Only One

Love is Pain

Jessica POV

We arrived at the place where Tiff will pick us up and take us back. Yoona was acting very strange since the day we met at my office. She kept murmuring weird things and kept quiet to herself unless she asked if I was fine. My ribs still hurt but I don't want her to carry me since it will only cause her to be more hurt. We only have an hour before she comes to get us.

Yoona POV

Is it fair that I am not telling her that, this will be the last time I see her? Is it okay that I die and let her live? Is it right to not tell my sister that this wish will be completed and I will die? Only One. Only One of us could survive they say. I hope that I can make it her.

"Yoong?" She called.

"What Sica? Tired?" I asked her as she came in view.

"No, i just wanted to see if your still here." She said truthfully.

"If you can see, I am." I said. I walked slowly to her and hugged her.

"Let go, my ribs hurt." She whined.

"Let me treat it then~~" I complained to her.

"No, you just sleep. You are already hurt enough." She said. She attempted to be stern but she ended up laughing instead.

"Go to sleep, I will tell you when they arrive." I said. She smiled and walked toward the bed. She sure loves her sleep. I waited for her to sleep so I could write her a letter explaining what will happen.

Tiffany POV

"Tae Tae, faster! We can't be late ! If we are late even one second the plan will go wrong!" I scolded the driver.

"Fany, I am going the fastest I can. I know that already, We just need to hope that Yoona-shi can distract her for a while until we come." Tae-Tae said.

"Are you sure we should do this though?" I asked her. I didn't want to lie to Jessi, but if it is to protect her than I am willing to. Lives are at stake, and I can't put Jessi's life on the line.

"If Yoona-shi thought through about it then it is right. I trust her." Tae-Tae said.

"You are lying ! You were so cautious about her ever since you saw her with Jessi." I pointed out.

"We could only believe Fany. She already hurt her once, so she is perfect for this. I don't have to be mad at anyone else but her." Tae-Tae said. I looked over at her face. She was more stoic than she had ever been. She was always concious about Jessi. I want to believe that she doesn't like her anymore but the way she cares makes me doubt it.

"When will we arrive?" I asked her.

"We will arrive soon." She stated. That was the last of our conversation until we arrived at the place.

Yoona POV

It was time.

I walked out the place and slowly went to the van that was parked there since we came there.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Come, before our Master gets mad."

I entered the van.

Taeyeon POV

We arrived at the place. Fany and I looked around for any suspicious cars. First step complete! I opened the door to the house. Fany went looking for Jessica. I arrived at the living room and found a phone. I unlocked the phone and it read:

Taeyeon or Tiffany or Jessica

I clicked on the Taeyeon part. It lead me to a message:

Taeyeon-shi, pls if you read this tell Jessica that I won't be back. Pls protect her and always help her. Even if she may be clumsy at times or mad, she doesn't mean it. Tell my sister and brother that I fulfilled my mission. They will understanc. I know that you and Tifffany-shi will take care of Jessica but I wanted to say this to make sure that you will. Protext her always.

As soon as I finished reading the note, it timed out.

"Tae, she's in here." Fany called me. I ran to the sound. I glanced around the room and found her peacefully sleeping.

"Wake her up." I said.

"You do! What if she hits me~" Fany complained. She pouted. She knows I die for those. I walked over to Jessica.

"Wakep up or cucumbers will attack you!" I screamed. I quickly ran away to the living room.

"KIM TAEYEON! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Sica screamed. I waited for her to come knowing the consequence. As soon as she came out, her eyes teard up.

"Where is she? Where is she?" Sica asked. She  ran around the house looking for someone. I knew she was going to be like this.

"Sica, let's go to the car. She said that she won't be back until she finishes up something." I told her. She looked at me confused. I pushed her into the car. I closed the door.

"Fany, in the living room there is a phone. Unlock it and click your name. Read it then put it in your purse and don't take it out until I tell you so." I whispered to her. She walks back to the house.

Tiffany POV

I re-enter the house and follow her instructions. I found the phone easily and did as what I was told to do. It read:

Tiffany-shi, please take care of Jessica. I know that you will but please do it as a favor. I already told you what will happen after she doesn't see me right? Follow what I said and everything will be fine. Leave this place. With me distracting them, she can leave with no harm. If you don't hear about me or anything on the news, then I am still alive. If I am, then I am already dead. Please tell my sister to bury me. Don't let Sica touch or go anywhere close to me. My organs will be donated to the hospital. If this sounds like prison, it isn't. It's more of like protecting her. I will sacrafice myself for her. Please take care of her once again. don't give this to her until it rings. Thanks.

I wearily put it in my purse. I walked back to the car with my head down.

She says she won't but she will. She fears it too. She fears death.

Jessica POV

Taeyeon says she won't be back until she finishes something.

What a liar !

I know what is happening.

The car ride back was extremely quiet. No sounds were heard from anyone. Not even the radio was on. Taeyeon was just casually driving the car and Tiff was listening to her music. We arrived at my place.

"Unnie, where have you been?" Krystal asked.

"I went on a camping trip." I told her. I quickly exit to my room.

2 years later

"I miss you."

"Please don't, you told me you loved me!"

"I did...Past tense don't you get it?"

I woke up from a bad dream again. I was panting.

"Are you okay?" Taeng asked.

"I'm fine. Just a bad dream again." I said.

"Are you sure? Do you want me to call Fany?" Taeng asked me.

"I already told you I was fine." I said. I pulled my covers over my head.

Ayo, let me put it down another way!

"Tiff, its your phone!" I yelled. She walked into my room.

"Here." Tiff said. I unlocked the phone. I clicked on my name and it popped out.

If you read this, I am probably already dead or very far away from you. I know that you hate waiting and you are probably already dating someone else. This is to tell you what happened. You where the target. I sacraficed myself and they are still looking for you. If your read this then in your room there will be a box. Open it as you read this. I love you, and I will always. Even if I can't be right next to you, its okay. I am always with you anyway. Where ever you are, I will be there. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you in person, I am the romantic one right? Always telling things with a letter. Anyway, love you always. My Only One.

"Jessi, Yoona died!" Tiff said. She ran into my room. Tears fell.  Because my tears are overflowing please come to me so I know that you still love me. Your my Only One, Only One~~~

*beep* *beep*

Jessica Jung died of Shock and her phobia...............