Paradise

Love is Pain

-Jessica POV-

She suddenly hugged me.

I wish we can stay like this forever....

Do you wish that too?

I wonder.....

"YA! Jung Jessica! What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to do the work?" Tiff asked me.

"What are you talking about? The work your suppose to do?" I asked her.

"No, the paperwork for Im & Kwon working with us! The only thing I tell you to do and you don't do it?" Tiff asked me.

"Your yelling at your boss. Biggest mistake ever!" I yelled at her. I gave her one of my infamous icy glare.

"Mianhae, I won't do that again." Tiff said. That's right be afraid of Jessica.

"Sooyeon, don't do that to Tiffany." Yoona said.

"Why not?" I ask her.

"Your lucky enough she does the work. Don't yell at her. You know I was just looking at a contract with another company and they seem pretty good. I might sign with them." Yoona said.

"WHAT? You can't sign with them! You are mine so no one can have you!" I stated firmly. She laughed at me.

"Jessi, I will leave now. Please go back and do your work." Tiff said.

"Go to Taeyeon. I bet she's missing you." I told her. She blushed and left.

"Sica, when are you going to actually work?" Yoona asked me.

"When I want to...." I said.

"Please, just go to work. I need to sign this so Yuri can get some business started." Yoona said.

"Just sign it now." I told her.

"Your on me Sica. Get off and I'll do it." Yoona said. Oh..... I got off her and went to the couch. I hear a pen scratch the paper and I know she is done.

"Let's go somewhere." I said.

"Where? I have a lot of things to do." Yoona said. We got imterrupted with a phone. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Jessica, we need you at HQ." Hyomin said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Your father is here to check on you." Hyomin said.

"Can't you tell him I'm at a meeting?" I asked her.

"Are you?" Hyomin asked.

"Check the schedule and you can see." I told her. She ended the call.

"Meeting for what?" Yoona asked me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that I need an advertisement song for my clothes. They can say oh, that's Jung Fashion. Once they hear it." I said.

"Oh, you didn't tell me. Here. I was talking with Taeyeon and she said you needed it." Yoona said.

"You talked withTaeyeon?" I asked her.

"Yeah, she called me." Yoona said. I don't believe it! Just say you prepared for it!

"I have to go." I said. I left her. She just waved at me. I dialed Naeun and told her to drive me back. She came after 10 minutes. I went to my office and played the music. 

"What is this?" Taeyeon asked. She entered the room with Tiff.

"It's music for our advertisement." I said.

"So, that's why you went over there?" Tiff asked.

"Yeah, and you are so lucky she stopped me or you would have got it from me." I said.

"Your father just left." Taeng said.

"Tiff, can you leave? I need to talk with Taeng." I told her. She left the room.

"What is it?" Taeng asked me.

"I wanted to ask you, why do you dislike Yoong." I told her straightly.

"I don't hate her... I don't dislike her... She's just someone I can't trust her until she does something." Taeng said.

"Whatever, but leave an open heart okay?" I asked her.

"Sure, only for you." Taeng told me.

Only for me......

Taeng left the room. She loves me right? We planned this....didn't we?

YoonAddict: Finished your work yet?

GorJess: No.... I have things to do....

YoonAddict: I wanted to hang with you :'(

GorJess: Don't cry, I will finish soon

YoonAddict: I shall come over. Be ready.

GorJess: No, don't come. I will go there.

YoonAddict: I miss you ;)

GorJess: I will come soon.

YoonAddict: Hurry....before I have to let go.....

GorJess: Let go? Yoong? Tell me! What are you talking about!

I finished my work quickly and took my car to her company. I ran to her office and I see her sleeping.

"Couldn't wait?" I whispered. I watched her sleep. Her face....was the most beautiful thing ever. I waited there for about 30 minutes until she woke up.

"What are  you doing here? Why didn't you wake me." She asked me.

"I didn't want to wake your beautiful slumber." I said. I went over to her and sat next to her on the couch.

"Next time, make sure you wake me because I might forget..." Yoona said.

"Forget? Why did you text  that." I asked her.

"I texted that to make you hurry up because my eyes were closing in on me." She told me. All I have to do is listen and I will believe in you. With you voice, I can believe everything you say. I wonder if you believe like me...Probably not, since I broke up with you......

"What you said was true, I did rush." I said. I laughed at my own actions.

"I missed you." She told me. She came closer and closer. My heart was beating faster and faster. Our lips touch and it feels just like paradise. I want you to know that, I am sorry that I made you like this...It's all my fault....

 

 

 

Another short one.

 

I have another story coming up and it will be up soon.

Check it out!