, you can trust that I’ll be there” She said cheekily with a big goofy grin. She even had the nerve to use her aegyo and gently beat her fists against my shoulder. Aigoo, this kid. 

Aigoo, I'm getting way too old for this.

 

“Aish. Araseo. We’ll meet in your car, I already told my manager to leave. Oh, Sunny is tagging along too. Balli! I’m starving! Arachi?” I told her with a warm smile adorned on my face.

“Araseo~~ Unnieeeeeee~” She said with a warm smile. I nodded before walking off to meet with Sunny. Muahahaha, we have this in the bag. Interrogation session is GO! But I must admit all this scheming just for ________ is absolutely exhausting! I wouldn’t be surprised if I fainted from fatigue!

“Cutie Sunnnnnnkyuuuuu-ahh~~” I called across the lot. She waved back cutely like a child which brought a smile to my face. I gave her the thumbs up, as I made my way to her. “Sunny, all systems are go! Hehe.”

“Geez, unnie why are you so weird?” She asked me smartly. I whipped my hair back and gave her a y pose.

“I’m not weird, I’m an adult idol!” I said seductively. It was too much for me to hold in my laughter. Soon enough Sunny joined in with me. Once I regained myself, I turned to her and said, “Yah, Sunkyu~ we need to make a code name for this whole plan”

“How about operation Broken Glass?” Sunny suggested with a quiet whisper. I raised an eyebrow at her, and gave a her a weird look.

“Why ‘broken glass’?” I asked frankly. She sighed, as if her reasoning was blatantly obvious. Still I gave a look to her that said: what are you thinking crazy.

“Well, in hangul “Yuri” means glass. And broken is like infiltration. You know, we’re breaking through her defenses. Unnie, do you understand now?” She said matter-of-factly. Oh, this kid!

“Woah! As expected of you Sunny! You’re a genius! Daebak!” I said, raising the thumbs up to her and patting her on the head affectionately.  “Sunny jjang~!”

“Of course! Unnie let’s get into to the car! It’s cold!” She said with a big fat grin on her face. I followed her into the van and sat quietly. Step one of the plan is to trap Yuri in the backseat, so she has no choice but to answer our questions! Hehe.

After about five minutes of sitting in the van silently, Yuri was finally approaching the vehicle. Ahh seriously, took her long enough! I glanced at Sunny quickly before turning my attention casually to my phone. I was pretending to be send a text message as Yuri slid the door open.

“UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~ ARE YOU READY TO EAT?! CAUSE I’M STARVING!”  She yelled into the van excitedly as she got in. I stared at her in shock, my ears ringing at her sudden outburst. O___O seriously Yuri, is that how you great your tired Unnies at 12:00 AM? I’m just a little happy she’s not my member, I mean I already have to deal with piggy leader Jea, Rebellious Miryo, and babo maknae Ga-in. Kudos to the Soshi girls for being able to put up with loud, silly, crazy prankster Kwon Yuri.

“Manager Oppa, let’s head back now… We’ll decide a place to eat on the way there” Sunny told their driver. We pulled the screen up between the driver’s cab and the back of the van. As planned, we started operation Broken Glass.

At first started with simple conversation. Eventually, Sunny and I were able to ease into the topic of ideal types. We giggled like little school girls at a sleepover. I could the temperature of my cheeks rising. It was a rarity to talk about idea men with other celebrities and idols, let alone Sonyuh Shidae Sunny and Yuri.

“Narsha unnie~ who is your ideal man?” Sunny asked with a big giddy grin. I smiled shyly as I thought of him. I did have my eyes on a certain someone, but I had yet to make a move. My heart was beat was racing just at the thought of him. I laughed at them hesitantly.

“Come on unnie~~~” Yuri whined, which brought me back to my senses somewhat. Oh right, we have a job to do. I mentally face palmed myself.

“He’s tall and manly… And when he smiles my heat melts” I said, not even realizing I let such a thing slip. In my head, my expression was something like >_______<.

“Aigooo unnie, enough with that mushy stuff. Who is he?!?! Have you made your move? Does he know?” Kwon Yuri said at rapid fire speed.

“Aish, araseo araseo. Can’t let a woman be a girl for once can you, huh? Kang Dong Won oppa” I snapped at her. The girls started to giggle and oo and ahh. I couldn’t help but blush. “How about you Yuri-ah? You’re still young, but are they any boys that spark your interest?”

Aigoo Dong Won Oppa is so handsome <3

I could visibly see Yuri get shy and nervous. Yuri covered her cheeks in an attempt to hide her rosy cheeks. To add to that, she wouldn’t make eye contact with Sunny or I. I smirked at Sunny, and shot her a wink.

“Ahh, so there is somebody! Yuri-ah tell your unnies!” I in a firm voice. She shook her head “Yahhhh don’t deny it!”

“Yuri-ah~ who is it? Or else I’m going to tell the girls to torture you tonight!” Sunny threatened in a cute but scary voice. I could feel goose bumps forming on my arms. Aigoo.

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YURIIIIIIIIII, COME ONNNNNN~~~~~!” I said mocking her earlier remark. She had no choice to answer. Muahahahahaha I am evil!!! KEKEKEKE. One point for Narsha.

“Fine. Kim __________.” She replied hesitantly much to Sunny’s and my surprise. Who would of thought these two babo dongsaengs of mine would catch each other’s attention. What are the odds.