Meeting Mother

Love is Pain

-Jessica POV-

If it was her uncle, then I have to go to him and set things straight. I rushed out of the room and took my phone. I dialed Hyomin's number.

"Hyomin, the plan will start now! Hurry!" I yelled at the phone.

"Araso, I will start it. We can probably meet him this evening if we play it right." Hyomin said.

"Alright, I am staying at Yoong's place. Come when it is time. I'll tell her to do something so he will not interfere." I said.

"Okay, let's start." Hyomin said. She ended the phone call. I turned around and I see Yoona standing there.

"What is going on?" Yoona said. She yawned right after and walked towards me with a concern look.

"Nothing, just work I have in the evening." I said to her.

"Oh, let me call Naeun and maybe she can cancel it. I want to hang with you." Yoona said.

"No, I need to get this done." I told her. I looked over at her and she was hesitating to say something.

"Just don't be late." Yoona said. She walked back to her room. I called Taeyeon.

"Hello?" Taeng asked.

"Hey, I need you to stall Yoong for me. I have to do something in the evening and you can't tell her anything." I told Taeng.

"What? This evening with what?" Taeng asked.

"Something. I need to go somewhere. Call Naeun and tell her to pick me up right now." I said.

"Okay." Taeng said. She ended the phone call. I got a text.

Naeunie: I will come soon. Tell me the place.

Sergeant Jung: At Yoong's house.

"Yoong! I have to go now. I'll meet you tomorrow." I yelled towards her room. As I walked out I found Naeun there.

"Company." I told her once I got in the car. She drove to the company. Hyomin and Sunny sat there.

"We got his number and he said that we can meet him now. He is coming." Sunny said.

"Number? Already? I got it. Get ready." I told them. There was a knock at the door and he came in. 

"Hi Jessica. I have someone here that wanted to see you." Uncle said.

"Who? Let the person come in." I told him. Enter someone I hated the most. My Mother. She was wearing luxurious clothes and jewelry. She normally didn't dress like this when she was with my father.  

"Sooyeon, is that you?" Mother asked. Obviously I am Sooyeon...who else would I be?

"Yes, why are you here?" I asked her coldly. Her gaze slowly went down to the ground.

"I wanted to meet you." Mother said. She was still looking at the ground. I glanced over to Uncle and stared into his eyes to find the truth of all of this.

"What happened to Yoona that made her like this?" I asked him.

"Yoona? What about her?" Uncle asked.

"Why is she acting like that! You are behind it all right?!" I yelled at him.  I was hesitating to take out my gun that I keep because of the last incident that happened.

"Sooyeon calm down right now." Mother said. I pulled out all of my courage and finally pulled out the gun.

"Stay still or I will shoot him." I told her. She froze. A knock was heard at the door.

"Unnie, are you in there? JB is here with me can we come in?" Krystal asked. Krys is here... I can't let her see Mother.

"Krys, stay out there until I say so." I said to the door.

"Unnie what are you doing in there? Are you busy? I thought you said you'd take us home?" Krystal replied.

"Unnie? Sooyeon is that your sister?" Mother asked. What if she meets her.....I will not let this happen.

"NO! It's someone else!! I'll meet you later as I said." I yelled at my mother and Krystal. I heard footsteps leaving the door.

"Yoona, is deciding her own thing. Don't get me involved in this. I have no right too, and this is between yourselves and not me." Uncle said.

"She said that you were the cause of everything though! I will never forget you! You are the one person that I can never forgive!" I yelled at him. He seriously has the nerve to talk back to me.

"I know you won't forgive me. Just let us go. We will not run into you are your sister again." Uncle compromised. I glared at him. I hide my gun in my jacket.

"Hurry, but I will ask about it again." I told him. They both left.

What is this? First it was just Uncle and now mother is involved. That only means one thing. Father is behind this thing also.

"Your sister is waiting impatiently and I warn you that if you don't come now she will go overboard." Naeun said. That kid can't even wait when I have to do other things.

I walked to the lobby. I see Krystal walking back and forth. JB was sitting there with his phone out.

"UNNIE! Didn't you tell me to wait for you to pick me up? Why didn't you? WE had to WALK here! I repeat WALK!!" Krystal complained.

"I had a meeting." I told her off. I walked to my car. Knowing Krystal she would follow and probably drag JB here too. I unlocked the car and went in. As i presumed they came in.

"Jessica Noona, my sister says to drop me off at home." JB said.

"Tell Yoona we are coming over now." I told him. We shortly arrived at her house. 

-Yoona POV-

All day I was waiting for Jessica to come back. I am worried that somehting came up and she didn't tell me anything about it. I got a text.

JB: Jessica Noona, is taking me home and we will be there soon.

YoonAddict: Okay.

That means she is done. If she was gone early in the morning and went all the way until the evening. That can only mean one thing. She met up with someone.

I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door. I was hesitating whether to open it or not.

"Hurry Noona, I am cold." JB said. I opened the door. I let them in.

"Yoong I need to talk to you." Jessica said. I followed her into my room.

"What is it Sica?" I asked her.

"Who is the person that is hurting you?" Jessica asked me. Her face was full of concern but I couldn't tell her. I couldn't tell her that my father was the one who did this to me.....

"It's my uncle." I told her.

"Your lying. Your uncle told me everything. He said that it wasn't him but someone else." Jessica said.

"You are the one lying. It is between us and not you. Jessica don't cause trouble." I said. I looked at the ground. I couldn't look at her. If I do...I will probably tell her the truth.

"Stop it! You ARE LYING TO ME! Just tell me! Will I do anything to you when you do? No." Jessica yelled. She pinned me to the wall. She tightened her hand around my wrists. 

"I already told you, it's my problem. Just leave. I don't want to see you face anymore." I told her. She let go of my wrists and fell to the floor crying.

I wish I could have told you. But there is nothing I can do. I wasn't supposed to see you anyway.