Company Problem

Love is Pain

Pain runs through my veins as I remember her and the memories I had with her. I was her childhood friend. I guess we were just like the ideal couple people think about. Falling in love with your best friend and they love you back. It's sad that we couldn't continue but it's time to move on. I hate to say this but my sister was right, I should have moved on by now.

"Sis, it's time for the meeting with all of the Fashion Corps. We need to go now." Yuri said.

"On my way. Hey, who's going to be there?" I asked.

"Just the people we invited why?" Yuri asked.

"She owns one. Did you invite her?" I asked.

"She's in New York so it is hard to contact her but i don't think she would go." Yuri said.

"Alright. Get ready for it." I said. We arrived at the meeting. The meeting was just about how Jung Fashion is getting so much fame for their clothing and we need to step our game up from that. 

"I heard she's coming. We need to prepare for her, since she's at the top of Fashion we need to be careful." An investor said.

"I agree. We can contact them soon. Set up a date and we will continue when we get it." Yuri said.

"The meeting is done." I said. They got their stuff and left right away.

"Are you okay with this? I can contact another person if you want." Yuri said.

"No, use her. I have things to ask her anyway. Just set the date so we can finish this." I said.

"You sure? You just left that stage and your meeting her already." Yuri said.

"It's okay. Call Seo for me." I said. She called Seo and gave me the phone.

"Seo, set up a date for a meeting with Jung Fashion and make sure that Yul and I are free that whole day. Thanks." I said.

"Yes, Unnie. Just be careful, I'll call Hyo and Sunny Unnie to come to the company." Seo said. She ended the call.

"Go easy on her with the setting of the dates. We just need Jung Fashion to confirm it and we are good. Suzy!!!!" Yuri yelled.

"What is it boss? Another coffee?" Suzy asked. Yuri nodded which made Suzy run to get it. I feel sorry for that girl being Yuri's intern. At least I didn't do that to my intern.

"Hey Yuri go easy on her yeah?" I asked. She shook her head. Such a stubborn person.

"Yoona, we are here! Are you really going to work with Jung?" Sunny asked.

"Yes, we need it so we can fix our fashion part. I will work with her." I said. Of course i can't let Yuri do it! That would make it awkward for me that my ex will work with my sister and I don't know if my feelings for her are still here or not either.

"You Yoon? I don't think that's a good thing. Just let Yul do it. We have other things you can do. For example, we need you to compose more songs." Hyo said. ARE THEY SERIOUS?! I MADE LIKE TEN THOUSANDS OF THEM JUST BECAUSE OF MY HEARTBREAK!

"The ones I made isn't enough? I made enough for 2 years already. We don't need it." I said.

"Just let her do it. She's made her mind and we really can't change it anyway." Yuri said.

"I sent the date Unnie. They accepted but they want Yoona to do it." Seo said. I looked at them with a triumph smile.

Meeting her might not be that bad. The company needs it too or we have to close that section of the Company. I need her to go at least. I bet she will just make her workers do it. She is Sica after all.

"Uhmm, Him Yoona you need to go to a resort in Japan and work in our Japan Branch." Soo said.

"JAPAN BRANCH?! I'll go there. When is the date for Sica's company?" I asked.

"You need to meet one of her directors in Japan." Seo said. 

"I'll get going then. When is it?" I asked.

"Right now! Let's go." Seo answered. She pushed me to the car and drove me there. Seo gave me my ticket and left. I guess I have no choice but to go there now. Gosh, what did I put myself in?  I have to see her again. Then I will make her out of my heart.

"Miss Im, let's go. They told me I had to you. I am Park Jiyeon." Jiyeon said.

"Oh, come we might be late." I said. I dragged her to the airplane. We sat for an hour and we arrived. We got out of the airplane and someone was waiting for us.

"Hello I am Tiffany Hwang and I am Jung Fashion's director. You are the CEO of Im & Kwon right?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes, I am this is my assistant Jiyeon. Please let's continue in the car. I would like it if we go now since I still have jetlag." I explained. She just started walking to the car and drove me to a resort.

"Ms. Im please continue with your proposal." Tiffany said.

"Yoona will be better. Well, we need to make our fashion section of the Corporation better than it is now and I need your help. We need the next promotion to be good or we might need to shut it down." I explained.

"I see. We need you to wait for a few days so I can confirm that the CEO approves of it." Tiffany said.

"Thank you Tiffany, I am grateful for your appearance today." I said and left to my car that Jiyeon rented.

"Jiyeon, our hotel please. I want to do something." Yoona said.

"Yes, Yoona." Jiyeon said. She drove there and I got off.

I ran to the woods and sat down. I knew this would happen. She would tell someone to meet me. She doesn't want to see me. I got up and ran some more until I found a cabin and went in it. I found a note there.

Yoona, I know you don't like hotels so I only put 1 room for Jiyeon and here is where you will stay the whole stay there okay? I put in a recording place there too just for you.  Be safe.

                                                            -Yuri

She seriously had to do this. Whatever Yuri, I will stay here then. I hope I get to see you my ex. Just thinking about her makes my heart hurt. Knowing what happened I can't make the same mistake again. She hurts me too much, but I don't want to say goodbye to what I got used to. I really don't know what to do next. When I suggested to do this, it was something I wished to happen. Something in my heart tells me that I should continue this just so it can be happy.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry it's short. I have many things to do -.- Tell me if you want them to meet now or later Thanks.