Love Birds

If Fate Allows It

I’ve never been in love before, but I can say with the certainty that the sun will rise in the morning that Yuri and I are completely in love. Well, I’m in completely in love with her at the very least. I love her with an undying passion of a thousand burning hot suns. I’m crazy about her and I don’t think talking about it is going to make it any better. I can’t help but feel my body temperature rise like a boiling pot of ramyun every time I think of her. My knees get weak and my palms sweat profusely every time we kiss or have any sort of skinship. The warm feeling I get in the pit of stomach makes me feel like she’s the woman I want to be with. The girl I want to my kids’ mother.

I can’t get her out of my thoughts, which isn’t a problem at all for me. It’s like there’s some sort of gravitational pole in Yuri for me. I’m drawn to Yuri with the desire of a child has with a toy or candy store. I feel like a lovesick teenage boy, but in a good way. We text each other daily. I make it a personal mission to see her at least once a month.

I surprise Yuri at her company so often that the receptionist noona is considering giving me my own pass card.

And of course, the SM sunbaenims never fail to tease me when they catch a slight glimpse of my face at their company. Naturally, they all found out about us within days of our blossoming relationship. Following their discovery, I was given an intense and frightening introduction to the SM family (Kangta, Boa, DBSK, SuJu, Shinee, f(x) and last but certainly not least, SNSD) despite Yuri’s insistence not to. Plenty of threats were thrown around from sunbaes of each group, and I’m not sure if they were serious or joking… but hey, I rather be safe than sorry.

But hey, if the girl is worth it you’re going to take time and give her your all. No regrets.

I love you, Kwon Yuri.