Im Jaebum?

Love is Pain

-Yoona POV-

I took Jessica home and went to my home. I changed and went into my room. I went to my desk adn sat down. I moved the stuff around my desk to get to my laptop. Then I see a paper fall to the ground. I picked it up and read it.

I can't believe she left me....

Was I not enough for her at all?

I cared for her...

I loved her....

Loved.....

Does this mean anything?

'I used to love you. Let me leave'

Is that her true intention?

I love her so much that there is nothing I can do but deal with this by myself...

Will I meet her?

What is this feeling?

I want to die....

But that is one thing I can't do because she might come back to me.

I wish I can go back in time and hold on to her....

My old thoughts on things. I was true for that one part that she came back and I didn't kill myself. I slept and it was morning.

"Im Yoona, wake up!" Yuri yelled at me. She pulled me off the bed.

"Why can't you just go to work like you always did without me?" I asked.

"I want you to go with me because I have a meeting with someone." Yuri said.

"With who?" I asked.

"With Uncle. Follow me." Yuri said. I changed my clothes and followed ner to a black car.

"Im Yoona is actually here? Come, I will show you that I have achieved what I wanted." Uncle said. We drove for about 2 hours until we saw a mansion and got off.

"Hello Yoona. It's been a while right?" Ms. Jung asked.

"Hi, Sica's Mom?" I asked her.

"Yes, and don't say I did this because of being threatened. I came to him willingly." Ms. Jung said.

"Have you seen them?" I asked.

"From afar yes. I haven't met them since the divorce several years ago." Ms. Jung said.

"I bought this for you?" I asked Uncle.

"Yes, you bought it with your money. You didn't know where it was?" Uncle asked.

"No, I still won't forgive you for what you did to my father though. You knew that after my brother's birth that she was vulnerable and you killed her." I said.

"I didn't kill your father, he killed himself. He didn't want to deal with you and your sister so he died. I found where you brother is though." Uncle said.

"WHERE IS HE?!" Yul and I yelled at him.

"He is at a school called Kirin High School. He does know he has sisters. He was told that you were orphans too." Uncle said.

"When can we meet him?" I asked.

"You can meet him anytime." Uncle said. He drove us back to the company and dashed home. I walked into the company to see my secretary there.

"Do you know a kid that goes to Kirin High School with the last name Im or Kwon?" I asked Jiyeon.

"Yes, I do. I go there. I just came from School. I think Krystal goes there too." Jiyeon said.

"Thanks, can you text me an hour before school ends tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure." Jiyeon said.

"Thanks, can you get Suzy in here?" I asked. She nodded her head and Suzy came in.

"Suzy, can you contact Kim Taeyeon for me?" I asked her.

"Yes, I can but why ask me?" Suzy asked.

"I don't want my sister knowing and I don't want to bother Jiyeon." I said. She nodded the room and left.

"What do you want Im?" Taeyeon asked.

"It's been a while Kim." I said.

"That's Taeyeon Unnie to you." Taeyeon said.

"Okay, whatever. How was Sica?" I asked.

"She's fine. Don't break her or I will break you a million times for it." Taeyeon said.

"Don't even plan on doing that so you don't need to worry anymore." I said.

"What is it you want again?" Taeyeon asked.

"Where is Sica? I need to ask her something." I said.

"She's right here---Jessica!!! It's Yoona!" Taeyeon said.

"GorJess on then line." Sica said.

"I was wondering if tomorrow you and I can pick up your sister. I need to meet someone at the school." I said.

"If you want to sure. I have the time of the world for you." Sica said.

"Of course who wouldn't?" I asked her.

"Other people but me~~Your Baby." Sica said.

"Okay, text you later." I said. I ended the call.

*The Next Afternoon*

-Jessica POV-

"Yoong~~~ Why are you here?" I asked her.

"I have to meet someone." Yoona said. We drove in silence until we arrive at the school.

"Go before you get caught by the crowd." I said. She got off and left. I waited for 30 minutes and Krystal comes.

"Sorry Unnie I was late. I had to say bye to someone." Krystal said.

"Like someone called Kai, Krys?" I asked her.

"Pshh, no." Krystal said.

"Don't lie. You like him. I would prefer Baekhyun or Suho though." I said.

"I'm gonna tell Yoona about this." Krystal said.

"You better not or I will-" I stated until someone got in the car.

"Hey Sica, take JB too?" Yoona asked me.

"Yeah sure the more the merrier." I said. A blonde hair guy came in the car.

"Hello, I am JB.'' JB said.

"Hey, your that guy in my class that is good in dancing and singing." Krystal said.

"Oh, Your Krystal right?" JB asked.

"Yeah, I am." Krystal said. JB nodded his head and put on his headphones. We arrived at Yoona's house.

"Thanks Babe. See you." Yoona said. She kissed me on my forehead and left with JB.

"You know him?" I asked Krystal.

"Yeah, he is the Im Jaebum." Krystal said.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

"He is well rounded in all of the subjects. A bunch of girls like him. He will go to a company. I'm pretty sure he is joining Im & Kwon though." Krystal said.

"Im & Kwon, why?" I asked her.

"There's rumors that he is Yoona Unnie's brother." Krystal said.

"JB? I heard that name before." I said.

"I'm going to have a little brother and his name will be Im Jaebum but we will call hime JB." Yoona said.

"That's nice. I have a brat like Krystal. Lucky you get a male~" I said. We teased each other back and forth.

I miss those days....