Are you ready?

Love is Pain

-Yoona POV-

When we both didn't have any more breath we broke apart.

"Yoona...." Sica said.

"What?" I asked her.

"What if we are in trouble again? Will we end up seperating again?" Sica asked.

"No, I am more prepared then ever to keep you safe this time." I said. She leaned onto my shoulder.

"Hey IM YOONA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Taeyeon yelled. I turned around. As I turned around Jessica was awake again.

"We are talking." I said.

"Leave her, it's all your fault." Taeyeon said.

"My fault that what?" I asked her.

"Hajima Taeyeon! Yoona don't listen to her." Sica said.

"Sica, go home." I said.

"Yoong~" Sica said.

"Go home with Taeyeon. All of you leave!" I yelled at them. They dispersed quickly. Sica glanced at me. Sorry....

"What's wrong with you?" JB asked.

"Nothing. Just go to sleep. I'll drive you to schook tomorrow." I said.

"Noona, I know what happened! You kissed her, so what?" JB asked.

"If I do that, everything we did will be over." I said.

"What are you talking about?" JB asked in curiousity.

"We planned everything JB! We planned to get Uncle back so he won't be a threat to us anymore." I said.

"What?" JB asked.

"I plan to keep her safe this time. If anything happens to her, I don't know what to do..." I said. Tears suddenly came out.

"Noona, I promise... I will talk to Krystal and if anything happenes I will tell you." JB said.

"JB-ah go to sleep, Noona is tired." I told him. He walked back to his room.

"Yoona!" Yuri said.

"You saw it?" I asked her.

"Everything. I heard what you said. Yoona, you know this is dangerous." Yuri said.

"You were my double agent. Don't worry. This took me years to plan this." I told her.

"Years that we will never get back Yoona. I trust you this time." Yuri said.

"I know only this time." I said.

"You made Jessica cry, look what you have done?!" Yuri yelled at me.

"I did nothing to her. All I did was hang out with Seo." I said.

"You are so blind Yoona!" Yuri yelled again.

"What?" I asked her.

"She loves you!" Yuri screamed at me.

"She does?" I asked her.

"You better protect her." Yuri told me.

"I will, Yuri, I promise." I said.

"You promised to protect her." Yuri said.

"I told you already, I am ready this time!" I yelled at her.

"Ready? Are you sure this time?" Yuri asked me.

"Of couse I am! This time we will not falter!" I yelled at Yul.

"You promised. Don't make things repeat itself." Yul said. She left right after.

You don't know a thing Yuri. I used you so you wouldn't worry. Uncle isn't the target in this. The target is someone else you wouldn't believe when I say this. Our father....he is after Jessica....But it is impossible. The only way we can find out is uncle. He says he killed him but he is getting used by father to tell us lies. He even made him go out with Jessica's mom so he can get closer to her. He was always jealous of her because I spent all my time with her. I was the daddy's girl. I fell asleep and it is morning. I woke up and went to work.

"Yoona, the guys are here." Jiyeon said. Enter the guys.

"I have an idea. We need to get your uncle and corner him so he can tell us everything." Jaejoong said.

"If we do that, I am sure we can get something out of him." Changmin said. Yunho came over to me and back hugged me.

"We can do it, you can just watch." Yunho said.

"No, I want to do it." I said.

"Just let her." Junsu said.

"Yeah, go ahead. We will get him and you question him. End of discussion." Yoochun said.

"I will decide things here." Yunho said.

"Just let her, she needs to find out." Junsu said.

"We need to protect our deer princess though." Jaejoong said.

"I'm fine just patrol Jessica." I said.

"Fine, we will do that." Yunho said. He let go of me and left. As he left Sica came in.

"Why didn't you take JB to school?" Sica asked me.

"I knew you would take him." I said. I picked up a contract and started reading it.

"How did you know?" Sica asked.

"Because, it's you?" I say unsurely.

"Stop being cheesy." Sica said. She went over to me and layed her head on my shoulders.

"I'm working. Don't you have work too?" I asked her.

"I have Tiffany to do it. I want to be with you." Sica said.

"Do your own work and I will." I told her.

"Do you mean it, when you played that song. "I love you, but I can't love you." what does that mean?" Sica asked me.

"It means, I love you with all my heart but I can't love you to the fullest because of somethings that happened." I said. I put down the contract and looked in her eyes. I hugged her tightly.

Please don't let go later on......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update since I have many things to do. Sorry I couldn't update. Been on vacation :)