The Acceptance

Love is Pain

-Tiffany POV-

Yoona looks like the girl in the photo in Jessi's office. Why would they look so similar to each other? Should I tell Jessi about this? She did say to tell if the person was capable for the offer we are doing.

"Fany~~ we need to go now before the ice princess yells again." Tae said.

"I got it. I will leave now." I said. I walked to the car outside of the resort and left to Jessi's office in Japan. I went straight to Jessi's room after I got out of the car.

"Tiff, your back already? How fast can a meeting of joining companies be?" Jessi asked.

"It's only because you hate to join them I have to do it. The person is pretty good. She was demanding it rather than asking like the others but we can deal with it." I said.

"Are you sure we can? Fighting? The Im & Kwon really wants it huh? I heard that their company's fashion department might close too if we don't deal with them." Jessi said.

"Yeah, she declared it like she really needed it. The look in her eyes tells everything about what she wants. The company's fashion run by Ms. Lee is doing good business but they need a push up." I said.

"Lee? What's her name?" Jessi asked.

"I heard it was Soonkyu I think." I answered. She muttered something to herself and left to her desk to look for something. She got up and sat back in her position on the couch.

"Is her nickname Sunny?" Jessi asked.

"I heard of that name in the research department when they looked them up. I guess so." I said.

"Alright, I want you to stop all of the interviews for the joining of companies. I want to join with Im & Kwon Corp. If a friend needs help, I will always be there. Tell the person here that and come back." Jessi said. She pushed me out of her office. Like the usual Jessica. I walked to the parking lot.

"Tae, take me back to the resort. It will take at least 1 day to get there and this is needed quick." I said. She then pushed me into the car and drove off in full speed. We arrived and it was night already.

"Can I please meet Im Yoona?" I asked.

"Yes, this way please." Jiyeon said. I entered the room and it looks like she was still awake doing something.

"Yes, Miss. Hwang what do you need?" She asked.

"The CEO allows you to go with the plan. Please take in consideration this contract I will give you. Break it once and we will drop the partnership. Consider this as your only chance." I answered. She looked at me with her fierce eyes that meant business.

"Don't worry about that. If you break it the partnership is done also. Even if we need it, you follow and I will do also." Yoona said.

"Here is the contract, read it and sign it. Give it to your assistant and she will send it to us. Make it ASAP." I said. I left the room and went to the parking lot where Tae was waiting.

"Tae, I'm tired. Can we stay here and go back tomorrow?" I said with my cute voice.

"Fany, we need to go back. Jessica said it was important. Something about another meeting with someone." Tae said.

"Aniyo, I don't want too. Tell Jessi tomorrow." I said.

"Fany~ah my job is on the line. I need to do it. Just sleep in the back okay?" Tae asked. She kissed me on my cheek. As her lips touched my face I froze. She pushed me in the car and droved off.

 

-Jessica POV-

When will Tiff come back? I NEED TO CONFIRM IT NOW SO IT CAN BE DONE WITH! The other companies are calling like crazy and I don't feel like doing it.

"Jessica, it's me. Let me in." Soo said. I pushed the button and she walked in.

"What is it again Soo?" I asked.

"I meet this girl in Korea and I think I love her. I want to go back. Can we? We have been on the road for 2 years already." Soo asked.

"If we get a partnership done quickly we can go there. We might do it with Im & Kwon Corp. My friend works there and we need to help her." I said.

"IM & KWON CORP.?!?! THAT'S THE PLACE WHERE SHE WORKS!" Soo yelled. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YOU ARE YELLING IN THE MASTER'S ROOM!

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YELLING IN HERE?!" I screamed at here. I pushed her down on her seat and nearly killed her until Tiff came in.

"Jessi, the deal is made but we need her to sign it and it will be sent here." Tiff said.

"That's good. Can you please teach her not to yell in the MASTER'S room please?" I commanded her.

"Soo, you know how she is with her ears. In her condition she might even die from it so no yelling." Tiff stated. She looked at her with the her devilish look. That gets her all the time. They left the room as it was late in the afternoon already. I looked at the clock.

It's been awhile since I left her. Is it even wise to join with Im & Kwon Corp.? They are a good company but we don't need it really. If it was popularity I will need that from them. Why does things have to be like this? I have to decide things before it turns bad. The worst decision I made was to leave her. Leave the person I love so much. I thought I was going to die, but I didn't. Does that mean that she isn't the one for me at all? Why am I even doubting myself over this. That is the past. In the future it is different. BUT, who am I kidding I still LOVE that Choding Yoong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update guys! Commet! That will be appreciated. Also I need a main image so please help me get one!