Baseball Pitching?

Love is Pain

-Jessica POV-

Today was fun with Yoona. The only problem is that she has been working out. She's so strong that I am not the dominate one anymore.

"Jessi, what did you do to her that made her run all the way to Jiyeon?" Tiff asked.

"Uhmm, something?" I said with a confused voice.

"Jessi, if you hurt her you will get it from Yuri you know." Tiff said. Yuri? That's what I forgot today! I have a meeting with her.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Upstairs. I am going home with Tae-Tae to do some things." Tiff said. She winked at me and left. I walked upstairs to my office and I found her there with her secretary.

"Suzy, please leave for now." Yuri said.

"Yuri, what do you want?" I asked.

"Seo went missing because of Uncle. Uncle wants you to persuade Yoona to sign a contract and Seo will be safe." Yuri said.

"Why would I do that?" I asked her.

"Because if you don't she is in danger. Uncle will KILL her if we don't give him what he wants." Yuri said.

"How can I trust you?" I asked again.

"This..." Yuri said. She gave me a picture of Seo typed up in a cell.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She's somewhere with Uncle." Yuri said.

"I'll help you but promise me that Yoona won't get hurt." I said.

"I promise she won't get hurt." Yuri said. We shook on it and she left. She better not get hurt or you Kwon Yuri will die in my hands. I don't care who you are to her. IF SHE GET'S HURT YOU WILL DIE!

"Jung, I'm here with Sunny." Hyomin said. They sat on my couch.

"So, here's what's up. Seo is missing and we need to rescue her. In the process we can get Uncle." I said.

"Seo is missing?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah, so what do we do?" I asked them.

"Since she is kidnapped, I will find her. Sunny and I will get her. You can do whatever you want. BUT don't go to Uncle." Hyomin suggested.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I don't want you to. You can make a mistake so don't." Hyomin said. They left right after. I was so bored that day. It was the next day and I went to Yoona's office to get her to go with me. She walked in with this:

2011101811640.jpg

She was sooooooooooooooooo cute.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"To be with you~ Just to be with you~" I sang. ( David Archuleta song).

"Time?" Yoona asked.

"Right NOW! N.O.W.!" I yelled.

"Okay, give me a sec." She said. She put a notebook on her desk and left with me.

"Can you go with me to a baseball game?" I asked.

"You like baseball?" She asked.

"Yes, I do. Teach me?" I asked her.

"Sure, why not? I am good at everything." Yoona said.

"So not true babe~~" I said.

"It's the truth! You on the other hand, is a different story." Yoona said.

"Your car or mine?" I asked.

"Yours, but I'll drive." She said. We went to my car.

bmw_m6_tuning_vorsteiner.jpg

"Do you like SNSD?" Yoona asked.

"SNSD, who are they?" I asked.

"Them." Yoona said. She pointed to the billboard outside her office.

"I think I do." I said. I took out my phone and texted Tiff.

Jessture: What are you doing? ;)

Manager Hwang: Something with Tae-Tae.

Jessture: I will pitch the ball watch me?

Manager Hwang: After I am done.

"We are here. There's a game today?" She asked.

"Yes~~" I said. I poked her cheek.

"Let's go." I said. I pulled her out of the car. We walked to the stands.

"Jessica Jung? You have to pitch today." The announcer said.

"Okay." I said. I prepared myself to throw the ball. She laughed at me.

"Sica~~it's not like that here." She said. She went closer to me. She held my hands and she swinged it with hers on top showing me how to do so. I looked up to her. Those beautiful eyes...

"Jung change into this." The dresser guy said. I changed and went to Yoona again.

"Wish me luck." I said. She then kissed me on the cheek. She went back to her normal stance and waved at me. I was pulled out onto the grass. The music started to play and I was about to throught the ball.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4G5bAvHQRvObjwzaA7yT

I saw a shadow in the crowd. I looked and found the person I didn't wish was there at all. Uncle.

Out of anger I threw the ball to the ground. The pitcher looked at me like the 'WTF DID YOU DO' I then ran off the field to Yoona. She was laughing her off but she didn't know what I saw.

"Yoong, let's go." I said. I pushed her into the my car and got in the driver seat. I drove off quickly knowing I might be followed. I drove until suddenly I saw a dead end sign. I got pulled out of the car.

"Yoona, if you want Jessica here, to live then sign this contract and everything will be okay." Uncle said.

"YA!!! Uncle who do you think you are? Give her back." Yoona said. She ran towards me but she got pushed down by his guards.

"Seo is in the house over there. Sign it and I'll let both of them go." Uncle said. She hesitated at first but she got the contract. She read it in 1 minute.

"No, I won't give you the company." She said.

"She'll die then." Uncle said. He pushed me to the ground and pulled out his gun.

"One thing, I will give you though is a house." Yoona said.

"House? For what?" Uncle asked.

"A house where you can enjoy your life and no one will bother you." Yoona said.

"I do want that though." Uncle said. She was stalling him to get up a plan.

She quickly ran to me and threw me in the car and locked it. (The car had a customized style that protection was given). They said something I did't get to hear. His guards brought Seo out and tossed her to the ground. They swiftly left like it was nothing that happened. Yoona walked to the car and unlocked it. She put Seo in the back and drove off to her company.

"YUL?!!" She yelled. Yuri came running and held Seo in her arms. She quickly ran to the nurse in her company. I glanced at her. She had blood trailing from somewhere.

"Yoong, what happened?" I asked. She fell to the ground.

"Sooyeon, he wants your mom.......He left for my offer of a house but he won't except it until your mother marrys him. That was only a warning." Yoona said.

"It's not true right? Yoong, it's not true." I said. She lifted me up and carried me to her office crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was watching Jessica throw the opening throw and it was FUNNY. Here is the link watch it :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTkDa7B8TjU