Worthy of love

Love is Pain

-Jessica POV-

"Sooyeon, come here. I have an announcement." Father said.

"What is it father?" I asked him.

"I need you to marry someone Jessica. That's why I, your father, am giving you people to start a family together." Father said.

"Why should I? So I can end up like you and mom?!" I yelled at him.

"No, your mother doesn't love me anymore. There are many people out there Jessica. You don't have to wait for her anymore." Father said.

"It's not me who is waiting but her. I left her..." I said slowly.

"Is that why you left ot the U.S.? Then this is easier then I thought it would be. Here's a list of people that you should take a look at." Father said. I took the list from him.

What is this?

Kim Jaejoong

Jung Yunho

Xiah Junsu

Park Yoochun

Shim Changmin

Kim Jonghyun

Kim Kibum

Choi Minho

Lee Onew

Lee Taemin

"I don't like any of them." I said.

"Your sister thought differently." Father said.

"Let sister marry them then. Half of them are younger then me!" I yelled at him.

"She is younger then you too!" Father replied.

"But, she is completely different..." I said.

"Think about it." Father said. He left to his study. Krystal entered the room.

"Did dad ask about them?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah he did. They look familiar to me." I said.

"I would marry them but I like Kai." Krystal said.

"Nice choice." I said.

-Yoona POV-

"JB, you got it all wrong. We did not abandon you." I said.

"Then why did I get left there and you lived here?" JB asked.

"At the time, father and mother was killed. The only will dad had was for me. I couldn't find you because you left." I said.

"I don't believe you at all. Let me go back to Kirin." JB said.

"No, you are staying here. Yul and I will pay for everything." I said.

"Now you care?" JB asked.

"No, I always did." I said. I gave him his room keys and other supplies.

"Thanks Noona." JB whispered. He went to his room.

"Yoona?" Yuri asked as she walke in the house.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"JB is here?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah, he is in his room. Call him out later for diner." I said. I walked to my room.

GorJess: You got home yet?

YoonAddict: Yes, I got home.

GorJess: Do you still love me?

YoonAddict: What do you think?

GorJess: Always :)

YoonAddict: Good, your right! What's up?

GorJess: Dad wants me to marry these weird people.

The plan has started then...

YoonAddict: Really are they handsome/prettier then me?

GorJess: No, you are much prettier.

YoonAddict: Prove it!

GorJess: I will prove it later. I'm coming over.

*Few hours later*

*Knock Knock*

"Sica is that you?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Come on in." I said.

"You made diner?" Sica asked me.

"Yeah, I knew you would be hungry and my little brother needs to eat." I said.

"Where is he?" Sica asked.

"In his room, call him for me?" I asked her. She went to get JB. I was finishing the table when the two walked in.

"Is this Jessica Noona?" JB asked.

"Yeah, you remember?" I asked him.

"Of course, she was one of the beautiful friends you had." JB said. Knowing Sica, she is blushing right now.

"Where is Yuri?" I asked them. They shookt their heads. Then Yuri and the gang pop up.

"Hey, I heard someone was making diner and I wanted to share with everyone." Yuri said.

"Come in, I made extra extra anyways." I said.

-Jessica POV-

"Can I talk to  you Jessica?" Taeyeon asked me.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"Why are you here? I didn't know you were open with your feelings." Taeyeon said.

"I am here because I told her I would. I came and I wanted to talk to her alone." I said.

"Did we ruin the fun?" Taeyeon asked.

"No, not even." I sarcastically told her. She slapped my .

"Don't lie we did huh?" Taeyeon said.

"Duh! I wanted alone time with Yoong~" I said.

"Of course you do." Taeyeon said.

"She saved you, be grateful." I said.

"If I see her in action helping you then I will." Taeyeon said. We went back to the table and ate. We finished eating and now we are just talking.

"Jessi, do you still love her?" Tiff asked me.

"I still do...even though I told myself to forget her forever." I said.

"Why did you do that Jessi?" Tiff asked me.

"I did that for her. She needed it because of what might happen. Now, I am afraid that it will happen and someone will die." I said.

"What are you talking about Jess?" Tiff asked.

"I mean that I left her to protect her, but I came back which means that protection is broken and they will come soon." I said.

"Jess, why didn't you tell me? We could have left already." Tiff told me.

"No, it's time to fast the truth. If I can do this then I will be worthy to love her again." I said.

"Have you told Taeyeon about this?" Tiff asked.

"No, she would obviously tell me to book it." I said. Then Yoona came to us.

"Hey, why won't we go for a walk?" Yoona asked me.

"Sure." I said. I got up and followed her to the door.

"Sica, do you see those stars?" Yoona asked me. I looked and saw nothing.

"No, I don't see anything." I said.

"That's because it's hiding." Yoona said.

"Hiding? Why would they hide?" I asked her.

"They are hiding what they are because they are afraid that something bad might happen. When I look up, I see stories of fate that will happen to everyone. Those stars over there is us." Yoona said.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"You know what it means." Yoona said. She turned back.

"Wait! Yoona! You have a big heart and you will get hurt again." I said. She turned around.

"It doesn't matter as long as your alive. As long as your happy with it. I will follow it. I will appease to everything you want. Because, Jung Sooyeon, you are my star." Yoona said. She came closer and closer.

"Yoona, I can say the same about you.." I whispered. We then closed the space in between us. The space that took us apart will open again..........