Bipolar?????

Love is Pain

-Yoona POV-

It was morning and I had to meet Yunho Oppa and his friends for the meeting.

"Oppa~~~you are here already?" I asked him.

"Ne, I came around 6." Yunho Oppa said.

"When is your friends coming here so they can tell me." I asked.

"Soon. You have to wait you know." Yunho Oppa said. Enter 4 other guys.

"Hello I am Jaejoong. That is Changmin, the maknae. Over there is Junsu. The other one is Yoochun." Jaejoong said.

"Hello. So what's up with Uncle?" I asked.

"He wants you to sign a contract that says that you and Yuri split half of the company." Changmin said.

"Half? Why so he can take it all? Yuri is satisfied with the current position though." I said.

"I don't know. I heard she wants to talk to you about it soon." Yoochun said.

"Maybe..but I will not let her do so. She can't have to company. I already have a plan." I said.

"Plan? What is it?" Yunho Oppa asked.

"We need one thing only and that is we need to get an alliance with some people without Uncle knowing." I said.

"What about Hayoung? She's with your uncle. I don't want to kill her later." Junsu said.

"You five will not kill anyone. I will kill them." I stated. I dismissed the meeting. Jiyeon came in.

"Yoona-shi you have a guest." Jiyeon said.

"Send her in." I said.

"Yoona, I want half of the company ASAP!" Yul yelled.

"Half? Are you crazy?" I asked.

"No, I'm not. Please sign it! I need it signed." Yul said.

"Why do you want me to sign that?" I asked.

"I need you to sign it so Seo will not be in trouble." Yul said.

"Seo? Uncle got Seo?!" I yelled.

"Yes, please I need her safe in my arms." Yul said.

"Let me think about it. Give me a week." I said. She nodded slowly and left the office. I knew it. Uncle is using Yul to get to me and then he will get the company and kill me.

"Yoong~~~~" Jessica said. She walked in with her comfortable clothes.

"What Sica?" I asked.

"I need a favor." Sica said with that voice. Here I go...

"What favor?" I asked.

"I want ice cream." Sica said.

"Okay. Let's go." I said. What did ice cream mean again.... Oh, it was she had a recent PMS. I pulled her out of the office and into an ice cream palor as fast as I can.

"Yoong~~~~Ice Cream~~~~~" Sica said. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SHE'S IN "THE MOOD" AGAIN!

"Ice Cream please. Any kind and fast." I said. The guy gave me the ice cream and we sat down.

"Yoong~~~~~~" Sica said. This is not good.

"Jessica, please stop with this. I know you want me but please stop." I said. She reacted faster than I thought she would. She pinned me down on the table we sat on.

"Who would want you?!" Sica yelled. The ice cream guy looked over at us.

"Please, ignore her." I said. The guy went in the staff's room. She used most of her strength to keep me there.

"Who is this guy named Yunho?" Sica asked.

"He's an Oppa I know." I said.

"Oppa? Who?" Sica asked again.

"Where did you hear about him?" I asked her.

"I heard from Jiyeon~~~" Sica said.

"We are working on a project. Don't worry I can never love anyone again." I said.

"Never love?" Sica asked.

"I can't love again because I am already in love with someone." I said.

"Who can it be?" Sica asked. It's you....

"Someone. Hurry, I need to do something," I said.

"Wait, I want to come too." Sica said. (She said this with her aegyo she rarely uses)

"Just wait Jung" I said. The guy came out once again. He probably saw us in the same position and went back in.

"No, shiro. Andwae." Sica said.

"Let go in the count of 3 or I will get you." I said.

"No no no no no." Sica said.

1

2

3...

I used half of my strength to flip her and now I am dominating.

"I have to go." I said. I walked off and she followed me. I went into the company to see Tiffany there waiting.

"Jessi, where did you go?" Tiffany asked.

"I went to get ice cream. Can you leave now?" Sica asked with her regular cold voice.

"I can't. You have a meeting." Tiffany said.

"I'm staying with Yoong~~~" Sica said. Tiffany started to pull Sica in the car.  Sica then pulled me into the car with her.

"YA!! JUNG SOOYEON!" I yelled. It was already too late and Taeyeon already started the car. I got a text.

Baby Jiji:  Yoona, where are you?

Hana(Jiyeon's nickname for her because she has the same characteristics as the girl from this drama she watched):  Sica took me!

Baby Jiji:  Awwww, poor baby. Want me to get you?

Hana:  Yes please ;)

"Who are you texting?" Sica asked.

"My secretary." I said.

"Where's Naeun?" Sica asked Tiffany.

"She will come with Jiyeon back." Tiffany said.

"Yoong~~~play with me?" Sica asked.

"Hold up," I said.

Baby Jiji:  I'll come with Naeun after I finish stuff here. Good Luck! Hwaiting!

"WHO IS THIS BABY JIJI?" Sica yelled. Taeyeon almost hit the car in front of us but stopped as fast as she could.

"She's my secretary Jiyeon. Her nickname is Baby Jiji~~" I said.

"What's my nickname?" Sica asked.

"Look for yourself." I said. I gave her my phone and she quickly changed it and gave it back. She took out her phone and texted someone.

GorJess:  Don't you like it?

Choding Yoong:  No, I like Sicachu better~~~

GorJess: I will change yours.

Choding Yoong: Why?

GorJess: Look at it now!

Him Yoona:  I don't like -.-

GorJess: Mommy like~~~

Him Yoona:  NO!!!

I changed back my user name.

YoonAddict:  I think this is more better :)

GorJess: I like the other one better! Change it or you will get the wrath of HellSica!

YoonAddict: You chang yours to HellSica then.

GorJess: No, I don't like it~~~

YoonAddict: Get used to it because I will change it later~~~  ;]

GorJess: >.<

"We are here. Please exit to your right." Taeyeon said. We all got off. I saw Jiyeon standing over there waiting for me. I ran over to her.

Note to Self:  Ice Cream with Sica? No no no no no