Past?

Love is Pain

-Yoona POV-

She has been ranting about how her mother wouldn't go to him again after what happened last time. She kept on it for hours.

"Can you stop?" I asked her.

"How can I when someone that ruined my childhood do this to me again?" she asked me.

"Your not the only one he ruined their childhood. He killed my father! Not only that but you know my mom died after our birth!" I yelled.

"Do you think it's only you who got pain?" Sica asked.

"No, but that's what you are doing! Get up and do something rather than sitting here and denying the truth." I said.

"This is not denying it! Umma wouldn't do that." Sica said again. I sighed. She will never give this up. Tiffany and Taeyeon enter the room.

"How is she?" Tiffany asked.

"She's still ranting but other than that she will get better." I said.

"Jessi, please stop this. You need to do this." Tiffany said. Taeyeon faced me.

"It's all your uncle's fault she's like this. Do something! He's your uncle isn't he?!" Taeyeon yelled at me.

"I am doing something. Just don't interfere and you won't die." I said.

"Die? Are you threatening me now?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes I am." I said.

"You don't even know..." Taeyeon said quietly but I heard it. Tiffany got Sica to stop but she's still in shock.

"Leave her, I'll take her after work." I said. They both left the room. She curled up on my couch and fell asleep. Still the same Sica I guess. At least she didn't change. I changed more than anyone thought I would. I went to my desk to start working.

-Jessica POV-

I fell asleep in her office. All the past came up.

"Unnie, let's go to the roller coaster over there." Yoona said.

"Hey! Wait up! We have to walk slowly." Yul lectured.

"YA! You forgot someone." I said. I walked over to them. We ran to the roller coaster and we waited to get on.

"Hey Sica, it's your phone." Yoona said. I picked up my phone.

"Jessica, we have bad news. Your mother left your father." Servant said.

"WHAT? WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT? DOESN'T SHE LOVE HIM?" i yelled at the phone.

"She left with Yoona's Uncle." Servant said. I ended the call. I ran up to Yoona and confronted her.

"What is your problem? It's all your fault!" I yelled.

"What's my fault?" Yoona asked. I went closer to her and hit her to the ground. I was on top of her and continued to hit her. Yul was trying to pull me off her but I wouldn't. The line became a really long one. I then got off her and ran away from them. I got a glance of something and it was my mother with Yoona's Uncle. They looked over at me and came over.

"Sooyeon-ah what are you doing here?" Mom asked.

"I came with Yul and Yoona to play." I said.

"Oh, sorry I forgot." Mom said. Uncle picked me up and started to talk to me.

"If you see Yoona, don't tell her of this." Uncle said. He put me down and told me to run off. I ran back to the roller coaster.

"What did you do to my sister?" Yul asked.

"Nothing, she deserved it." I said. She high fived me. I looked over to Yoona. She was crying endlessly. I went over to her and picked her up from the ground.

"Mianhae...." I whispered to her.

"It's okay." Yoona said. She smiled. She's fine then right?

"HEY SLEEPY HEAD WAKE UP!" Yoona yelled at me. I woke up and looked over at her.

"WHAT?" I asked.

"I have to take you home. Let's go." Yoona said.

"Yoong, I am sorry. I always treat you like this." I said.

"Don't worry. I love you so I will do anything for you." Yoona said.

"Please, don't forgive me for whatever I do next." I said.

"What are you going to do?" Yoona asked.

"Something you will hate." I said.

-Yuri POV-

Seo has been like that for 13 hours now...

She needs to wake up. What happened to her to be like this?

"Whatever I did to you, I am sorry Seo. Please wake up." I said.

"I love you even if you hurt me so don't say anything of me not loving you." Seo said.

Sunny came by.

"How is she?" Sunny asked.

"She's getting better you know?" I said.

"Your not fine. Get up." Sunny said. I stood up.

"Your uncle is the cause of this. Stop working for him." Sunny said.

"I am not working for him. He just wants the company. Just give it to him and he will be good." I said.

"Company is that all he wants?" Sunny asked.

"He just wants Jessica's Mom. He hated me. He only used me so he can get to Yoona so he kidnapped me." I said.

"When you were little?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah, he just wants that." I said.

"Thanks for the talk." Sunny said. She quickly left. Yoona came in with a keyboard and Jessica on her back.

"She will be fine." Yoona said.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"I healed some of her wounds when I was in the car." Yoona said. She put down Jessica on the chair in the room.

"Will she wake anytime soon?" I asked.

"Probably in 10 hours max." Yoona said.

"Same Jessica huh? Your lucky at that time she went easy on you." I said. Remembering what happened at the amusement park.

"I was lucky, but if it wasn't for her doing that I wouldn't have met Seo." Yoona said.

"Are you going to play?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's what I always do when she's like this."Yoona said. She sat down on a chair and positioned the keyboard. She then started to play It's okay even if it hurts. She sang the song but it wasn't like Seo's. Her voice is more gentle. Jessica wakes up.

"Why am I here Yoong? I want to go home." Jessica said. She pouted at Yoona. I was about to gag but Seo woke up.

"Unnies your here?" Seo asked.

"Yeah, I am always here when your hurt." Yoona said. They had eye contact and it was so intense. What is this feeling? Jealousy? I don't like it at all. I looked over to Jessica and I automatically know she hates this, just like we were little.

"It's okay." Yoona said. She smiled as brightly as she could.

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, I am sure." Yoona said. Yoona saw a girl crying on the ground. She walked up to her. She said something to her and hugged her tightly. They cried together. Jessica was mad seeing this. She's probably just mad that she isn't that open with her.

"Sica, let's go home." Yoona said.

-Jessica POV-

Yoona took me home. Tae and Tiff are already home. I walked into the living room to see Taengoo still up.

"Taeng, why are you up?" I asked her.

"I wanted to make sure you got home. I don't trust that girl." Taeng said.

"You should start to, she's my everything." I said.

"What is she to you? All she did was cause you pain. When I first met you, you were crying about her." Taeng said.

"You don't know. I caused her pain and my own. I broke up with her to do something." I said.

"That doesn't make sense, why would you do that?" Taeng asked.

"I did that to protect her." I said. I heard a door open. Tiff must already woke up.

"What are you guys doing at this hour?" Tiff asked. She rubbed her eyes.

"Babe, go back to sleep." Taeng told her. She gently pushed her to the room.

"Tell me~" Tiff demanded.

"We are talking about something." Taeng said.

"You guys are always like this! Hiding things from me." Tiff said. She walked back into her room.

"Just like 2 years ago." I said.

"They may know you for your whole life but the 2 years I knew you, your in pain again." Taeng said.

"Not now." I said. I pushed her. She pushed me back. We ended up fighting over who's right.

"YOUR IN PAIN!" Taeng yelled.

"NO, I AM NOT!" I yelled. Tiff got up again and went over to us. HellFany alert!

She grabbed onto both of us and dragged us in her room. She pulled both of us on the bed.

"STOP YELLING OR YOU WILL BE TORMENTED AGAIN!" Fany yelled. She went back to her sleep and hugged me. I forgot she likes to do this when she sleeps. -.-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is different when she's alone with Sica.